VEN/Walton

Anyone selling out of both of these China shitcoins? They're both going to keep dropping like rocks and have been doing some really sketchy shit. I unironically owned an equal amount of these and started selling off around 2 weeks ago.

Vechain
>Has sold 30m of their own tokens and were the source of the constant sell walls
>fake vitalik endorsement
>Oxford announcement fuckup
>rebrand is literally a stock CGI Blade runner video that they bought at a discount from a VFX company and did a Vechain voiceover. Seems entirely sculpted to lure in idiotic moonboys.

Waltonchain
>constant delays on mainnet, wallet etc.
>PR fuckups galore
>faking a twitter contest
>rebrand and new website are literally worse than before
>Github is a literal joke with pajeet-tier code.

Both tokens also randomly announced masternode schemes around the same time, creating a generation of massive bagholders. They also both have evolved into platform tokens with staking/dividend payouts to allure more investors.

Kind of feels like Chinese investors are getting rich off western idiots getting into these tokens late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VAzWTnloIA
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup

100% money grabs. if you think otherwise you are a deluded reddit neckbeard cultist virgin soyboy with no clue how the real world works. you got chinked with simple pajeet tier marketing. they sold you dreams and you fell for it like a whore falls for her pimp.

im not saying you cant make money speculating on it short to mid term. but if you believe longterm in these chink scams you are person described above

buy high sell low

yup
gonna fuck them off
go all in JNT and just enjoy my wealth eoy

these coins are both complete garbage and anytime you criticize one, the bagholders will say youre a shill for the other one. It's hilarious. I'd really like to know why either of these need a public blockchain.

FUD aside, there are very few chink coins worth investing in. NEO maybe, but WTC? fuck that.

I'm taking my profit from both. Could have taken more at ATH but I still made some great money. Taking all my profit into TRAC.

never owned any chink coins and never will... chink only know how to scam

So the new VEN FUD is pretending its on the same level of Walton? wew lad

they dont. supply chain doesnt need a fucking public blockchain with a ponzi meme token masternode scheme on top of it.

alibaba works just fine with hyperledger.

none. neo is a centralized pos. look out for gook coins, they have higher morals.

Ven has dumped 30 million tokens onto the market. Every Ven bagholder literally paid the Ven team to scam them.

Walton scammed a $50 tournament but they're probably selling tokens too. Yeah, they're both Chinese shit. Nice coin buddy

oh well i would never invest in chinks personally. i'm just saying NEO is more legit than fucking WTC who faked a 12k contest...kek
i prefer american autists, which is why i only hold LINK

Walton will release mainnet this month. The fud on walton is so fucking overblown. Staking and ming, this is gonna blow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VAzWTnloIA

Broke support just now, ppl are scrambling to get out of VEN
It is breaking another support right now, next stop .0048 Buterins

I was gonna buy super low, but i feel like i would just get dumped on. RIP

>Ven has dumped 30 million tokens onto the market. Every Ven bagholder literally paid the Ven team to scam them.
Is there a source for this?

Sold my bags of both into omg and ark, too scamy

>ven ever increasing in price

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1

Read the investor report. They're not even hiding it.

WTC Telegram group was on fire after the twitter scam broke. Any time anyone trolled them for laughs (which was about once per second), the mods would scream about co-ordinated FUD attack by VEN, and instaban. And their fucking retard fanboys were buying it. Or maybe it was their interns LARPing as retard fanboys. Fucking topkek, I lasted about thirty seconds.

This. Both sides are deluded as fuck

Anyone owining chink coins deserves to be burned.

It feels good to be free of those bags, doesn't it? Sure, you could have sold closer to the top ,but at least you made it out before the bottom.

>sold VEN allocated from ICO to Enterprise Development TO PRIVATE ENTERPRISES outside of the exchanges
>provided rewards to team members for work at the foundation that will remain locked for two years
Grasping at straws fellas.

You missed the big one which goes for every Chink scamcoin: Insider trading

Unless you think Coca Cola Kid is an actual person or that the WTC tweet was an honest mistake

They're two different approaches to manipulating the price so VEN/WTC insiders can dump bags on retards

Pretty much the only Chinkcoin that doesn't seem dodgy to me is NAS but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there's some fuckery going on there as well

is wanchain a chinese coin too?

FUD - as in
* they make up partnerships (literally)
* they embellish partnerships (literally)
* they got caught lying on social media (literally)

That isn’t FUD, its fact.

>12 million tokens sold on open market
>30 million sold at massive discount to companies who want VEN
>9 million distributed per quarter to employees

Grasping at bags fella

These FUD posts -
* accumulators wanting to drive price down to buy more
* VEN holders who gamble sell but hope to buy back later and are terrified it will burn them, because they know its god’s gift to real world crypto adoption
* WTC trying to swim in VEN slipstream / shame remora

>FUD this
faggots

destroyed

Waltonfags get the rope.

I sold out of WTC today after the rebound. Never sell the dip. I'm done with chink coins, I'm going to add my WTC gains to my AMB stack.

>china largest counterfeit market in world
>destroy it by creating a blockchain solution and pay western NEETs to uphold it
Sure

What people don't realize is that these companies have an incentive to keep the price low since they are business facing. They are just fleecing westerners for startup cash, they don't give a shit how valuable the token is in the long run.