POLONIEX FUCKING DESTROYED

POLONIEX FUCKING DESTROYED
twitter.com/poloniexhack?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconangle.com/blog/2017/10/25/fake-poloneix-cryptocurrency-trading-apps-discovered-google-play/
twitter.com/poloniexhack/status/969707586130989057?s=19
twitter.com/poloniexhack/status/969709102665469952?s=19
twitter.com/raiblocks-kernel-leak?shapiro=jew&colin=bitchboy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys again OP, this is fake, these were mined from fake apps:

siliconangle.com/blog/2017/10/25/fake-poloneix-cryptocurrency-trading-apps-discovered-google-play/

twitter.com/poloniexhack/status/969707586130989057?s=19
What's fake about this?

HOLY SHIT

IT IS OVER

wtf is this shit

either upload the whole thing, or get out

I cant believe this fucking shit exchanges with shit security, time to tether because this is gonna get ugly as fuck

Upload what moron?

We’ve already established this was a phishing site. Somewhere in that db there is an incomplete address (@gmai.com) obviously means the person typed it wrong in the phishing form. Polo’s real db wouldn’t have an error like that because the email is impossible to confirm, thus no such account can exist.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
DID HE ALSO HACK THE EMAILS?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the leak

twitter.com/poloniexhack/status/969709102665469952?s=19
Try again.

yeah, and in his pic there's a fragment of that "leak" with a mistyped gmail address

Wrong.

How did he get the KYC documents tho?

could have been uploaded through the app

On September 2017? The fake app is recent

reports of fake poloniex apps date back to october

this only affects users who downloaded a fake poloniex app from google playstore.

Polo itself wasn't hacked

This is good news how? If they knew what happened why did this get leaked? He contacted them beforehand about the leaks. Keep trying harder.

also fake app let those people trade and stuff and make them stick to the fake app long enough to want to get verified and upload their IDs?

i think it's just FUD against poloniex, only 2 of the KYCs have poloniex in handwriting, and those could be have been seized from other sources, but still i'm kinda worried because poloniex has my kyc lol even tho i haven't been used them since last july since they're trash

Read Also KYC documents from before the app was made.

Another Jim Breyer hack. Buy anything that man touches. His middle name is KMidas and he literally shits gold.

real af

i would be glad if this was real, but it's just not.

This is even bigger
>twitter.com/raiblocks-kernel-leak?shapiro=jew&colin=bitchboy

i can't be the only one who feels more concern for her spine than arousal

oh please no please you already made me cream myself twice today please no not the individual butt cheek flexes hnnnnggg i hate you big sis now cuddle me