This was fun guys

this was fun guys

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/fattyboomboom/professionally-scream-what-is-requested?funnel=86fbca51-52bf-45b6-9d7b-10665068737c
fiverr.com/pranab911/give-a-video-of-teaching-my-students-with-your-message-in-our-under-tree-school
fiverr.com/jmmbmmmdm/sing-opera-for-you
youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you guys make another one? I've watched that at least 15 times already and it's still so fucking funny.

Not really
Saged

fiverr.com/fattyboomboom/professionally-scream-what-is-requested?funnel=86fbca51-52bf-45b6-9d7b-10665068737c

make one yourself

this little motherfucker probably making more money than most of those link bagholders to begin with

how much did he charge you?

Explain this before I assume the worst

Proceed

$5 + $1 processing
It's the most retarded way I could spend money at the moment
lets look for another offer so we can fuck around with people.
you can't deny this is funny as fuck.
Veeky Forums paying fiverr to fuck with the bagholders of coins.
I don't even own any LINK but I thought the shilling was funny. I got people to actually dump their bags.

its genius desu, we need more fud for all these scammy shitcoins

>fiverr.com/pranab911/give-a-video-of-teaching-my-students-with-your-message-in-our-under-tree-school

PLEASEEEEE!!! make them say :
MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

Get that same kid to do a video about CPChain

I've seen every single link meme from day 1 but when I saw the thumbnail of this I honestly closed the tab and realized I need to stop coming here so much. Now that I know you paid for it I may watch it but doing shit like this is childish af. I'm all for being funny but it should be in a positive creative way...from the looks of it this is just giving link a bad name which I have no interest in doing.

fiverr.com/jmmbmmmdm/sing-opera-for-you
should I have used him instead?

>I got people to actually dump their bags.
If anyone legitimately dumped their LINK because of this one video, they probably look like those retarded brainless wojaks to begin with.

what was your description to him marine

>scammy shitcoins
So rock solid and un-fudable that OP literally had to pay a child to act like a retarded fan. He couldn't even find a real retarded fan.
Feeling comfy.

Ugly people are disgusting. The world needs more beautiful people. I'm sick to death of ugly fat fucks being told it's ok to be gross. The next time you see a fatty, do me a favour and say listen Jabba put down the chicken nuggets and get on the fucking treadmill.

gonna buy one of these rn

OP this is hands-down the best FUD I've seen, and I've done some fudding in my time.

Nice gif

lol

OP i think you single-handedly drove the market cap down $5mil dollars yesterday

where did he get the israel flag LMAO

kek the fear in this thread of what the next austistic terrorist attack might be
YOU AINT SEEN NOTHIN YET

MY LINKIES STAY RATHER STINKY

>le-handedly drove the market cap down $5mil dollars yesterday
OP > whales

For the uninitiated:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

I hope for that kid's sake nobody from his school knows he does this

OP I love you

>and i am become jew, destroyer of markets

Imagine if LINK actually hit $1K by EOY and this kid ignored the subliminal message to buy in.

That kid obviously has issues.

What the fuck are these movements? It's impossible he's actually doing that on purpose.

topkek this is next level fudding

most fun thing ive seen in days

Find a good indian guy on fiverr to do the WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER one

I think I'm going to make one for boldpure next

This

Make it some Indian guy saying to invest or get cancer