How's that store doing user?

How's that store doing user?

E-commerce general i guess.

Good OP, did $6.5k last month, stores only about 6 months old.

I made a shopify store and abandoned it. I only got one sale.

Wasnt passionate about it basically just a warm up round for when i have an actual good idea.

How did you guys come up with those?
It seems like everything has been done

What’d you sell as a product?

So do it better than your competitors or with a slight angle/twist on it.

Oh, if you don’t mind me asking user what do you sell on yours?

Clothes/accessories drop shipped.

Cool, quick question, have you tried selling on amazon? Think maybe Shopify is a better site to sell?

lol literally kitchen tools and gizmos

Shopify is better IMO as long as you have consistent traffic on your own and are committed to building a brand/established site. Use Amazon as a channel for extra sales but that's it, at least with the dropshipping model.

How the fuck do you get accepted by Amazon merch

idk desu, I applyed like 7 months ago and still haven't gotten accepted

I think they accept you faster if you actually have an audience and a webpage/channel to prove it. As in you're a youtuber/twitcher/etc... they want people with an established audience, not pajeets like us trying to design cool shit.

That's a completely different thing. I do MBA too but it's a totally separate platform really. Just sign up and cross your fingers. I only do about $500-$900 a month with it for now but I'm not taking it that seriously yet.

There’s probably so much competition right now, every normie and their grandmother are selling on amazon these days it seems like.

When did you sign up? Did you have an established audience like said, or did you just sign up for the fuck of it? Kind of annoying they haven't gotten back to me on it yet--shit feels like a lottery.

That's part of it, and Amazon "throttles" accounts it turns out to help with this and to make sure their fulfillment doesn't get over whelmed with more orders than they can print, which is another thing that is keeping sales low atm. Hopefully it's just temporary though.

Not sure exactly when I signed up but got approved March 2017 and it had been so long that I forgot I signed up to begin with, so it must have been at least 4 months before that. I think in my application I linked them to a b.s. Shopify site iirc.

Just buy Shopify stock, you'll make more money

Hey guys,

How do you guys justify shipping times? Just put it in the FAQ?

also, do you mention where you ship from?

Just put it up front, even in each item description. Don’t explain it, just make them aware of it.

kek
I sold two
I did the "free just pay shipping" model
I "gave" away puppets