It held at 14400. Are we in for another breakout?

It held at 14400. Are we in for another breakout?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/garrytan/status/969682254090813440
youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

may have to wait a little while, but the support is strong. if there is any positive announcement, that could be the ignition for launch

Who cares??

Trying to trade NANO? The only real coin in this whole fucking shit that has actual application? Micro payments?

It was called RAEBLOCKS and it's named got changed to NANO, fucking NANO!

That's a generic utility name this shit is going mainstream, went to $30 just because.

First sell order at $50 second sell order at $120 third sell order at 300. 4th sell order at $2200

New updated roadmap.

isnt the real question is when you're gonna sell?

i refuse to hold nano bags anymore, legit worst decision of my life.

ill probably sell if it drops to 123k or so

I doubt it will go down for sure. I am very confident we're due for another breakout soon, been consolidating and all the indicators look very good, particularly Stoch RSI on 4h graph.

Furthermore, new roadmap soon.

What? How long have you been "holding bags"? Did you buy the top of the pump or something?

I have made a ton of gains by trading the waves.

easily 100 EOQ

i bought all the way from 3 to 35, doubled down when i should took profits cause im new and dumb

what time frame do you look at for "riding the waves"?

i dont see how you could possibly predict this coin

Nano just works

garry tan's announcement

twitter.com/garrytan/status/969682254090813440

big

You have to look at multiple time frames, like from 15 minute to even 4 hours, and then interpret whether a trend reversal is likely based on what the candlesticks look like, MACD, Stoch RSI etc.

You can effectively trade along the waves and buy the dips and sell the tops, or well, approximately the dip and top as making perfect trades is hard.

Read up on how to use the various indicators and find some guides on how to read candlesticks and candlestick patterns. It'll help your trading in general, but is absolutely vital for any kind of swing trading.

With high volume it gets intense, and you can easily screw yourself by making a mistake, so play around with a small sum of what you have if you want to try.

so you dont look at below 15 min?

No, 1 minute and 5 minute are not very informative and serve more to make you panic than actually helping. It makes it appear as if things are moving much faster in either direction than they actually are.

def there is almost no negative or crossovers in macd at that timeframe now

>the support is strong

What the hell is this? 6.89 6.89 6.89 Tired of this manipulation. Can't wait for them to regulate crypto.

Again it happens.

Dude, you will drive yourself crazy watching the tickers. Just buy and chill. I am in right now because all the indicators scream it's oversold.

Set a stop loss and forget it about it.

yes

Calm and holding. Losing either way. That breakout is nowhere to be found. It's gonna consolidate the whole weekend.

this the volume has been declining for hours and the price is remaining stable. classic accumulation. expect a break next week if no news comes out beforehand

Roadmap likely coming this weekend. They said this week. What kind of impact do we think it will have?

Do you guys thinks selling now and setting stop limit at around 14770 would be ok?

Someone set off stop losses at 14k

Yeah. Took a bit of a nose-dive there. God i hope this bounces back up or I'm fucked.

checked

checked checked

going all in on this juicy dip

There go my life savings.

Check

youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0

if i just waited another 15 mins to buy FUCK

>these digits
checked
recovering already. clearing stop losses one last time before roadmap release and blast off