Choose, Veeky Forums

Choose, Veeky Forums

Whirley Dirley Obvi

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

all

LINK, then OMG.

RLC is good too, but too many competitors in kind of hard field, so i'd stay away.

HPB is a chink coin, so not commenting on that.

dont know the rest.

LINK is best option IMO, pretty safe in short-medium term and very high ROI potential. OMG is good but overbought because of hypeman CEO

80% OMG
20% LINK

>RLC is good too, but too many competitors
>too many competitors
>competitors
ahahaaaaaahhhhhhh

stay away from chink coins...so hpb is gone. Id go link.

JNT

NEO was a chink coin. Hell, NEO is even an angel investor of HPB. Let's not forget about UnionPay either

are we taking EXRN seriously now?

HPB has hardware, why does everyone hate?

HPB no doubt

LOL @ exrn chain
>go on CMC
>look at lowest market caps
>find the first one with big promises

Buy LINK.
Hold OMG and GVT if already holding.
Don't know enough about RLC.
Discard HPB.
EXRN. Literally who?

link

..need CPC here.. and VEN.. and NULS, the Neblio of China.

If you don't go at least a portion into link, you can kindly remove yourself from this board friend.

Genesis Vision pretty easily

checked out all there githubs guess wat?

iexec fucking owns them, more code than all the others combined

OMG fagit

HPB even tho it sounds like an std

60% GVT
40% PRL

GVT (wait for a dip) and OMG

I let the retards be. We should not be violent with them. We have still until 2020 to accumulate.
And they have until 2020 to understand and find it out.
In 2020 I will make one thread per day with one screencap about Iexec. And Veeky Forums could see how stoned they were.
Just honest. No offence.

wtf is EXRNchain 8k marketcap?
whats the info behind this

50% OMG
50% GVT

scam

Only if you weren't part of the airdrop

GVT up like 100% the last couple weeks. Good coin but if you fomo in you'll probs get burned, alpha doesn't launch til April 1 and thats a ways off in crypto time

OP wants you to buy EXRN. Thats why it is in the pic next to a bunch of well known projects.

My eyes literally glazed over it because it looked so fucking boring

GVT/RLC/GVT. I'd choose ELA over all of them though

shhhhhhh

They updated their website and uploaded pictures of their team. And it looks awesome with a lot of info. Plus if you buy EXRN you get EXRT. Crosschain tech on the blockchain. The main developer built a blockchain already for someone. It's all talk until they prove otherwise, but you can get a million shares for like 50 bucks. It +60% before.

HPB and OMG

This is the dumbest advice you will ever receive OP.

LINK.

Would rather REQ than OMG in the crypto payment market. OMG is an overyhyped and overvalued piece of shit.

WHY WOULD ANYONE CHOOSE EXRN !!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EXRN ASKS FOR A MINIMUM HOLD OF 10MILLION WHICH YOU'RE OBLIGED TO STAKE FOR 1 YEAR !! THAT'S LIKE 100 YEARS IN CRYPTOYEARS.

THEY'LL THEN START THEIR ROADMAP FOR A CROSS CHAIN PROTOCAL WHICH'LL BE LONG OUTDATED BY THEN AND SWAP YOU 1000-1 REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO STUPID !!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY BOARD, GET OFF MY BOARD, GET OFF MY BOARD, GET OFF MY BOARD

cant say no to the GO

RLC for now. Then take profits into Link.
RLC is very undervalued, could double in a day. Or they could announce a partnership that will make it 5x in a week.
Either way, they are delivering a real product on time with regular updates.
Once it finds it's equilibrium, take profits into LINK because it's utility is beyond prediction, but with their ragtag team, and limited business experience, won't get it on the road for a while now.

Minimum 1k link

Else go all in

REQ

Iexec solved the oracle problem before Chainlink as a side project.

Go RLC