STAY AWAY FROM CHINESE COINS

Interested in Vechain and Walton? Stay away. Trust me, I'm Chinese.

The big names Vechain and Walton has dropped as their partners are all cash cows. One of them could have chosen to fund Vechain/Walton entirely multiple times, if the project is proven to be a ‘golden goose’.

Why would they offer ICO to the public? Your dollar or judgment is better than theirs?

The cryptography research is extremely ‘EU’ (EU and US that is) centric; The development capacity is EU/India centric. China for now is still manufacturing centric: It can make iPhone 100% to the design, but can’t do independent design yet (the latest Huawei/ZTE/Lenovo smartphone design shall be credited to the industry espionage capacity of a nation state. Plus international merges, maybe.). Remember the best 15% of the engineering students of the best Chinese universities always leave China before their graduation.

Investing in a region’s shortcoming is illogical.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Flag_Linux11),
youtube.com/watch?v=X1upcKsq71E17,
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-china-42248056/in-your-face-china-s-all-seeing-state20.
wtc-gmn-tracker.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

However the solutions for the ‘crisis of confidence’ in mainland China have already been found in the rest of the world. They are called rule of laws, freedom of speech and regular multi-party elections.

3.1 Fashion and Luxury Industry: The majority of the couterfeit products are made in China and shipped by Alibaba. A Chinese made blockchain app would only ensure eternal availability of the data related to these counterfeit goods. Nothing else.

3.2 Food Safety: Similar to 3.1. French wine estates earn their reputation by being honest, not by deploying blockchain tech. The new Chinese owners of the French wine estate can’t be prevented from counterfeiting by blockchain tech if their minds resist the basic commercial ethics.

3.4 Supply Chain Industry: IoT temperature surveillance only tells the temperature it measures during the good transportation, it can’t tell whether it has been inside a mini fridge or a picnic box during the journey. Typical ‘Chinese cleverness’ that is.

3.6 Blockchain Government Affairs: To reduce the astronomical governmental cost, open election and media scrutiny is a much cheaper and real solution. Hiring more civil servants to surpervise the blockchain that supervises themselves is a govenment expansion plan.

The fundamental question is: Is blockchain able to enhance ethics, if a society is fundamentally unethical? My answer is no. Here is an example to support my claim:

Since the discovery of rampant foreign language examination fraud (fake students were allowed to take exams ) in China, major universities in North America made Skype interview mandatory. It was still not enough as how can one prove the identity of the interviewee? You might attempt to say a ‘blockchain’ solution, then the circle comes around again: who can guarantee the integrity of the bookkeeper, just as the control of the language exam was ‘absent’ ?

Another much well known example is chairman’s Xi’s Tsinghua University PHD diploma. It will surely display as real in a blockchain ledger, but we all know he only did his primary school full time and probably is below the literacy line (China Digital Times reports on Xi’s ‘loose clothing’.4 ).

The only reason for a vechain company (or many copycats) is the ICO opportunity, as it is much harder to get into the IPOs.

Agreed. Retards fomo'd into TRON, WTC and Ven after missing NEO train but everything except NEO is a scam.

Good insight

Are you retarded? Baidu, Alibaba, Lenovo are just a couple of brands that operate primarily out of China and have a worldwide audience while all starting as small, local operations.

Anyone have that screenshot of the steel industry user?

hahah fucking ching chong. gtfo ni haoooo

You must be over 18 to post on Veeky Forums.

TRON AND Waltoncoin are definitely scams.

true, but the fucking ants are retarded, so no difference long term >>> they will all fail

Yes also would be nice to req under 25 BMI but that would ban all amerimutts

Stay away from NEO as well.

The Antshare/NEO project reminds many another Chinese ‘patriotic Linux project’ two decades ago: The Redflag Linux (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Flag_Linux11), which failed in silence. The idea of open and free operating system is in direct conflict with the totalitarian application of the ‘Redflag Linux’: information surveillance of the general public.

History repeats itself. Now another open source project hits the world in wake of the 2008 financial crisis caused by the over-centralised financial institutions and the oversupply of fiat currencies backed by overpowered central governments, yet Antshare/NEO came along selling itself as a ‘well-connected’ (to the most over powered government at all time) company that will apply the blockchain tech to help a totalitarian regime to even further its control over its people’s MIND.

The irony is not that NEO had the audacity to propose such an intention, but the fact that the world’s investors have bought it at 100 USD a piece, while many of them condemn Ripple’s betrayal of the blockchain principle.

I have watched this video (youtube.com/watch?v=X1upcKsq71E17, by Da Hongfei) carefully. He very briefly mentioned the ‘first’ real project by Onchain was for the Guiyang government, while omitting the project purpose: a citizen ‘credibility’ evaluation system supported by the blockchain and machine learning. In other word, Onchain was part of the infamous ‘7 minutes reaction time’ video of the mass surveillance system widely reported by the Western media: bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-china-42248056/in-your-face-china-s-all-seeing-state20. The city name is exactly Guiyang, which incidentally is also Apple’s chosen site for its Chinese data centre.

Just how mad can our species become for a quick buck?

If you think Walton is a scam I feel bad for you. Besides a bad PR department they have a lot more to show for their time than a $100 tag printer

You're talking to an Euro.
And I'm 100% sure I'm talking to an underaged brat.

VEN and WTC are both scam coins. VEN seems like a bigger scam though

Nothing personnel kid

>I-Im European I swear

thnx just sold anothet GMN, seriously.
wtc-gmn-tracker.herokuapp.com/
It's going to be updated soon.

Finally you peeps are starting to catch on...do you realize each chinese coin either has a partnership (waiting confirmation) or rebrand coming up. All fluff its sad to see the gullible get taken to the cleaners.

>I-I'm not a waste of air I swear
You have to be over 18, still.

If thats the best you can do better crawl back to that hole turkroach

Thanks, bigger reward pool for me.

any word on Eric Gu and ETP. Total fckin scam. This mother fucker will die in his shitbath greedy scumpond and will poisoned by the whales on Veeky Forums. Fuck this guy and you chink faggts. I would rather give my money to smelly pajeets

Said the brat who posted an irrelevant pic in panic.
We were talking about the age restriction of Veeky Forums, not some Turks.

Be wary of China and the ways they intend to wield blockchain to defraud Western investors and track their own citizenry. Xi Jinping just made himself China’s dictator for life a few days ago. Best watch out because he desperately wants to settle the score for China’s century of humiliation.

I still have 2, i'll dump them during the next days while i'm still in good profit.
Not getting scammed by the chinks, they have a backwards culture.

This FUD is trying so hard. Obv its made by a marketer for a US crypto hedge fund with special intersts in US based ICOs. Just bought more NEO. Only 100m supply, this will be $1000 EOY (if crypto doesnt die entirely)

Should i invest in TheKey?

Well, seeing as they're trying to position themselves as an identity management solution, they're part of the problem. If that doesn't bother you, fine, but from an investing standpoint I'm skeptical that their Chinese developers can pull off legitimate innovation in blockchain. They also bungled the shit out of the ICO, among other things. And remember, the Chinese haven't invented shit since gunpowder and hot pot.

China got good news coming 15th. Be wary. Everybody thinks it’s bad news but it’s going to set off a mad run on Chinese coins. China #1 sneaky plans.

Duh.

No, Vechain already has a dapp for it, it’s over.

Doesn’t anyone do any research?

Please FUD Cpchain and HPB. You are doing good work user. When the market is bearish your energy trying to pump projects is wasted like trying to swim against the current. Better to FUD now and lower accumulation prices. Pumping works best in a bull market but all these fags are too impatient to enjoy bear market discounts.

>Rebrand
Ha...typical... A "Grand Opening" of its own store like every couple years

thanks for your input user. only question i have left:

are gooks the same? will they fuck me over too?

It is accumulation / pump groups that want cheap Chinese coins. Expect a ton of Chinese FUD the next week.

Its embarrassing you are trying to put WTC in Vechain’s world. That’s adorable Walty.

OP's FUD is so good it feels like government psyops. Wouldn't be the first time on Veeky Forums.

>5 posts by this id
look at this nervous chink coin holder LOL

The KEY is terrible too. China just "elected" to have their president become dictator for life. If you want to buy China garbage might as well buy the Venezuela petro bs too

op is right. all chinese cryptocurrencies are scams. even ones you think arent like neo, walton, ven etc. they are all scams.

Great points user.

People have no idea how unscrupulous and fraudulent Chinese people are. Backing these garbage coins just because they have a polished presentation will leave you in ruin.

I refused, and still refuse to invest in ANS/NEO.

Don’t forget NEO. A centralized scam despite all the delusional claims

I don't think Qtum is a scam. Though I agree a lot of Chinese coins are.

Needs a bump.

Rare these days when you get quality posts like this on Veeky Forums.