Oh you're into physics? Tell us something about physics, user!

Oh you're into physics? Tell us something about physics, user!

Y...you too.

Motion of a system is carried out on the extrema of the action.

I have more blood in my penis right now than there are stars in the universe

fuck off hamilton

I can show you rigid body mechanics.

don't talk shit to hamilton nigger

what shall i tell you, it feels like crazy magic
how about you tell me your plans for this evening?

Electrostatic repulsion is what keeps objects from merging into one another. *Hold her hand* Did you feel a spark?

*giggles* uuuuhm ew?

>women
>caring about science
No wonder you guys are virgins.

This guy knows whats up

Girl on the extreme left could cosplay as Megurine Luka.

In physics, we have this thing called multiverse. In this particular universe, or our current universe, you and me got to have sexy time.

I can't even tell if all this autism is ironic shitposting or what people would actually do

*looks at the one on the left* did you know that projectiles follow a parabolic trajectory through the air and this applies to fluids as well? *thrusts cock through zipper and lets fly a massive pozz load into her eyes*

You can generalize 2d rotations using complex numbers to 3d using 3 imaginary axes!!
[math] i^2 =j^2=k^2=ijk =-1 [/math]!!

Only the second from the left looks remotely fuckable.

Physics is the shit, ladies. Physics is KING. Maybe you could be queen.

>Tell us something about physics, user!

Most physics is theoretical physics. That is a made up job for people who don't want to work with normies. They enter this field of "work" and get grants for research that has nothing to do with the real world. However, they will make up answers to suit their benefactor's wants in order to continue their free ride in life. They are responsible for 99% of the popsci you get to blog about. Things like blackholes, time dilation, multiple dimensions, string theory, etc. Which of course are the biggest contributors to the science fiction genre of entertainment.

They are basically fiction writers who pretend to be scientists. However, physics unto itself, which has been completely documented isn't nearly as fun to read about. Jobs for normal physics are scant and people entering into the field should basically just become engineers.

only if you tell me about make-up

That's a lot of super cute girls in one table.

for you

Cute? They are disgusting.

Did you know everything in the world is made up of 1s and 0s?

underrated post

I don't waste my time explaining physics to cunts. I won't cast pearls before the swine. You are too dumb to understand it anyway.

Hey if a someone cycles from their house to the library at 20 miles per hour, how fast do they have to cycle back from the library for the average speed for the whole journey to be 40 miles per hour?

this is a great question to ask normies. they keep digging a hole insisting that it's 60

i want to force myself into your pants

>girls

They are all trannies you dolt.

What's the solution? Infinite?

I'm a normie

That strawberry blonde second from the left is to die for.

>talking to females
My time is limited on this Earth, so why would I waste it?

>roleplaying in a Veeky Forums humor thread

you told us enough about physics user

quantum mechanics was a jew lie

Just imagine you had friends. That's what physics feels like. I think.

when you are on your period, the red color is because the wavelength of the photons coming from your cunt is roughly 620–740 nanometres

I'd just bore you, physics is a subject where you have to be intelligent to appreciate it. However, I can certainly demonstrate my knowledge for biology back at my place. You're all invited.

Uuuuuhm
We all have boyfriends?

Way to kill a joke.

DUUUUUH I LIKE FYSICS CAUSE I GET NO HOW TING WORK HUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEUEHEUEHEUUHEUEHUE

No.