Opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/372832464/XTRABYTES-Memorandum
reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/81h3da/hey_all_we_looked_up_the_company_registration_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At first glance there is little information to make this any different from your average everyday "We are the only real decentralized blockchain, everyone else is just lying about it!" claim. However, they do have some interesting ideas about improving the efficiency of the mining process which I think sound pretty legitimate. I would keep an eye on them user.

Additionally I think that if this gets off to a good start then there are definitely going to be a few people upset about their claim that they want to provide an "Alternative" to mining technology, but also quite a few people who might actually buy-in because of this claim. I would have to do more reading, but I am a little unsure about how they would go about doing any of this. All in all, it can't hurt to keep yourself posted about this one.

Price is pumping because someone independent proved the company is real.

Also, there is a mysterious live transmission programmed to the 7th at their youtube channel. Probably a surprise?

Been a pump and dump from day one. Scam. People are excited that the company was registered? Lol.

Interesting stuff user. Do you think it has the potential to go up again assuming that this spoopy "live transmission" goes well for them? I'm considering buying if they can keep up this pace. I think I smell an up-and-comer.

JUST if true. Any proofs for this claim? I am open to minor FUDing at this point.

And the sexy wallet
And the paid jobs
And the tests
And the proof of concept
And the patent progress
And the lot of collaboration

Everyday, in every way, XBY is getting better and better.

The live transmission has not even been announced and even mods do not know about it, or pretent to not know about it. I don't know what to think, honestly. Maybe the expected patent pending status? Maybe CCR announced it for April just to scare away speculators, but it is really around the corner just before the tests on the new net purelly of PoSign, which will be accompained with the release of the new wallet which is almost done and is full open source? I hope so, but I'm expecting too much.

Its like nano. New tech that is supposedly better than blockchain. Except its not just a currency its a platform like eth.

>I don't know what to think, honestly
>I hope so, but I'm expecting too much
This. I'm checking out their socials as well and nothing seems suspicious in that department either but I can't say much for certain. Time is the ultimate factor, I'll have to see how they fare in the coming weeks, possibly next month before I call it a JUST.

It’s either gonna be a moonshot or a total failure or scam. And the chances of it being a failure or a scam reduce with every new bit of progress. I hold 3000 that I bought at 30 cents. If I lose it all it’s no big deal but if they deliver we should see a proper moon. I only hold LINK and XBY and they’re totally opposite in terms of marketing. XBY communicate constantly with news and updates.

Soon, brother, soon

Went all in on the project at ten cents, still hold every one of em. Started as a hail mary but they've slowly been working through and disproveing each of my concerns.

It’s absolutely a must buy user especially at its current price

Was exposed to be a scam like a year ago but still going.

>XBY communicate constantly with news and updates
Well that much is evident. I gotta say I am leaning less and less toward thinking this is a scam, since if it were I think this would be a pretty elaborate scam to pull since everything looks like it has been handled with care.

It's old as fuck you retard

Post sauce on this or this is unbacked FUD.

agreed i few thousand XBY as a dark horse. its either going to 0 or $100. i already bought the XBY and withdrew it to their wallet. dont care what happens in the next year. from the looks of the progress it seems like it will shoot up the next alt run

Exposed as a scam a year ago lmao. It was forked from the bitmox scam coin less than a year ago, get your shit straight

LoL the last bull run really helped me get out of this shit coin. Thanks

I am he who was part of the group that paid for the company look up. We have much more information then we released. Y’all don’t deserve it though. I’ll release when you guys are done fudding.

What kind of info? Positive or negative?

Positive. A few pages actually.

You don’t have shit faggot. XBY is going to be 0 or 100 so might as well take out a loan and go for a ride.

I've read through it. Pretty interesting stuff

Proofessor user

Also why the name calling? Jesus. Your welcome guys.

Sorry user I got carried away I’m sorry

May as well post the whole doc now

Why cant you share it?

I didn’t post it. I have it. Don’t know who did. Lol. Not from my group.

I'm getting a file corrupted error on my phone

Maybe it’s gonna be posted on the reddit or discord. Keep and eye out.

Professor user second lesson

I see the document posted on reddit but nothing there is really noteworthy

That’s a different document.

quit jerkin us off and post the think

scribd.com/document/372832464/XTRABYTES-Memorandum

Oh no user you are a naughty boy

time to go all in boys

Lolz

You gonna post it or nah?

Here you go biztards

Now move on to the next FUD. The more FUD you create, and the lower I can keep buying at, I really just want to tongue kiss you for it all.

reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/81h3da/hey_all_we_looked_up_the_company_registration_for/

if this goes to $10 then the nodes will all cost above $1m, and there apparently will be above 1000 nodes, how the fuck can they earn enough fees?

gonna make me a millionaire

turbo comfy

Bought 10,000 at 3.5k sats. Bought more today at 1300 sats. Will buy more at sub 1k satoshi.