Why do girls pretend to like beer?

Why do girls pretend to like beer?

I don't know why you make these dumb threads, but how many STDS do you think i could get from the 4 of them

natty looks like jenna bush

At least 2 from the one on far right

I guess that depends on how good you are at rape cuz I doubt any of them would fuck you willingly

its harder than you think. The worst I got was HPV, I banged a girl with the hiv raw like 12 times and never caught it

I wrapped it when I stuck it in her ass though because that's just common courtesy

They don't look like the discriminatory type

Every thread on Veeky Forums seems to devolve to shit. Can we at least agree Coors and Natty are by far the most attractive?

Tfw no white friends with qt3.14 ho gfs that my gf can be friends and slutty with

>pretend to like things popular guys like
>guys think they're cool and "unique" and "not like the other girls" for it
>girls attract the attention of these guys

Everything a woman does is intended to elevate her social status or to stuff her womb with strong alpha seed. These are her two priorities in life.

Nigger detected
>cuz
You are the experts plz tell me how

>guys think they're cool and "unique" and "not like the other girls" for it
What the fuck are you trying to say, ahahaha

Stage right?

>whoa this chick drinks beer and likes football and drives a Jeep, she seems really down to earth and not at all like those makeup whores xDDD

It's all an act. Also you're illiterate.

WOWOWOWOW really.
Let me break this down for you
You said
>guys think they're cool and "unique"
ok and there is no comma or anything after this only a and
>"not like the other girls

Stop. Not the same poster, but your an idiot

Do they still make bud select?

This is the truth. This one chick would always act ditsy around us and her bf would defend her when she wasn't there "guys she's doing it to be cute...she's not actually dumb haha"

Tfw she could never stop acting dumb and be smart

Don't blame be you fucks can't use quotations correctly and are illiterate, while sadly trying to be literate

>dumblrslut detected

Because they are sluts who want attention.
>OMG BEER
>IM TOTALLY NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER GIRLS
>I CAN DRINK BEER JUST LIKE THE BOYS

>>>/youtube/
>>>/reddit/
Take you're pick

fuck my bad... i just reread it again..ill admit my bad. I need to play some ps4 now i had to much to drink

Im so drunk i think i miss read it the first time lol

oh man that's some real butthurt. You get bitch slapped in another thread? Mad about a racist comment probably. You should fuck off to reddit.

You're mostly right, but guys are largely superficial and simple minded too. Most everyone does things and believes things because of the social, emotional, and identity functions of doing/believing those things, not because they've logically decided to do/believe those things.

People are social and emotional, not truly intelligent.

autism: the post

growing up in bavaria its hard to find a girl that doesnt legitimately love a good Hefe

Because guys don't do the exact same shit? I think you're describing shallow people in general, which isn't specific to sex. There may be a few more shallow girls than guys if they are single while their friends around them are all pairing off.

Anyway, why can't a woman enjoy a good stout or sour? I hate sugary things, I hardly ever eat dessert. I love fizzy things and coffee and bread, so why wouldn't I like beer? Or any woman?

OP needs to visit somewhere like Colorado or Ashville in NC. In breweries there you will always see women drinking and enjoying beer as much as guys.

OP probably has this opinion because he tries to pick up women in bars. You never try to pick up a company ion in bars, 99% of the time you aren't gonna meet spouse material.

Fug.

>never pick up good companions in bars.

Me on the left

IDK but I want to fuck all of them

> U w NVR fuk nE of them

>wrapped it when I stuck it in her ass

I wish I had known this when I was 17.

>put penis in woman's ass
>first thrust it's covered in shit

wow the one on the far left looks a lot like my ex gf

Goddamn I'm a slave for that chocolate booty

2, 3, 4, 1