Have to write a paper on gene inheritance

>have to write a paper on gene inheritance
>40 of the 100 pages in I have writers block
>due Thursday
What's a good way to get over writers block Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hermes.ffn.ub.es/luisnavarro/nuevo_maletin/Einstein_GRelativity_1916.pdf
fas.harvard.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw genius but lazy

>biology assignment
>100 pages
this is why I chose EE

>writers block
>technical subject
oh wait, biology. idk i don't write fiction

I'm nearly done my undergrad in biology and I'm going for my master's in physical anthropology(science). Maybe going for my doctorate in afterwards.

>the assignment requires 100 pages BEFORE references.
Kill me, I'm going to end up with 30 pages of references.

>anthropology
>science
not even according to the AAA

I still don't get how does quantity reflect quality?

There's more then one type of anthropology. Physical or biological anthropology is science, other forms are classed under psychology and philosophy.

Fuck if I know, its what the professor wants.

Oh, so like, hominids and stuff? Cool.

Anyway, just write a 20 page fanfic about a Neanderthal that fugged a human, and their ancestors eventually becoming the Jostar bloodline. That should make up a good chunk of your report, and will get your creative juices flowing.

>physical anthropology(science)
Nice try.

Just imagine how black science man would write it

Well, perhaps looking at your non grammatical post would answer your question.
I don't think an interesting essay can be written in a page. If you have so little to say that you can't fill the length requirement, why bother writing at all?

Hominids, near ancestors, gene relations, Homo sapiens sub types.

So, Mr. Biological Anthropologist, can you tell me whether HIV really developed in apes and spread to humans, or if it was artificially manufactured and spread by the government?

I haven't studied disease, that's microbiology.

That's suspicious, that you're claiming scientific knowledge of genetic inheritance, yet you're lacking in the department of immune system inheritance among humans and human ancestors (a defining trait with regards to evolution, fitness, etc.).

Which is it? Are you a scientist, or, maybe, a liberal artist?

>Faculty of Arts and Science

Lumping both together is a terrible sign.

Research papers are not some goddamn fiction. Take a look at Einstein's paper on general relativity:
hermes.ffn.ub.es/luisnavarro/nuevo_maletin/Einstein_GRelativity_1916.pdf
Opens new frontiers in science in just 29 small pages.
Why fuck around with literary diarrhea? Why waste everyones time?
>btw english is my second language, as long as my bad grammar doesn't compromise transfer of my ideas I don't really give a shit.

To be fair, many Universities call the general undergrad majors a part of their college of arts and sciences. It's because often times you can go for a bachelor of arts, or a bachelor of sciences in the same subject.

100 pages on gene inheritance?
Does your professor want you to write a textbook?

fas.harvard.edu/

Shut the fuck up.

I like science because it describes a logical progression of things. It may be hard to organize thoughts into the proper order, but actually filling out the details is easy.

Try thinking about how you would describe you research to another lay person,, as in pretend you actually are talking to another person, and type from that angle. It really helps me out.

Good luck.

Look, if you're still going to troll or act retarded, that's fine.
- Swear
- Ad hominem; Call people names
- Don't provide counter-arguments
- Reject realism and the scientific consensus
That's ok.
Just don't loop.
Looping is cancer.

Personal incredulity and the argument from ignorance are fallacies. You're ignorant.
You imply you have no knowledge of the other kinds, therefore they don't exist.
That is wrong irrational.
:D

I can get a BS in Music, doesn't make it science.
But to be honest, this is how nearly every university does it. A&S, Engineering, maybe Nursing or Medical Science, and Humanities.

Using quotes from me three months ago because we got into a debate and he kept using fallacies and demanded alternative answers to "no".

So now he's been spamming Veeky Forums with quotes from me from 3 months ago.

He thinks skepticism is a form of immature trickery and he's sadly attempting to make me look bad by doing this.

He doesn't understand that context matters.

Write sentence fragments. Don't link them. Put words on the page. Keep typing. Revise it at the end.

Start writing about how Jews acquired their big noses

how many students are in the class with you? If it's more than 10 your professor is fucking autistic for wanting to read over 1000 pages on gene inheritance. He was probably raised a Catholic against his will and now subjects himself to constant stimuli supporting evolution in an effort to rebel.