So what are some good hot sauces that are actually hot? I'm tired of memeracha

so what are some good hot sauces that are actually hot? I'm tired of memeracha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsokhWDsUMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tabasco

Julio's. its a pretty good habanero sauce.

Dave's Insanity Sauce

Try 100 % pain. They give you a lot for how hot it is and its tasty.

This nigger right here but only goes well with Mexican food, that's if you eat Mexican food everyday

Sriracha just goes well with everything

sriracha is way too sweet for certain stuff

I like Tabasco, keep it simple

Sambal oelek is good too

Sudden Death sauce nyucka

My go-to

Pure Death is the best of Blair's

tobasco is only good in bloody mary's imo... maybe eggs too...

this stuff is great on most things

I like sudden death a bit more personally.

I put sudden death in my curries and in hot wings and other stuff, bretty gud.

hot sauce is a meme

You're a meme, faggot.

Man this only became a meme once walmart picked it up... I have been eating it for 2 decades, the military base commissaries have been selling it forever

Fried green tomatos sauce, homemade, any premade sauce is shit

The market is saturated in hot sauces so stupidly hot that you can't taste anything or put it on actual food. You may as well be sticking a canister of pepper spray in your mouth.

>Man this only became a meme once walmart picked it up

No, it became a meme when people started putting it on food that actually tastes good......before it reached the meme stratosphere, people knew it's purpose was to put on shit food to make it taste better but not being a degenerate who uses ketchup

Sometimes you want that habanero

It goes fine with most non-Mexican things IMO.

great sauces here

BLACKED

I personally like Texas Pete and Frank's Red Hot, especially the latter. Frank's legit tastes like wing sauce to me.

This is a little spicy

Pepper Palace is love

yeah that shit's great, it's about as hot as sriracha though.

El yucateco has to be my favorite band of hot sauce. Although I've been to a couple farmers markets that have had amazing stuff as well.

Try rocoto paste. You can usually find it at a Mexican/Latino grocery. Go for extra hot if you can find it, Dona Isabel is the best brand by far. Don't cook with it, add it as a garnish.

Fucking delicious.

this one is disgusting

My dad literally used to put pepper spray on his food

he'd step out of the truck, spray down his taco, let it air out a bit then eat it in the cab

he was a strict man

Pic related is my favorite. This brand can be hard to find, but if you do find their stuff, absolutely try them. The other varieties I've tried are good too.

I FUCKING HATE ALL THIS NEO-HOTSAUCE SHIT, THAT'S IN YOUR FACE ABOUT HOW HOT IT IS AND HOW MUCH FUCKING THIS AND THAT IS IN IT.
SAME GOES FOR BEER WITH FUCKING CARTOON CHARACTERS ON THE LABEL

these

kill yourself

whats wrong with em?

Blair's has been around for a while and they aren't all extremely hot...

Marie's Habenero or You could also consider multi-purpose seasonings.

Tony Chachere's "Bold" seasoning goes great with just about anything and it's got a hell of a tit punch in spice.

the tropical one looks pretty good, actually. please go sperg out somewhere else.

have you tried the Pure Death one? How is it? I've been thinking about getting that one.

nah, but i really would like to. i have after death right now

This isn't too hot but it goes great with everything. There's a habanero version if you want flames.

>Blair's has been around for a while
>Blair's Sauces and Snacks is a United States snack company founded in 1989
wow, consider not existing in the near future
>aren't all extremely hot
which just makes it even more ridiculous with the skulls and flames

You're really grasping at your hatred at this point.

1989 is easily before 90% of Veeky Forums was born, and a reasonable person would say any food item that's been around for over 20 years has be around a "while".

27 years is a while...

No, not when a bunch of them are 100 and over. Including sriracha memesauce

Yes, 27 years is still a while, regardless of how long others have been around. Not that this has much relevance to how good a sauce is. Tabasco has been around for a very long time, but it honestly doesn't taste as good as a lot of the sauces that have come out in the past 30-40 years.

This.

Tabasco has a place in my kitchen almost exclusively for gumbo.

>1989 is easily before 90% of Veeky Forums was born
What the does the age of animefags have to do with hot sauce?
>and a reasonable person would say any food item that's been around for over 20 years has be around a "while".
No, a retard would say that. It completely depends on what it is. For liquor distilleries, anything from 1900 and onwards is relatively young and modern. On the other hand for popsicles, anything older than 10 years is old since they change a large portion of the sortiment every summer.
>27 years is still a while, regardless of how long others have been around.
no, see above
>[Tabasco] doesn't taste as good as a lot of the sauces that have come out in the past 30-40 years.
This has nothing to do with flavor or quality

Holy shit, kill yourself.

You've completely gone off the deep end of angry autism.

>This has nothing to do with flavor or quality
that was my point. the age of the company has to do with flavor or quality. hence my comment that you quoted.

has nothing to do*

There's a reason Frank's, Tabasco and Sriracha are the most popular. Sorry autismos, everything else is novelty.

You should kill yourself more first

Which is a stupid point since I never even brought up flavor or quality.

>There's a reason
Americans have shit taste?

>Which is a stupid point since I never even brought up flavor or quality.
except you did when you said "This has nothing to do with flavor or quality"

I forgot the name but there is this philipine hotsauce made out of bananas

One has been around for a long time, another was used to make wing sauce, and the third is a meme. any reasons i'm missing?

>limiting yourself to three brands based on availability

Which was in response to your post where you brought it up retard

>getting this mad over what hot sauces other people like

what makes a hot sauce good, in your opinion?

Does this count?

I don't have any strong opinions when it comes to the actual sauce.
As long as it tastes well, not just "hot".

Spicy chili crisp is great. Love it in juk (or however rice porridge is spelled).

To speak to the entire thread, though, I have two entire fridge doors filled with hot sauce. You have to pair it with the dish, not unlike wine. There are too many varieties to make platitude statements.

This

Its so good but it gives me mud butt like no other

The best hot sauce I have EVER had, and I've tried plenty. The taste is amazing for how much of a kick it has, both 10/10 taste and 10/10 spice.

Usually the ones that boast about how hot they are just taste like dog shit, but the shop I bought this from had it on the 10 out of 10 section for how hot the sauces are, and the taste in combination with the spice blew me away. I bought it near instantly.

It's not very hot but that shit is super tasty

Black valentina is shit, yellow is better

Good hot sauce but bland brand

Don't fall for the Portland meme. It's just overpriced salsa.

About sriracha, I don't consider myself someone who's spicy-intolerant. In fact, I eat alot spicier than my dutch roommates and my friends. Although, I find sriracha to be extremely spicy. I like it, but I can only add a tiny bit. But then I see random, ordinary Americans on the internet smothering their food in sriracha. I don't get it. Aren't Americans supposed to be intolerant to spicy food? I haven't seen a single person just add a dab of sriracha to their plate, but a dab is all the way I can possibly go. Maybe it's the brand? The Netherlands only has flying goose brand in stores. Is the rooster stuff I see online just more bland or something?

the black is hotter than the yellow, basically same flavor otherwise

>using valentina instead of habanera
faggot

This right here guys is an amazing habanero sauce. Extremely hot but all you taste is pure habenero and salt flavor. Truly amazing on some sharp 8 year cheddar.

you can't be serious

Nobody posted the goat yet?

I'm dead serious man (i'm also a fag got)

Good shit, but I feel it isn't very versatile.

hang on, does that "after death" sauce say that it has Liquid Rape in it?

Cholula

Not sauce, but this paste is pretty good for stir fry. I think it has a stronger kick than sriracha, and it's pretty easy to find.

Rage, unfortunately. Being able to drizzle a little rape on your food would be fun. Imagine seasoning your soup with rape, your ass would be so sore later.

good shit right here

I've had the same container of this stuff for ages. A little goes a long way

Good shit right here senpai

I love this shit.
It's great for soups too.

This an Ajvar all day err day

But it has a lot of 5 star reviews on Amazon and youtuber tedbarrus said it was the best sauce he ever tasted

Just put pepper flakes on whatever you're eating

hows the heat on this one?

That's because franks and butter is the original buffalo sauce

Shit's only good for popcorn.

Try this, boy

youtube.com/watch?v=hsokhWDsUMY

A retarded suggestion if you're eating something dry.

This stuff is absolutely fantastic. It's HOT, but not meme hot. It's very fruity and I just can't stop eating it.

Anyone try the Lucky Dog brand of hot sauces?