OPERATION DEATH TO ETH

Alright, us Bizers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to bring down the price of bitcoin. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Ethereum off the market. We built it, so if anybody can take it down, it is us. This market cap is proof that Ethereum is a shady coin, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be supported. It's a cringeworthy investment and we must do all we can to get it to fall. It drove its price up for no reason, caused a bubble, and as traders, we must acknowledge and take action to get this coin out of the market.

Push for its removal, don't make your voice silent. Make sure exchange platforms know that they must remove it from their service, in the interest of their developers.

TWEET #DEATHTOETH
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL ETHEREUM GOES UNDER

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Bizers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of propping up the worst coin in cryptocurrency history.

Make your voice heard.

u wot m8

Go outside you neck beard

Go back to your mom's basement

>Hell, we even managed to bring down the price of bitcoin.

This thread is a wonderful idea. Surely everyone will follow.

do operation neck yourself instead

you sound like an Antifa fag. kys you little bitch

Eat shit faggot

faggot

>Operation X
>we can change the market together

>Vitalik creates ETH
>ETH creates shitcoins
>Veeky Forums invests in ETH and other shitcoins and gets rich
>Veeky Forums pumps Vitalik fake death story
>Vitalik gets mad, call Veeky Forums immature
>Veeky Forums now wants to destroy Vitalik and ETH
stay classy Veeky Forums

I can't wait til Eth 10x so I can laugh at you poorfag

you'll probably have to wait like 9 months till scaling solutions and mainstream DApps are available

>us Bizers/4channers
You're fucking terrible at this, hope whoever hired you doesn't pay a single dime stinky loo faggot

> Veeky Forums
> Usually succesful

Bwahahahaha tell that to all the digibyte. ark, link, zcl, rdd bagholders.

Also, fuck off.

All heil to the money skeleton!

SIEG HEIL!

>us Bizers/4channers
>tripfag falls for it
like pottery

Congratulations, this is the most retarded post of all boards, of all times. Requires a special talent being so much of an utterly stupid cocksucker.

you dumbass. im assuming you are pissy from loosing all your money on a shitty investment. have fun in your cardboard house, user

*Homeless steal user's cardboard house*

how about operation kys

op u seem upset m8

>we built it

I was responsible for ETH losing billions in it's market cap when I created a death hoax for Vitalik Buterin. Haha, I could easily crash that shit again but you'll need to send me $$$.

I DIDN'T READ THIS THREAD BUT I'D ALSO LIKE TO SAY DEATH TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY 'EETH' INSTEAD OF 'ETH'
This is like the goddamn gif creator fag with 'jif'

go back to tumblr you bitch

#DEATHTO OP
>#DEATHTO OP
#DEATHTO OP

fuck off you sad unaccomplished little faggot, not your personal army
saged

You mean he's not dead? Veeky Forums lied to me!