Is McDonald's REALLY that unhealthy?

Is McDonald's REALLY that unhealthy?
It really doesn't look any worse than the processes stuff most people buy from the supermarket

>classic image.jpg

Why of course not! McDonald's can easily fit within a healthy diet. The average item from McDonald's contains plenty of protein and healthy fats that your body needs. A world-renowned professor recently called the famed McDouble the cheapest, most nutritious food on Earth! And who could disagree, with 22g of protein for just the change in your glove box, what could be better? It's amazing what the Golden Arches have put together. The combination of delicious, nutritious, and affordability is simply unmatched. Just look at the humble potato. You might not think much of our spud friend, but it contains more vitamins, minerals, and fiber than you could imagine. Now take that health-packed potato and turn it into some hot crispy McDonald's French fries to get the best of both worlds. Trust me, my friend, I've been eating McDonald's almost everyday and I've never felt better. Whether you want a McGriddle made with real egg for breakfast. A high protein quarter pounder with cheese for dinner. Or a fruit-packed parfait for a tasty treat, you can count on McDonald's for a meal that will make your mouth, body, and wallet happy.

Holy fuck, will you faggots from mcdonalds PR stop posting here....everyone report these fags

P.S. i know who you are now. You don't have long in this world, spend it how you want

Honestly probably not. As long as you are eating in moderation and reasonable amounts, the burgers and wraps generally have bread, vegetables, bit of sauce and meat which is largely not that different to what you would eat at home in a standard dinner.

The killer is the enormous sodium and oil content of the fries, and the high sugar content of the soda. If you had a McD meal without the fries and the soda it's unlikely to be much worse than a meal you were going to make at home. Considering what I see some people here cooking it's possibly healthier than what many of you eat at home. Like all things, some people lack self control and when you're getting 2x burgers and 2 large chips and a super size coke and sit there wondering what's so unhealthy about McDonalds it should be pretty fucking obvious where the problem lies.

>this is your average OMG SHILL poster

>Honestly probably not

really makes you think

>Is McDonald's REALLY that unhealthy?
Eating salted fries, cheese burgers on white bread buns, and 24oz of soda (value meal #1) every day, or at every meal is indeed not healthiest thing you can do. But, of course it's not what you _have_ to order at McDonalds, and you know that. You can drink a nice coffee, egg mcmuffin, fruit, yogurt, iced tea, grilled chicken, mcSalad, whatever the heck you want, at most "fast food" restaurants and if you're smart and have to do that often, you're not shit out of luck. There are things to know like "don't season my burger" of course if you're avoiding sodium.

If you want to talk healthy, then you need to actually talk about something other than comparing one meal at mcdonalds to "processed food" at the grocery. Just stop with your crap "eat this not that" kind of analogies. You should know that whatever guidelines you should consider based on the current research and understandings (pick one like the american heart association or weight watchers or FDA food pyramid), you should. This means making good trades: trading juices for whole fruit, bleached and refined grains for more whole grains, vegetables and fruit servings each day x5, and whatever lean protein, and then things with trace minerals and healthy fats. Then, you have to balance your diet and whatever the caloric intake with your exercise needs, and consider glycemic index, when to eat and all that. Triglycerides are based more on your movement than just what you eat, for instance. Use your brain. I can go to McDonalds any time I want, but I don't want, considering other choices usually available, but I don't whine about the whole being bad. Breakfast is their #1. Their coffee isn't even that bad anymore.

Most of these are all the same person....ahahahahaha

For me, it's the McChicken. The worst fast food sandwich! It gives me a heavy case of heartburn and makes me gain ten more pounds than I did before!

STOP...just STOOOOOOP. you know nothing of health or nutrition, let alone biology

>Troll Detector Status: Utter Newfag

Samefag detected.... half of these post are yours

Whats it like being a nigger and thinking this shit is cheaper and more healthy?Once you eat it your shit wont even come out the same color as your skin nigger ahaha

is that a beet on ur burger?

Mcdonald's is the greatest source of food in history. You can get your entire daily allotment of calories -already prepared - for less than $15.
Sure, you won't get all the nutrients or whatever your body "needs" but you get energy, which is the most important thing unless you have a preexisting medical condition.

Not worse than other fast food. Possibly better than taco bell depending on what you order. Probably equivalent to BK/Wendy's. I think McDonalds is better though because of the salad with a combo option. It doesn't matter if you buy off the value menu at all places though, as most do.

This

>my friend
>tasty treat
This McD's shilling meme is hilarious

I'm an American, I love to eat. I don't follow this, but I am lucky and have never had weight issues.

Fact: Humans don't need more than 1 meal a day, and optimal physique is best maintained from 1 substantial meal per 3 days.

I have been eating it for years and I'm still not dead (sadly) so yeah

Yes

are fries healthy if you add enough guac?

Fuck you McDonalds is shit

The Problem is not that the Food is unhealthy, its that it tastes like fucking Garbage

What? lol?

I only go to mcdonald to sometimes taste the mcnuggets. I go there for the fries, its so delicious, the chicken sandwhich which is good, and also the mozarella sticms sometimes