Cajun fries GO!

where photos?

corn milk next

slight corn taste
yellow outside

shrimp panburger next

shrimps inside

Eat the fucking dollar

What's the endgame? Are you going to eat that dirty as fuck dollar as the last post and die because it's 90% bacteria

fry rice now

crunch outside
sticky rice insides

P-O-O-P-D-O-L-L-A-R
O
O
P
D
L
L
A
R

roll now

crunch oil taste outsides
mushroom soft insides

beef verminchelli

spice dark soups taste
small meat inside

are you still in florida

no

green bean barley tea now
light flavor
bean chew taste

Peat rate goomeye candeye!

refresh dessert now

monster milk tea
green tea sweet
milk soften

how obese are you?

Stop being so jealous of OP, it isn't healthy.

A national treasure, I wonder if OP keeps his dollar in a stetilised holding case?

honestly I dont understand the appeal of these threads to you summerfags

Stay hungry dollar man

These taste descriptions are pretty good, but can I buy something with a regret outside and a disappoint inside?

Pretty sure the Veeky Forums Lucky Dollarâ„¢ insulates OP against any food lacking in good flavor.

Starting with nice sangeria today for lunch. It taste nice.

Batter fish taco with shimp burito. Burito smaller than how I usually like it but taste like normal, but with shimp. Taco taste nice, has good corn flavor with it batter fish

Overall good price and good food but I can not encourage them with tips until they finish building wall to Mexicans

Fuck you imposter dollar man thats not the correct serial and no shit stained taste because of no shit stain

We are all lucky dollar men.

I've been gone for a while. Is this Dollarman thing a recurring thing?

Yeah, over the years someone from Veeky Forums is appointed as the dollarman to continue the tradition

had this yesterday. pretty good. i don't eat fast food all that often and they're one of the few i go to

I like dollar user. Let me join you for breakfast:

>coffee
>Jameson
>banana / mango / orange / passion fruit smoothie
>leftover KFC

you need to use terrible grammar

start KFC now

soggy chewy outside
tender inside

i r8 it 8/8

GTFO Fake dollar guy

Word we don't any openings for dollar bill guy.

When is the new choice for dollarman made? Is there a competition in December for the next year?

Spotted the newfag.

Fuck off newfag, it was stated earlier in he thread that someone is appointed each time to continue on the tradition, learn to fucking READ.

It's been the same fat asian guy for the last four years and the dollar bill has been THE SAME dollar bill. You newfags seriously need to fuck off of these threads. Why do you R/Veeky Forums users get so interested in DBG and ruining his threads? Just fuck off of one of Veeky Forumss longest traditions.

OP engaging in MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

You don't own a meme, it's the community that owns it together.

start appetitzer

american cheeze burger now
soft breads outsides
meat insides
low onion flavor taste

main eat now

big macdonald now
many breads two meats
much green insides low crunch taste

burma shave.

fat asian man becoming fat amerifat man

it's literally written on the dollar, eat tendies

dim sum

soft meat salt taste
red color flavor

You're literally a retard. I haven't seen posting this terrible for weeks.

rice bun next

sticky grain taste

salt shrimp flavor

Explain how memes work then?

drink now

tea start
light taste

appetitzer now

green onion pan caked
oil crunch outsides
insides dough flake taste

yes

are you in nyc?

main eat now

xiao long bao now
soft outsides
warm meat broths insides

It's not a fucking meme you newfag, this is just some fat asian guy that's been posting here for years. Go back to R eddit you loser, you will never be the real DBG.

I'm not a summerfag, I've been here since feburary.

You werent even here last year when this DBG was appointed.

Stop eating oriental food, there is too much sodium

DBG will die from eating too much oriental food and being obese

shrimp dumpling and rice blob

shrimp fishy taste

rice muddy starch flavor

close up river bug

crisp crunch flavor

steam ocean smell

Or from fecally induced cholera or some such.

yes new yorks livings why ask??

How are the 'za?

the za is only good when i touch the ck lucky dollarbill to it

You are aware that we all know you're an impostor right? It's cool and all you want to take pictures of your food but you really come across as a 9gag memer who lacks originality that you have to steal someone else's tradition that has been here for years. That shit stained dollar has been the same one for years as well. Kind of crazy how much of a loser you are that you have to imitate the morbidly obese autistic chinese guy that runs these threads. He lives in the Bay Area and we've come close to finding him but he's definitely not some New Yorker with no life like you. Maybe next time start your own thread that's unrelated to DBG, or continue being a faggot. Just know that you aren't fooling anyone and went you do go back to R/eddit in a year or so, DBG will still be here as he always is.

It's a fucking meme, stop being so mad that you aren't a part of something bigger than yourself

Here is my pic as proof.

>It's a meme bro, my buddies showed it to me on R/Veeky Forums
No it's not, it's a real mans life. If I wanted to be a part of it I'd post a shit stained dollar in front of food four years ago when he started posting here. Your comment just shows how much of a loser you are that you want to be a part of this mans life.

>not wanting to share a meal with a Veeky Forums
>not getting to listen to broken english analysis of dishes in person
>missing out on all the noises: the heavy breathing, lip smacking, grunts of enjoyment

Sounds to me like youre the one missing out. Especially with how "good taste" the food is as they say.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

impersonating dollar bill user should be a bannable offence desu.

chiken fry now

tender salt juice taste

crispy soggy outside

hungry thirst now

hot brown taste

water flavor big

Waitress fast dash

Daily soup next

meaty cloud taste

bitter carrot flavor strange

main dish eat

sweet red taste

meaty pineapple flavor and crunch

you guys know probably 3/4 of these dollar bills have been in a strippers snatch or used to snort coke right? An you're putting them on your food

it's called SEASONINGS

Lucky dollar seasoning for good taste

'butin

wtf is that shit

get that fucking shit off DBG thread you twat

fcuk you i ain't got no dolla

but the thread asks us what we're eating now?

you turbosperg, they just want to take part in the fun. They're not replacing your precious

nice cheap sangria if it was decent size

You didn't have to post that atrocity

>ITT

Spring roll roll out now

Crunch shrimp taste

Sweet salt nut flavor

nice try imposter, no shitstain though on it

Are you asking? Not sure that asian lingo? I gotta eat chicken later.

Veggie crunch time

Spicy green crunch taste

Green fruit not orange flavor

grand dish come

aroma cow taste

chew string meat rice squish sour flavor confuse

You guys dont understand, its more special of you put a dirty 1 dollar bill in front.

Got me a bitch...

now I'm gonna get some salt on my french fries.
Got me a bitch. Got me a bitch.... gonna get salt on my french fries.

Where's the dollar bill? If you're going to imitate him then might as well have a dollar as well.

How does Europeans get dollar bill though?

Foreign sexchanges....duh.

Actually have to agree.

I'm not an avid, long term Veeky Forums lurker, have been more so in the last two years as I have left university and now have proper cooking facilities in my flat, so the migration from other boards comes more naturally. I have to say that what you guys are doing and the way you are going about defending it is pretty lame.

I certainly enjoy the genuine threads which the person puts up, the food sometimes looks good, I enjoy the mystique of wondering 'who on earth is this guy?', I enjoy his retarded descriptions and the way they always follow the same broken prose, and I like the idea that is it always this semi-downs, overweight chinaman who can somehow eat out in seemingly every meal.

You guys are obviously not from here. Not everything is a "MEEM HAHA". You can't just call someone a pathetic faggot shitlord!!111!1~ When they accuse you of setting the precedent for other idiots to ape and imitate what was a pretty funny and comfy thing.

Can you stop doing it, can you not try to feel important by pretending to be "in" on some "MEME". Enjoy it with everyone else, stop trying to fuck up one dudes cool angle on a tiny fraction of the internet where a few hundred people laugh along when he indulges them. Just because you didn't make it as an epic, 4000000 upvote maymay poster on Reddit, and your youtube channel never gained any traction, don't feel you have to muscle in on something and then lash out when people would prefer you didn't.

By all means, make a thread, show pictures of your food, talk about whether something was good or shit, make a meme out of shilling for the place you went to eat at, or shitting on it and shilling for somewhere else, join in on the dozens of actual "memes" going on on Veeky Forums.

But just leave this alone, every likes when DBG comes and posts. No one else posts pictures of food in his threads, they're his.

op engaging in more weak damage control again baka

if you think everyone who is telling you what you're doing is annoying is some single, invisible, samefagging boogieman then go for it. Doesn't change the fact that if you were above 17 years old, knew anything about the internet and looked at where specific posters came from, you would know there are like 5 people telling you what you are doing is lame. More than that, you can't even recognize that someone else has a different writing style or sentence structure.

You can't refute anything I said, because it is true. You SHOULD go back to plebbet. All threads that someone like you make are poor, lowly attempts at being funny, and when people don't bite, and it dies after 4-11 replies, 3 of which were your own, you smirk and chalk it up to 'epic shitposting'. I hope you take a moment, and something twinges inside you, when a overweight, receding hairline, single, Chinese man who probably wears flip-flops and shorts and looks silly holding a dollar bill between his food and phone in a restaurant and then spends 5 minuets thumbing at his screen, posting after doing it every time a new dish is put before him, gains greater traction and appreciation from other fat cunts sitting at their desktops at 2am on a Thursday night that you ever have from your friends.

To DBG, I honestly feel bad that this is happening. Bless you, your crusty dollar and broken english. I wish I could eat as much Chinese food as you do, but I don't like going to restaurants by myself. If you're ever in London, I would be happy to show you around to some good spots I know.