Anyone else make these or something similar...

Anyone else make these or something similar? I'm super lazy in the morning but being able to transfer one of these from the freezer to the fridge the night before and then simply microwave it for 1 minute is great. They surprisingly don't go all soggy and shit like you might expect.

Toasted English Muffins, cheese and an egg so far. Crack eggs into a greased muffin baking pan and crack some black pepper on it

Add some deli ham, or if you wish use some shortcut bacon. I'm using triple smoked ham I got on special today

Forgot to add, bake the eggs at 180C for a few minutes until the white sets but not the yolk. The 1 minute in the microwave will finish the egg off nicely and if you're lucky there will still be a bit of runny yolk

Wrap em up

Ready for the freezer

I might do this once school starts up again

Looks nom op. Is there anything else you add for variety sometimes?

Apart from processed meats I mean. Tomatoes may go a bit mushy in the microwave I think. Maybe some avocado?

You could probably do a scrambled egg version and add veggies to it like you would for an omelet

those eggs look great, how do they hold up after being frozen and nuked?

Seems like a good alternative to frozen aisle sandwiches you buy at the store. What do you use to make the eggs shaped that way?

This is only the 2nd time I've made them, so haven't really experimented with other things

Surprisingly well, the key is to only warm them up as much as they need, if you Nuke it too long the egg goes fully set and the cheese oozes out all over the plate

Muffin tray

They look pretty good op

>amerifat

Look at the pic again, fuckwit.

May I have three of those, please

pretty sure based aussie

No

Curious how you can tell from the pics?

Yes
Sgarnoncunt

NZ and female judging by the powdered baby milk

Bit greasy and fatty for my taste as a breakfast meal, I wake up with bad hangovers and can't stomach most food other than fruit/water for 2-3 hours

Nice idea though, maybe I can find something that works for me as a frozen pre-packed breakfast option. Would be great as I start work very early and rarely have time to do much in the morning other than stumble into the shower and get dressed before I'm out the door

Then again, there's not much need for breakfast as I work in a kitchen surrounded by food I am free to help myself to, I rarely eat at home

What happened to the nooks and crannies?

Australian male, the formula is for my wife's son and yes it's made in sheepfuckerland

I often wake up hung over also, I usually take these Muffins to work and eat them after the 1 hour commute.

There is very little grease or fat involved, a tiny bit of butter on the Muffins which you could omit if you wanted to, and a bit of spray oil on the muffin tray before the eggs get cracked in. The ham is 97% fat free.

I wouldn't really think of it as a greasy fry up, more as a high protein breakfast

U Wot m8? What nooks and crannies?

See those holy looking things where there is no bread? Those are nooks and crannies. Ya'll got some kind of flats and bumps. Is everything reversed down there?

t. blake

>Ya'll got some kind of flats and bumps.
lmao they look like hamburger buns

says NEW ZEALAND on that container

Lots of products here (Australia) are imported from NZ especially dairy

Not OP just to clarify

>Curious how you can tell from the pics?

>TRUSTED BY GENERATIONS OF MUMS

Like who the fuck calls their mom/mother/milkflaps a 'Mum' other than Aussies? I suppose the brits and kiwis to some degree, but it certainly narrows it down.

English Muffins here never have nooks and crannies, Crumpets do though.

Thems down here is always flat and smooth m80

Wot

It's made in new Zealand but I'm not, neither is my wife's son. We're all made in Australia

Ah ok I don't read the fine print m8

>English Muffins here never have nooks and crannies, Crumpets do though.
What is this bullshit? Crumpets have the holes on the outside and you don't split them open. This is not how the world was meant to be.

How do they pit nooks and crannies into American English Muffins? Is it because they're made from corn?

You don't know a lot about baking, do you?

Hint: leaveners.

No I don't, I'm not a baker

I like nooks and crannies though
My Mrs has a couple of them that I like to explore

Ever heard the term "short order cook". It usually describes someone who makes breakfast foods.

If you can't make breakfast in less than 5 minutes, then you are a moron.

Anyone can pour a bowl of cereal in less than five minutes, buddy. You're not special.

Yeah, but can you make eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns in that time, faggot?

Anyone can pull out a frozen breakfast and microwave it in less than five minutes. no homo

I can, cuz I"m not you.

>then you are a moron.
But I like taking my time in the mornings
I usually put on a video and have food cooking reeeaaalll slow
If you frantically cook a perfect meal in the least amount of time possible right after you wake up then I guess you're just a different type of morning person than I am

Get a job.

>Ever heard the term "short order cook". It usually describes someone who makes breakfast foods.
>If you can't make breakfast in less than 5 minutes, then you are a moron.
It's not exactly a perfectly good analogy, considering the short order cook has a griddle heated on on high heat, and is making multiple orders for a shift. They're not washing their pan, or warming it up for each "5 minute" window of cooking time, so they can safely leave their house without a fire or dirty stuff laying about.

OP, I don't like rewarmed bread from the fridge already in sandwich form, but I don't see a problem toasting presplit frozen bagels or english muffins on the longer cycle in the toaster (or defrost in the microwave).

That user doesn't wash their pan or clean their stove. You probably wouldn't want to eat their five minute masterpiece. Trust me on this.

I work closing shifts, I have the time to enjoy my mornings. Means I don't turn into an insufferable shitlord like you.

Yeah a short order cook is what I used to be, it involved preparing basic shit with appliances and pans that were already heated up and ready to go. I am not about to fire up my oven every morning for 20 minutes to cook an egg while I toast a muffin

You are the the retard here, I'm actually thinking ahead to make sure I have a semi nutritional breakfast each day with little effort

Did you toast them before you wrap them?

Wtf are you talking about nigga, my kitchen is cleaned after every use. You can see crumbs from the pre-toasted English Muffins. Everything else is spotless. Ur a gay cunt m8

Learn to read, retard.

>>That user doesn't wash their pan or clean their stove. You probably wouldn't want to eat their five minute masterpiece. Trust me on this.

How can I trust you on something you can't even get close to proving?

Based on your inability to quote and reply properly, I've been here longer than you have. I've seen some shit.

Yes I toasted the Muffins and buttered them before assembling. I didn't toast the whole thing once complete but you could probably do that.

I was just about to comment about how useless and shit i am so thanks for your assistance

I can't think of a single breakfast that takes less than 5 minutes and isn't quick oatmeal or some cold cereal
Unless you mean scrambling an egg and then eating some fruit

poptarts

You can't think very well, can you?

Desserts are not breakfast.

>with appliances and pans that were already heated up and ready to go. I am not about to fire up my oven every morning for 20 minutes
Ever heard of gas? If you have electric appliances, then know wonder you do these lame cookaheads.

Even eggs is a stretch.

I'm not sure you realize how quick 5 minutes really is.

Start a timer immediately after walking into the kitchen, and let's see if you have scrambled eggs plated and no dirty cookware after 5 minutes.

I rarely eat out and cook nearly every single meal, but 5 minutes is not enough to do anything in a home kitchen.

WHERE'S THE MUSTARD?
EGGS AND HAM WANT AND NEED MUSTARD!
Looks great otherwise, though. I'd guess it's about 600 calories per sandwich, so if you're just eating one for breakfast it's pretty good.

Wtf? It's like 300 calories.

How American are you?
A muffin has like 250 calories alone. An egg ~75. Add cheese, ham and butter. Congrats, you're at minimum 500 calories, a fourth of what the average human needs on a daily basis.

post more feet pls. also, it only takes 10 min to make that fresh why cuck yourself?

What is the benefit of having holes in your bread?

>a fourth of what the average human needs on a daily basis.
well theres 3 meals a day, leaves a quarter for snacking. I'm not seeing a problem here

The Egg McMuffin is 290 calories, your math is off somewhere.

>Freezing an egg and butter sandwich
Fucking kill yourself

an english muffin is around 70 calories you utter buffoon.

holes in the bread allows for more surface area on the bread, when you toast it the result will be much crispier than if there were no holes. The holes also capture melted butter or jam which is nice. Its like the difference between a waffle and a pancake.

My house has gas, I use it all the time but I'm not going to wake up every morning and crack some eggs into a pan because as I said in the OP I am a lazy cunt when I wake up

Retard.

Fuck off