Long drive snacks

What do you munch on when you go for long drives? I'm doing 4+ hours boston to nyc later today with a car of 4, got a party size bag of classic nacho cheese doritos so far

Beef jerky

>dumb amerifats can't resist eating for 4 hours

travel sweets ofc

Nothing. I'm not obese.

>dumb europoors think 4 hours is a long drive

Salt and vinegar chips
Good loaf of bread
Jerky
Haribo gummies

>Good loaf of bread
what the fuck

meant like a baguette

jerky/water, this is for longer trips though, I don't eat shit on a 4 hour drive.

i mean, resist is an incorrect word.

it's FUN to snack while doin a little road trip. have no fun if that's your schtick but try to not be so edgy lmao

Cigarettes

Cigarettes, energy drinks, tea, water, quality beef jerky, etc. worst I'll have is like caffeinated chocolate

snacking while driving is for suckers and fat people

Water and one half stalk of celery

You can manage a 4 hour run with out dying.

A regular person won't even get uncomfortable.

Veeky Forums here. Keep your orange powder crusted fingers off my whip you mong.

>Carrying snacks
>Not stopping midway for some coffee and a pastry to piss and stretch legs
Com on

A bag like that would last me about 10 miles.

>dumb brits can't go without a meal for more than three hours, have to drop everything they're doing halfway through the afternoon for tea and sandwiches

>meant like a baguette
what the fuck

Out of the way. The ultimate trio's coming through. When you live in the midwest, this is how you do it, because you won't see civilization for hours at a time.

My trinity:
Big jug of non-Nestle non-corporate water (local brand will do nicely whatever it is; I check the label)
Chick-o-stick
Kettle chips - even in the flyovers you can usually find these

Fucking casual. You've never driven 500+ miles in one day before, have you?

I binge on Fisher men's friends cough drops and water. The strong menthol keeps me up and also my wife will suck my pecker and the menthol is great on my willie

I'd rather just stop to get lunch

>no sweet treat
come on if ur gunna go with two snacks u gotta go one savory one sweet

Doesn't that just burn?

energy drinks and water for those 8+ hour trips home. The energy drinks only work if you actually HYDRATE alongside them.

also nuts and rest stop food.

>no fun allowed

the soda?

a big fat american who works at my company asked me to move his car this week because someone had parked too close for him to be able to get in.

I was trying not to laugh the whole time. his car smelled really bad.

Its 4 hours.... Eat breakfast, drive, arrive, eat wherever you are going. Maybe bring a bottle of water or coffee.

I just did 18 hours in one go on Tuesday. For a real drive I had my food with me.

Breakfast: couple croissants, cheese, sliced up apple

Next thing i ate was some nuts around noon.

Late lunch: stopped at an Opa.

Snacking later("dinner"): nuts, croissants, sliced veggies, redbull.

This. Smokes and coffee. Wtf else you need. Maybe a donut when you stop to get the coffee half way.

The fucking half gallon of soda is more than enough "sweet"

Those things are like $10 a pound, how much did they cost?