XLM

What the fuck is going on
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have some patience you fucking retard. barely anything else is moving, stop being a little bitch about it and hold like a man

People waking up to their social justice agenda.

You bought an inflationary asset that will lose value over time, why so serious?

>muh nigger airdrop
Same FUD everyday. Once you're out of arguments in one thread, you open another one
How can I apply to your PR firm?

>1% a year
>correlates to two weeks of pure selling
so Veeky Forums really was the major buyer in STR and when finally someone posted that it was a ngrcoin being given away for free to africa everyone decided to sell, that's what you're getting at? or that they've already all been given out and the niggers just sell it immediately. what explanation do you have for this complete lack of a bounce back or any stabilization?

former xlm bag holder here, i dropped once i read their fucking website about how HALF OF THE SUPPLY IS "GIVEN AWAY". it's not fud if it comes directly from the team itself

There is one BTC, 1500 shitcoins. Of all the shitcoins, this one is inflationary so why buy? If you want tech, developers, platform-->Eth, NEO. Want some supply chain applications? EVE, VEN, AMB. Want a currency-->BTC. And on and on. It goes down cos why even own this pos?

the eaxct reason i dumped my bags weeks ago user

1% a year PLUS 80b coins they have yet to give out free lmao

i don't even know, it wasn't even above the ichimoku cloud. i just expected it to at least hit the bottom of the daily resistance band before it started descending into the abyss. fuck my life. just give me a fucking exit pump that's all i ask. i'll never be fully bullish on a shitcoin again

It means they don't sell these tokens
It doesn't mean they will flood by billions to nigger

the fucking subsaharans don't have any of these coins yet do they?

No they don't

>Hodl like a man
More like a poor man lol

no but its getting priced in as we speak

if it's pumped on march 5th, doesn't that mean that it should stabilize or stop dropping soon? or is it just going to accelerate...

it's putting in the bottom as we speak just look at ripple long periods of sideways/down then up 1200% out of nowhere

What makes you think it will be pumped on the 5th?

Meeting in Veeky Forumsrael

buy the rumor

all the fud in xlm reassures me
stay poor boyos

It is a good coin.

Hypothetically if you are Amazon or some other tech company and you want to integrate a crypto into your products. You look at the top 10. Which one do you pick? XLM

Final accumulation before March 5th.
It'll get up to $0.50 by March 4th. Then $0.95 on March 5th. Then all those bagholders will dump it back to $0.70 like retards. Then it'll clear past $1. Then you'll say "Man I wish I didn't sell this cuck coin for less than $1"

this is not how business works lol

It worked with IBM, Tempo, some banks...

Obviously. My point is going to be the first coin that has good leadership and is ready to go for real world use.
Bitcoin = muh digital gold
Litecoin = lol
Ethereum = Made by random kid autist
Neo = China
Cardano = no product
EOS = no product
Monero = muh darkweb drugs.

Stellar is what you pick to create/integrate with real world products.

Amazon isnt going to start integrating it with there shit for no reason. There will surely be companies that want to do SOMETHING with crypto though. If they want to do it in the near future they will be using stellar.

XRP if you are a jew. NEO if you are a chink. Others = stellar

HOL UP

>smacks lips

What youse tryin' to say is

>rolls up sleeves

What you white bois is saying

>breathes heavily through gaped teeth

That we niggas can

>pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline

That we can like get sum CRIPTOE

>snorts loudly through huge nostrils

Get sum of that you saying that

>holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice

Some finna LUMANS

>eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank

Hol up so u be sayin is

>licks teeth and grins

Yeah look what happened on its last run to $1 lmao

Why top ten coins too the hardest hit guys? I'm so fucking pissed putting money on some of those shitcoins. They should have been relatively safe compared to rest of market. Fuck

IT WILL MOON JUST WAIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

OP here, just because Im REEEEEEEing on XLM doesnt mean im fudding, I will hodl the shit out of my heavy lumenbags

youre a wise man

its literally been at ~32 cents for 24 hours now

Sold all mine for BAT. Privacy coins came and went, random ICO coins came and went, now SJW coins are starting to go too. Onto the next big new thing for me.

idk but this shit coin is making me very angry

why would I pay for something that is given away for free in mass?

Niggercoin

One day, this pajeet rocket coin will be worth less than a cent again, and these people will continue to say "have some patience, it's a long term investment"

Cut your losses that you made a bad investment, and get out while you still can.

if a coin has "leadership" it already failed, decentralization is a thing

>Highly centralized compared to most cryptos.
>Inflationary with an uncapped supply.
>Tons of coins are given away regularly.

Hmm... this is basically worse than fiat.

how do i getzme sum free loomen i have some bitcons

Can't wait for the fudders to be reeeee eeing when it's $5 eoy

How and when will this shit happen? I see zero signs of this shit train turning around. I lost a little bit of money on this sinking turd. It's a blight on my portfolio.

>people fudding sjw sjw sjw
>doesnt know this is basic business stratregy in preparation for something bigger
IBM knows exactly what they're doing.

Just like when ripple was same price for months on end? Only faggots complaining are those who bought at ath or on the correction.
But go ahead sell for some pajeet moon mission and get dumped on its fine.

I bought at 47 cents. Far lower than the all time high. It's done nothing BUT go down. So, yeah, just like Ripple since it's moon. A coin that is worth a third of the ATH and has never once gone up once since then is most likely a shit coin with a lot of ground to cover. Nothing wrong with pointing that out. Many coins I've been down on have AT LEAST gone up a good amount at some point and another. Plus they're not worth A THIRD of their ATH price.

>doesnt know this is basic business stratregy ( strategy*) in preparation for something bigger
This only applies to people that use cryptocurrency or are likely to use cryptocurrency in the future. This is why altcoins do airdrops in telegram groups.

>FairX is coming end of January!
>actually Feb
>actually...

There was never an official date just redditors speculating and Veeky Forums started parroting

fairx never said anything of those, just a bunch stupid carlos hype men
twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800
TESTING begins in april/may
fairx is not coming anytime soon

the trough of disillusionment folks.

You're a wise man

I plan on buying this at 1500 sats.

The price is being manipulated.

same

yea at this rate it will probably be below that before they even begin testing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Inflationary market is one of the best things you can do for a crypto coin, just think about it, if you don't understand why then you're a muppet

Most businesses and colleges do sjw 'outreach' shit because they are way in the green and can't find uses for the money fast enough.

really dude? I farted out more money today LOL, who cares about $70 bucks, just hold retard

That is not a lot of xlm to worry. But you should sell for something else. Maybe NANO because xlm sucks. Big fan of it for what it does, but it ain't moving.

Deez niggas need yo help. Send them lumens so they can fix their belt. Their pants hanging down. I can see their drawers hanging out. With their blue lips, big nose, and mouf. Now these niggas offended. About to fuck yo couch.

>have some patience
Nigga have you seen how hard and how much this has been bleeding sats?

Those filthy kikes want you to pay for their business venture

>admitting to not dyor'ing before buying in

>inflation is bad for a currency

>implying stellar is centralized
>what is stellar consensus protocol

Very low quality FUD. Sad!

Imagine buying an asset that's going to be giving away by the billions to niggers, pajeets, muslims, fags, and women.

Muh IBM
reapeat after me xlmlets
>100 billion supply
kek
>negroid welfare system

Most of people here are literally retards. With a pea as a brain. If «investors» are the same, no wonder why the price is tanking.

That’s a minimum for a global currency coin used to trade any kind of assets
Do the maths pajeet

sir pls

Charts don't lie though, this coin is not a high flier
Never has been, moons are not stable
Dumps hard
Pumps at random

To be a currency, a currency should be inflationary. And there should be enough supply. You guys are very dumb. Read a book about economics.

Heaviest of bags

The price is tanking because all the greedy retards chasing various forks sell good long term holds like XLM

Nobody should allow kids to buy cryptos.

Zoom out retard
And if you can’t accept volatility, stay away from crypto

you bought high
don't sell low