Ambrosus (AMB)

Did my Own Research after that Kimchi Whale thread earlier and holy fuck.

>Sensor team consists of people who literally wrote the book on IoT and microengineering

>Blockchain team has people who literally wrote the book on distributed computing

>Food & Pharma Executives checks out

>Gavin Wood

>Partnerships are indeed under NDA

What the actual fuck is this thing doing at $70 mil

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/8172r0/found_source_for_un_partnership/
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/81h76b/new_to_amb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off stop shilling you fucking bastard, that just learned about this instead of accumulating in silence since jan

Shut you whore mouth and delete this. I have one week left to accumulate.

thank you based whale

It mooned to consdierably higher on speculation, crashed down, then FUD hit hard, alongside the rise of VEN and WTC so people moved on.

Of the supply chain coins though, this eurochad one is going to explode. 15k currently, got some buy orders set, riding the coming BTC moon first before I go to a 25k stack.

I have to be honest , I think that kimchi was a larp
but after looking in to thisI think this shit is solid, why the fuck is only 70m MC tho? if it pulls a VEN is 25x from now

why the fuck are you hyping AMB? You make it go up faster... I need more AMB for a masternode, I am hearing about a big pharma partnership coming soon.

This is the only coin I've diverged into apart from LINK.

Sigh. These Koreans and their pay to play pnd groups

>Whales are accumulating
>Please delete this I have to accumulate
>Only x mcap easy xxx from here
>Solid dev team

This thread smells of curry
learn to type like a proper Englishman if you want to go undetected you fucking poos

literally a scam

Kimchi dropped some cancer research project and a researchers name that no one outside the medical industry would ever know. I'm convinced.

So you just hype it up too.. this is all a bit fishy. Just bought 100k

why one week? Because of the food safety conference?

Because that's when I get paid and I'll have my bags full. Plus the conference.

Ah, I might put a lot of money in after the conference.

WHy the fuck have their been 50 AMB threads today? Really seems like a coordinated pump. They've reached a 1:1 parity with LINK threads.

btfo out of here with your stupid shilling
you are all from this swisshedgefund discord shilling group

Isn’t Sunny Lu of Vechain speaking at the conference?

Is AMB speaking too?

yes, not with DNV GL, but they are speaking too.

>WHy the fuck have their been 50 AMB threads today? Really seems like a coordinated pump. They've reached a 1:1 parity with LINK threads.

It's good LINK. LINK is some abstract tech bullshit concept with like two people and one of them is a philosophy major.
This is a Swiss coin with a rockstar team and that tackles a real world problem and it's sitting at 70 million marketcap.
Also it's not just Kimichi that shilled. Swissbro shilled. Miniwhale shilled. You know why because it's good.

Am I being trolled by anons?

i'll bet 10 shekels ur a faggot

>literal scam post that wind up in every thread Veeky Forums gets dumped on

Retards will still buy

Lmao at scrubs buying this scam, this is going nowhere, don't waste your money.

protipp:
swissfag, kimchifag and minifag are all the same pajeet lowkeymarketingfaggot

What about WatchFag?

Was about to post this, it was so obvious too

Miniwhale shilled this? I thought that guy just LARPed being an ICO churner and left.

Got a link for this swissbro's thread or anything?

Yeah he shilled it too. Is this all one guy

no, hes just another fag

all the other ones shilled the same shit

no, the 2018 list of watchfag is completely different, look up the archives

Do.I sell all My VEN and buy AMB.instead?

Or maybe just half? or sell 200 VEN?
Fuck these VEN bags are heavy, and that korean whale made me want to FOMO buy AMB.

sell half of ven next time it recovers for amb, amb has higher moon potential

hold remaining ven for 2+ years and hope vechain gets widespread adoption

Same question, I have a lot of ven, and want to buy in again before june.
Do I sell some now for amb and rebuy in 3 months?

I have about 40k.

Sounds reasonable - but don't you think AMB will take off sooner than VEN will recover?

Did some research into the AMB telegram earlier. The Kimchi Whale guy's apparently been lurking there for months sending out thousands of $$s worth of AMB to people making memes and art and shit.

AMB is a nobrainer if you objectively look at it.

amb mini-takeoff will be week leading up to march 14th, expect a dump then that will leave it going sideways/slow-up until april. At some point during the next week or so ven will go back to relatively normal pricing and you can get out then, you might miss food-conference pump but its not a big deal in the long run

this
and the swissfaggot is creating a lot of /biz bagholders who do the shilling for free
lower than a pajeet these retards, is this even possible?

proof

You could just hold those VEN bags until they bleed out to 30k SATs and miss the AMB moon.

Yup. AMB is the most undervalued coin on Binance.

TG is Euclidswindow

just look into the amb telegramm you fucktard
they even have their own memesubchannel now to fuck /biznessman

lol whales fudding hard
get the fuck in now

When AMB hits its bull run market cycle its gonna go nuts just like VEN and WTC recently did. I'm slowly accumulating and am honestly hoping for a 75% BTC retracement to .00025 sats so I can go in huge. Masternode information or an NDA getting released will probably kill that dream, but maybe not if bitcoin decides to break 11k and go on a run. Good luck AMBros, were all gonna make it.

Maybe there's a pump, idk...but this coin is undervalued user and people are trying to tell you about it. DYOR.

whales are already in it for months you retard, hence the shilling
yeah same like ufr

Double checked.

Fuck it.

Now selling 408 VEN for AMB
Might unironically kms later but meh, I need to get in early on something and this might be it.

Lot of these posts....look up "kimchi" in their telegram channel. This was someone leaving messages about the coinrail listing a couple of days prior to the actual listing

>on binance
>70 mio market cap
>real use case
>insane team
it can only grow from here
nobrainer

You are going to make it.

Ya I think I might do same ,900 ven here been watching it bleed out think I'll just sell 200 for now and wait to see what happens in the next couple days

HEYYY HEYYYYY HEEEEYYYYYYYYY

why is AMB not on blockfolio

How does he get away with it?

>Literally cannot stop having sex with beautiful women
>Started riots in London just because he got kicked out of Cambridge
>Joined the UN and got fired twice, but came back in higher positions each time
>Top advisor to the Holy See, forwards the word of the Archangel Gabriel to the Pope
>Will control all the world's food and pharmaceutical industries by the end of the year
>Rumored to be a direct descendant of the demigod Heracules

because they are currently updating the tokenimage with a picture of their childceo

Its Amber on blockfolio

It's almost too easy to spot these shill groups nowadays. They always sound like third graders trying to trick people into buying their low-tier Pokemon cards

checked
i enjoy this meme

>is about to explode

yes AMB is fucking awesome, the CEO is real Chad, the leader we need. This is a unicorn in the making

I'm buying, I fucking love pokémon.

yes, the literal godslayer for basement virgins
just wait for the tshirts

is 70k amb enough to make it?

We could probably do without extra people in that group, thank you very much

AMB got listed on coinrail the literal day after

maybe the swissfaggot gives you seven blowjobs for it

Forgot about the UN partnership
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/8172r0/found_source_for_un_partnership/

it already made it

yes, kimchi has deep pockets

>Nda's in place.

voluntary partnership
every fucking bakery can apply for that

There are many reasons why AMB looks better as I research it, this isn't one of them. The "partnership" was exaggerated and blown out of proportion by an autist apparently.

kimchi is love

Kimchi is legit

you want your swissoverlord all for yourself don't you?
father-complex?
this is the same shit as the ufr shillgroup, you just feel better because he does'nt enforce your shilling directly
pathetic shit, weak retards

This. So many biztards wanna FUD anything that gets popular, but Ambrosus is actually one of the most legit projects in the industry. It's stupidly undervalued and retards will shit talk it all the way to 300k SATs just like they did WTC.

Delete this you fucking faggot. Why? WHY?

delete this you kike

awesome coin! this will fly like Antshares/NEO or Ethereum

Some guy made a meme channel two days ago too because the TG mods wanted to keep shit professional. Shit's getting spicy lol

I did it - hope it pays off guys, I have a good feeling about this after looking at their website.

Feels pretty good being an amBRO

not even in the same league
how can you even compare this? better look out for some plattform projects if you want these kind of gains
protipp: the swissfaggot is kind of a community manager in the lowkeyshilling department

Remember when biz fudded ven at .80 cents. Then it went to $10....

Think about it. The more haters chances are the better the coin, especially when it’s legit.

Ven's a better comparison. Kimchi's reasoning was pretty sound. Europeans won't trust a Chinese solution and big pharma/food would rather get together and create their own solutions, etc.

fucking kek, the mems are already golden

Yeah, except that little DNV strategic partnership.

I was in that Veeky Forums thread. You fags should bring me into your shill group, I've just saved your CEO from citing himself endlessly

lmao wrong, the ceo himself said moving from eth and creating their own platform is a very real possibility if met with scaling demands

if he's so confident then why was he losing his mind on reddit again?

Q&A by the CEO a few hours ago.

Q: I know AMB is a side-chain of ETH. So it's technically not a token (or will not be a token of ethereum) in the future?
A: this is a current short/medium-term configuration, not long-term

Q: Will it ever have its own separate blockchain like WTC or VEN?
A: yes. we thoroughly researched both VEN and WTC to learn from their mistakes/shortcomings and make something future-proof / upgradeable. Check the experience of Prof Roger Wattenhofer, Dr Gavin Wood and Dr Vlad Trifa among others. Ambrosus is in good hands and we are getting a solid architecture in place.

Q: What are the staking options in the future? I saw PoA, but don't quite understand it. Is it correct to say that only masternodes will be able to stake and receive passive income? EDIT: ...and smaller token holders get no income?
A: Cannot comment on this aspect, but I am pushing for both masternodes and peer nodes

Q: Are there plans (if they make their own blockchain) to ever offer comprehensive enterprise solutions via dApps or sister chains. I have concerns over ethereum scaling issues
A: Yes. Scaling is a bottleneck for the whole industry. (even those who claim to have it sorted are exaggerating/lying). Ambrosus is collaborating closely with the Ethereum community on this. We trust that despite the current shortcomings of Ethereum, it has a lot of promising scalability issues. They have some of the most intelligent programmers/architects I have ever met.

This is how you spot a coordinated shilling by a pajeet discord group, fellas.

Dude, they're moving off ETH and the main net alpha launched this week

source? I got some at .52 so hoping for the best.

just read man

+ link to it
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/81h76b/new_to_amb/