Hey guys, did anyone happen to save that video Bon Appetit put out of the guy white-splaining Pho...

Hey guys, did anyone happen to save that video Bon Appetit put out of the guy white-splaining Pho? I wanted to see the original and judge for myself, but can't seem to find it. Links to where it might still be up also appreciated. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0SIT5Bcomo
d1y6jrbzotnyjg.cloudfront.net/CP70E/187d6af74f5c4993bb29e6e45e784690/V4/962001522aaf4ad1957ef3f3c56642ad/ShortForm-Generic-480p-16-9-1409173089793-rpcbe5.mp4?Expires=1474086688&Signature=UQLaHwxSvbNOaz~hmM1LKI3Vjo0Bt5OybTRhC7ixY9VyRv7~ZhEueIL~RcX5tYRm5e5xDThxiD3~TsCskJt7FSYf430cDusdwngYRjI9woH8AV3XYQoCUIhOKvzhfaIEcaGGAekrVyqtCux06Q5QQoCR04ozHIrNAGHrmzvJ9gw_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJ62XWKZ35EOVO4XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white-splaining

Son... you don't seem to be on the right board... or website... You best just get on out of here right now.

>white-splaining
Fucking leave.

What the fuck are you talking about you retarded nigger

I am indeed on the right website, I could be wrong about the board! Pardon this humble /b/tard, but I figured the food board would be better to ask about a food question.

Veeky Forums as a whole doesn't tolerate stupid people who think asinine things like fusion food and dreadlocks are cultural appropriation.

>white-splaining

kys

seconded

Tell all those black people who like fried chicken to stop nigger-splaining, it's a Scottish thing laddy.

I'm not saying it is! That's just how it's being described/what it's trending as, and I want to see the original content. I have no opinion right now because I can't find a source for the video, and I want to know what everyone's bitching about.

Perhaps this is my fault for not putting the "white-splaining" in quotes. I am not saying that is what the video is, I was just trying to make sure I related which current bit of insignificant drama I was talking about.

It is far too late for you now, newfriend.

this is the best I can find; it's a Vietnamese man (I think) reacting to the video, but he includes the original video in his post:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0SIT5Bcomo

Found it myself. Sorry for being a faggot today.

Here, my apologies in case anyone else cares: d1y6jrbzotnyjg.cloudfront.net/CP70E/187d6af74f5c4993bb29e6e45e784690/V4/962001522aaf4ad1957ef3f3c56642ad/ShortForm-Generic-480p-16-9-1409173089793-rpcbe5.mp4?Expires=1474086688&Signature=UQLaHwxSvbNOaz~hmM1LKI3Vjo0Bt5OybTRhC7ixY9VyRv7~ZhEueIL~RcX5tYRm5e5xDThxiD3~TsCskJt7FSYf430cDusdwngYRjI9woH8AV3XYQoCUIhOKvzhfaIEcaGGAekrVyqtCux06Q5QQoCR04ozHIrNAGHrmzvJ9gw_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJ62XWKZ35EOVO4XA

Thanks! I found that one too but that guy with the fake accent was annoying as fuck, and I missed some of what the chef guy said.

The SJW Left is overreacting, the video wasn't that bad. Just a normal chef saying "taste my shit before you add spice/sauce to it." And I don't know how they got comparing the difference between Ramen and Pho as "Pho is the New Ramen." Word twisting bitches.

What the fuck even is that?

We'll why bring it up and bring them attention, views, and hits if they are making a stupid, senseless point?

Are you a girl? Protip: stop using superfluous exclamation marks, whether you are or aren't one.

>Well why bring...

It's the link to the video, direct, without going to Amazon's stupid ad-ridden page (also that allows you to save it with a simple right-click).

Sorry!

just as a thought experiment, imagine if a Vietnamese chef, in Vietnam, made a youtube video about how to eat American barbecue in which he said things like:

"when you receive the barbecue meat, don't immediately pour on Sweet Baby Ray's sauce. Instead, smell the meat and appreciate the wood smoke flavor and taste the meat first. Then, add some pickled cabbage or cole slaw to the meat and try it again."

I guaran-GODDAM-tee you that the reaction from the Carolinas alone would be indignant outrage that "some fuckin slopehead" just told them how to eat their region's signature dish. And this is exactly what happened to Bon Appetit: they forgot that the internet is global, and then published a video intended only for a local audience.

just fucking kill yourself

What? How is tasting and smelling the smoked meat before you drench them in sauce a bad thing? Sweet Baby Rays is also not Carolina sauce, most people know that when claiming to make Carolina BBQ.

The best ribs I ever had came from a man born and raised in Greece.

Not including the basting style of BBQ, which doesn't use a syrup like Baby Rays at all.

I think the point he was trying to make was that, even if the foreigner was right, that the rednecks back home would still be like "Fuck youse, why are you telling me how to eat mah spareribs?"

So even if the white guy was right about the pho, because he's white, the asians and libtards are still going to cry about it.

literally this. nothing that the American chef said was necessarily bad. But he was telling Americans how to eat a cheap, ubiquitous food from a faraway region. Then the video was seen by people from that region and was misconstrued as "white-splaining" how to eat their food.

If the races and food were reversed, the reaction would be the same. That's all.

>Sweet Baby Rays is also not Carolina sauce, most people know that when claiming to make Carolina BBQ.

and Sriracha is not Vietnamese, it originates from Thailand. Most people know that when claiming to make Vietnamese Pho.

The point is, even though the chef doesn't give any bad advice, his comments were interpreted as a white guy telling Vietnamese people how to eat what is basically their national food.

I mean they'd be right, sweet baby ray's is awful

>white-splaining

Top b8 faggot

No brown man over the age of 30 gives a shit about this cultural appropriation shit. If some cracker wants to share his pho life with other crackers, go for it. Plus, this dude doesn't seem like some ordinary cracker, he looks like some gourmet cracker with a cordon bleu/ CIA pedigree. This cracker knows how to eat, and I, for one, applaud him.