Be me

>be me
>FOMO from stocks into crypto in December
>ride the crash to the bottom, while flipping shitcoins
>barely manage to stay in the green, learn a lot
>mfw realize every single coin and token is a shitcoin, especially BTC
>mfw I realize there isn't a single coin with good fundamentals and if these were stocks I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole
>fmw realize the whole crypto market is a ponzi scheme and I now have to find new idiots to dump my bags on

Why are we doing this again?

k

you're actually retarded. Xrp is under $1, if it was a stock it would be worth $10 with all the pilots and bank partnerships that they have.

>Why are we doing this again?

Because some people got lucky and made a lot of money and want to do that again, or because some people think they are smart / lucky enough to game the system.

It is, obviously, very much a pump & dump / ponzi scheme with no inherent value. We can all acknowledge that blockchain tech is great and will likely have a lot of future applications, but I don't see cryptos having any long term value at all. Make money if you can make money, though.

thanks just bought 100k

>pilots for the last 5 years -> $10 each
KEK

XRP is vaporwave, just like everything else. It's not even a cryptocurrency.

Fiat is a ponzi scheme so the jews are richer than 99%. Crypto is a way to get out of slavery because there will be no fiat left in a few years and only digital currency.

> comparing stocks to crypto
> thinks no crypto have value
> does not realize how profitable it can be to just hold some tokens

stay poor fgt

>Crypto is a way to get out of slavery
Yes, that's exactly why every crypto project is sucking bankers' cocks and tries to follow regulations as much as possible.

I seriously hope people don't believe this. I get that fiat has its flaws but to think there'll be no fiat currencies left is pretty absurd at this stage.

finally realized hey? Just invest in exchanges, the only shit that offers a working viable product.

Crypto is still slavery. Try living on your own with the help of nobody, but your own two hands. Live off the grid. Not using someone else's money. No money needed.

>coin with good fundamentals

Pretty much only Monero. Cryptocurrencies are only an optimal solution for darknet transactions, currency control evasion, and asset hiding. Monero is far and away the leader here, especially as governments figure out how to track public-ledger transactions and subpoena the largest exchanges.

Thanks desu just sold 1ooK gonna go back to using ¥ and buying bonds

Someone said this exact quote 5 years ago when they read about bitcoin. The wave is coming brother either learn how to swim or get sucked out to sea

do you even stock? check any mining stock and get back to me. buying shares of promises and hidden gold. with the pilots and partnerships associated with that coin it would be bloated to all fuck on the TSX. guess you don't stock at all

>mfw when read blog of poster that is a salty loser

forgot to mention any of the marijuana stocks on the TSX too, not even legal yet, no profits to show and monster gains made off of vaporweed. you don't stock much

You sound like the faggots in 2003 spewing the same shit. Youre not new or original pajeet, don't project your losses and brainlet status onto the rest of us.

There’s one coin thats coming to the market along Tezos that will rattle the market. Expecting x1000, shilled in Veeky Forums during November 2017.

Name one coin with an actual product, that does what it's promising to do.

welcome to XRP, no1. blockchain tech in the world

BAT & LINK actually have good fundamentals. The rest are pretty shitty for the most part

thanks ramesh just bought 100k of both

Like all waves, the tide pulls back eventually. Ride it, if you want, but don't act surprised when you're the one sinking and I keep swimming.
Everyone acknowledges that these are higher risk than ordinary stocks for that very reason. But if a mining company goes under, they've still got assets and land rights to liquidate. If a crypto falls under there's nothing. So it's still not a 'fair' comparison really. If people have the risk appetite for crypto and aren't afraid to risk losing money then it's certainly a high risk / high reward investment choice but it's far from guaranteed and the simple fact is, it lacks regulatory backing and fundamental value, since most of its value is tied to this; ie. its use in money laundering, tax evasion, illegal transactions etc.

The rest of its value comes from shills shilling and idiots believing it.