Anyone else still holding this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/stellar/docs/blob/master/validators.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it's gotten so low it's not even worth selling. Maybe next year.

March 5th

I've left it on my ledger, set inflation pool and just going to forget about it

no lol
I was just holding it hoping it will pump with FairX, but they never delivered and I doubt they will. After actually researching what this coin does, here's the breakdown:

- protocol is legit for fast transactions, but will inevitably lead to centralization as there is no incentive to give away so much resources. Currently validator nodes are run by SDF and IBM.

- Little disincentive for spamming the network. Some inflation pools just massively spammed all the wallets with links to their website since it costs 1 cent per 10000 transactions. Moebius ICO slowed the network down significantly. Not sure how this would scale.

- coin distribution is a total joke and the reason I sold. There is inflation built in, and on top of that 80% of the current massive supply is held by the SDF. 50% of those will be distributed as charity in third world countries. The rest will be given for free to "partners".

So yeah, sleep tight snakey. It was a pleasure traveling with you

i heard there's 500,000 africans who are holding this #innovative #crypto coin, so you're in good company.

mobius ico didn't slow the stellar network down at all. shit was moving fine, it was mobi that fuct up their own site.

Yup. Bought at .68. Not even kidding

Pic very and sadly related.

Me

If you sell XLM for a crypto that appreciates faster % wise it is fine to sell at this low price

Hint: ICX and REQ for this month

github.com/stellar/docs/blob/master/validators.md

>buy high, sell low

March 5th moon mission. I repeat, March 5th moon mission.

We all have to wait for Alt Season 2 and no one knows when the whales will bless us.

Im holding. The prospects havent changed. The same projects that many other coins can only dream of are still running. So its still undervalued.

Stop this meme. They failed to keep every single promise since January. Now all of a sudden it will moon because crooked Jed speaks somewhere. Gtfo.

Which promise?

To add. For some reason many proper coins are fairly low at the moment. And I think its because of the fear of regulation. This month the G20 will talk about regulating cryptos. But thats a necessary step to let it become mainstream. Once the G20 is over the crypto market will probably recover quickly.

He is just a dumb fuck lying. The only "promises" they have made are in their road map.
1. SDEX improvements
2. Lightning

They even failed to deliver a simple fucking video conference. Not to mention fairX. You bagholders are delusional.

The Veeky Forums way

Oh well, that has changed then. They used to run most of the validators. I guess they paid IBM to do it. My apologies

Roadmap 2018
We are just March 3rd user

You can open your own validator user

The point is, I have no incentive for doing that. Why would I spend my electricity, internet and hardware when someone else is doing it for free. This is why PoS/PoW makes sense in a cryptocurrency.

The only person who mentioned this so-called video conference was the moderator on r/stellar.

Take his shit with a grain of salt, he is literally non-white (just look at his writing) and thus should be trusted less than one of us

when is fairx. i hate this coin

>who's holding
people in the motherland i suppose

Dumped my 320k at 5300 sats. Enjoy your bleeding coin white guy.

Not sure why everyone is so hung up on fairx. The projects of IBM itself are much more interesting. Crypto for banks, insurance companies, health care and so on. Many of the biggest banks in Europe have already announced to exchange letters of trade over the network. Which means the coin gets real life adoption.

FairX is just a component of SDEX + an anchor, not a massive exchange like GDAX, designed to enable fiat -> crypto and crypto

yep. 20K lumens until it hits a decent value. Bought at 10cents or less, don't remember

Show me.

Most of current validators are various businesses that use the network. So it benefits for them to run nodes in creating a good network.
That's a way to avoid being dependent of greedy chinks

The same as ripple really. And hopefully Ethereum in the future if they ever get an update.

Utopiacoin will fail like every other utopian idea. They are just going to give out tons of them to 3rd world counties which will make it completely worthless. Most likely its just an elaborate scam to milk money from idealists.

Inagine if it never comes and we're stuck holding shit while Bitcoin moons to 100k

Nope, but for what its worth: I regret missing the first moon mission.

thats the risk !

The only way they helped 3rd world is by helping cross-border payment companies such as tempo to build on their network

Will the lighting network ever arrive?

I fear that Ethereum will kill off bitcoin if they dont hurry up.

Stellar Lightning network is planned for 2018

Cryptos in general offer accounts and transactions without banks. The whole premise of crypto is empowering regular people.

The rocket crash landed in Africa with all your money

If people can create a wallet on their phone, buy cryptos for real money and do cheap transactions then you have literally banked the unbanked.

I bought at like 0.02 cents....
Still praying we reach dat juicy $5 by eoy. A man can dream

I'm still holding, bought the january dip and holding hope for a $1 or so EOY

>he fell for the inflation meme

i don't understand, this coin is still 10x from early november, while most coins are only 3 or 4x (a few exceptions of course, like REQ, VEN, and TRX). how is it doing badly? i'd say it's actually outperformed most of the market

>1% a year

Holders get rich. Daytraders miss out on the gains of every coin and complain. It has always been like that.

Palms are sweaty, hands weak, bags are heavy.

>05
really been thinking about dumping this. stack is 2x, user's what would you throw 3K into for a march/april/may hold?