Disease

What are some really fucked up diseases? like ebola, you know stuff with really horrid symptoms.

Lupus
That Butterfly Boy thing
That disease where your muscle turn into bone and you end up as a paralyzed statue
Locked-in Syndrome

sarcoma cranii

Also, get your hands on a medical textbook or dictionary with pictures. Some horrible shit out there.

Always expect Lupus

Fucker hiveminding

Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva

Ok, I'm outta here.

Come backkk

The loa loa worm

autism

Trachoma.

Flies land on your face spreading bacteria which makes you produce gunk that the flies eat, further spreading the disease.
It causes the eye lashes to roll back, scratching the cornea with every blink.
Common treatments include surgery, plucking of eyelashes and just washing your fucking face

Oldie but goodie: cholera.

mucocutaneous leishmaniasis

It makes your face cave in.

flesh eating bacteria

> Surgical removal of the extra bone growths has been shown to cause the body to "repair" the affected area with even more bone

some of these are fucking awful...

i feel like a lot of these disease etc only occur in third world countries though

i feel sorry for anyone who has to suffer through this

ah, the daily, practical reminder of the nonexistence of an all-powerful, loving god who is deserving of worship.

ah, the daily, practical reminder that philosophical types will attempt and fail to unseat the above final correct conceit when people have the things in these pictures. To fail to recognize that in the most meaningful sense, the argument terminates with these pictures, is to fail to philosophize properly.

M.E.
pain and paralysis for years and years
the worst part is no one believes you
inb4 "that's a madeup illness"

Almost wish I had that just to peel it off.

munchausens?

I think he's talking about fibromyalgia or some variation

>this thread

Morgellons? Not real.

and eat it. mmm yum. cheese..