Got eggs - nothing else

I got eggs, basic spices and some butter. I'm not a really good cook, but I can basic stuff. Got any ideas Veeky Forums? I gotta eat breakfast in a few hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabaione
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard boiled eggs.

Got anything else? Fed up of them and Omlette's, as I have only been having eggs for a few days.

Omelette. Heat a pan on med-low with a bit of butter. Crack as many eggs as you like into a bowl. Add some water, maybe a tablespoon per egg. Stir vigorously with a fork. Beat some air into that shit to make the omelette fluffy.

Gently pour into the pan. Gently shake the pan to keep it loose, but only after the edges are cooked through. When the top is starting to get solid, flip it with spatula. Then top with a bit of salt, pepper, parmesan, cheese slice, salsa, leftover cooked veg or diced meat or cold cuts, whatever you have. Then flip over, reduce heat (and cover) for two minutes to let the stuffing warm up, then eat.

Easy, quick, a great way to get some veg into your breakfast, use up leftovers, and start your day right. High protein, low carb, filling, and simply awesome.

I typically use 2-5 eggs for an omelette. More eggs are cooked more quickly in a larger pan of course. You can even do it in a wok.

Fed up of omlete's, but thanks for the tip.

Eggs, milk, and bread = french toast!

Syrup, jam or jelly, sugar and cinnamon, nutella, even just a bit of peanut butter on top. It's all good.

No bread, syrup, jam, jelly or nutella.

Then you're eggs only? You're stuck with your ingredients, user. Nothing else in the cupboard at all? Some biscuit mix? Tuna? Ramen?

do you have sugar? if so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabaione

Absolutely
BTFO

Fuck your omelette suggestion, OP doesn't need your scummy advice. Fucking like it.

Got basic spices, a block of cheese and some milk.

Got some sugar, sure but I only have some Eggs and Sugar. No marsala wine.

That's all? Really? Not even any noodles or rice?

Did you just move in? I don't understand how you have nothing else besides some cheese, eggs, and milk.

I have literally no money in my bank account. I don't get paid for a while.

Sorry, user. If that's all you have, then have some fried eggs with a glass of milk, or a cheese omelette. You can't even make a quiche.

Damn. Alright, cheers.

Good luck. Borrow a loaf of bread tomorrow, then you will at least have several options.

what spices do you have? what kind of cheese?

Steal a brioche. Make French toast.

so far op has eggs, basic spices, butter, a block of cheese, milk and sugar.

that is enough ingredients to make something up. op don't do what says!

If you have a microwave namefag, you can get one of those cheap asian microwave dinners. Specifically of the fried rice variety.
Microwave that shit up, fry an egg scrambled or overhard, add it over the rice and you got yourself dinner.

>Steal

Get off this board you fucking nigger.

Fried eggs
Boiled eggs
Scrambled eggs
Pickled eggs
Raw eggs (If you really don't give a fuck.)
Omelette

Soft boiled eggs

If you can saw the arm off one of your chairs, you can probably get a decent amount of sawdust. Mix this with water to a paste, add some grated cheese, and fry into little cheese crackers.
Wa-la

>Crack eggs into a bowl
>Add boiling water
>Add salt, pepper, some "spicies" whatever you have
>Stir
>Add chunks of butter BUT DO NOT STIR
>Drain water out
>put in fridge to cool down
>pour onto baking tray lined with grease proof paper
>put into oven at 230 for 30 minutes
>roll it up in the grease proof paper and put in fridge to cool
>Take out of paper and eat
>enjoy the chunkiness

What did I just read?

Put a raw egg in your blender and wizz until fuzzy.
Add a cup of coffee.
Wizz again.
Enjoy.

>wizz
is this some local slang or a meme or what?
>trips
fuck i guess that's the new word for blending now