What will OMG be EOY? Need to see how much I need to buy now to make it

What will OMG be EOY? Need to see how much I need to buy now to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/spreadstreet/10-statistical-price-predictions-for-10-cryptocurrencies-b8167f076d5d
medium.com/@spreadstreet/10-statistical-price-predictions-for-10-cryptocurrencies-january-2018-3dcf04bf9d9a
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just have to slay this shitty dragon which blocks the entrance to the fortune-teller-cave. will come back with an answer asap dumbass

Well someone calculated the true value for OMG once it was at around 5$
Cant find the article right now but i found pic related where the OMG chart was simulated for 2018 1000 times and the median result is 8$ EOY
Verdict: its already overvalued
Not like any of you fags will listen to this though lmao

OP the answer is determined by the staking returns.

If they are higher than the market thinks it will moon. Lower and it tanks. There is literally no other reason to own the coin other than staking. Simple as that...

If they deliver even half of their roadmap, probably $150 each, higher if they deliver in everything/plasma

There’s a video arround here somewhere of two Swedish fags talking up OMG in fairly good technical detail, but they say it’s value is pretty much where it should be right now.

This... listen to the man Veeky Forums

Did they calculate how much BTC was worth?

$20.25

1000 eoy

All of omises customer base of over 50k merchants and 420m customers, multinational conglomerate, 15 financial institutions, banks plural, dex with conversion to any currency including fiat. Over 500 easily

medium.com/spreadstreet/10-statistical-price-predictions-for-10-cryptocurrencies-b8167f076d5d

>We can be 95% certain that OmiseGO prices will fall between $33, and $1,030,718 with a mean of $480,414.

$1000 per OMG End of the 2018

Your article is outdated as fuck
medium.com/@spreadstreet/10-statistical-price-predictions-for-10-cryptocurrencies-january-2018-3dcf04bf9d9a
Also i really hope you dont expect anything close to the upper estimations
OMG will double at best but most likely drop from here
Im not saying it cant happen but if it does actually moon over 30$ that it would be irrational
The article which values it at 5$ was a financial adviser using a method thats common in stock valuation
Its probably still out there but its almost 3am now and im going to sleep

Worthless simulations have no place in crypto

Holy shit i kust realized your post said 400k mean and 1 million $ max
Thats straight delusional there has to be an error
Take your meds
>the absolute state of OMG holders
>implying the market cap will ever reach 140 000 000 000 000$
God damnit i feel dumber just for typing this retarded high marketcap

>$5
Kek

Thats why simulations are worthless

>medium.com/spreadstreet/10-statistical-price-predictions-for-10-cryptocurrencies-b8167f076d5d

>I don't believe a price prediction article on medium
>I believe some illogical FUD from a migger from medium

So OMG is one of the easier coins to evaluate. It will actually pay a dividend, so you don't have to speculate. Last estimates I saw put the rewards at around $3 per year per coin.
Considering an average PE ratio of around 14, that should put the coin around $42/each based on their current business.
Obviously it's crypto and the PE will be far higher (because that's a 7% ROI on staking and people will proabably push it to 3-5%). As they add more business and process more transactions the price will go up.

Medium is cancer any dumb autist can post anything it might as well be pastebin. Especially that manlet nig though, what kind of retard would you have to be to take financial advice from a monkey with a ego taller than he is

I feel like crypto will be huge for the street food industry in SEA.

>pricing it in usd

absolutely haram, behead this kuffar

>140 000 000 000 000$
Fucking top kek

>Last estimates I saw put the rewards at around $3 per year per coin.

Well if you think about it omise currently processes about $40-60 bln a year. They already stated all of their customers will be moving to the omg blockchain. There are 140 mln tokens that can be staked. If you estimate fees to be 1% per transaction, that would pay out $2.86-$4.29 per token. But thats assuming they dont add any new customers using their white label sdk which will be access to the first plasma chain (read as: infinitely scalable) on the ETH network.

What does OMG even do? Looks like fucking nothing to me, Vitalik just likes it because he's a faggot third worldist.

Who remembers this?

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

tl;dr $700/token is conservative

It's impossible, given it's current market cap, for it to go over 50$. That plus the fact that the coins only pay 2 dollars per year means that the value is about were it should be right now. Anyone that tells you otherwise is an idiot.
Now, there is also the fact that the tokens themselves have no use yet. Their current value is far far too high, keep that in mind.

And this is also assuming every token will be staked. Basically $3 staking rewards per token is that absolute minimum that this token will pay out due to staking.

>current market cap
you might have downs syndrome

>2 dollars per year
literally made up

all of this garbage FUD is a solid buy signal though

thanks for confirming your case of the downies

That's literally my point. The floor based on their CURRENT BUSINESS is $3 per coin a year.
How fucking dense are some of these people? OMG will most likely do far more than just their merchant transactions as they will be a DEX for the entire ETH network.
With a 14:1 PE ratio each token is worth $42 as a minimum once staking is implemented. I feel like this is a no brainer...

they don't deserve it. just keep screencapping.

Update user, they process $500 mill a day starting March 2017, Donnie Harinsut stated in an article. Imagine what Omise is processing now 1 year from that estimate...

Also btw thats just the Business, DEX, and Fiat in and out will add even more ontop of what i just stated. for transactions processed.

Just wait til they end up partnering with JNT. JNT will provide jCash for local currencies so merchants can operate entirely on the block chain in stable fiat. And JNT will provide fiat on / off ramps.
Then this will go through the roof.

Damn. Mizuho announcement when?

kek the miglet will keep posting that non argument screencap asking us to refute it.

Why refute it? He's either:
A) FUDing to supress the price while accumulating.
or
B) A fucking retard who doesn't get it and doesn't deserve OMG.

B

yep its the latter. The past week and a half I keep seeing that screencap in every post. Multiple anons refute it and all he does is call them OmiseGoys. Pathetic.

If OMG drops below 155K Satoshis tonight I'm loading up