Wait, people actually bought this?

wait, people actually bought this?

Sam is constantly on telegram and he sounds like a 14 year old, why the fuck would you give money to someone like this? lol

BAI DEVRY NAO!!! BAI NAO BAI NAO!!!

Mhmm yes Sam is not a good man. You should bye Devrey coin. So much better sir.

>mfw eve and ary fags constantly fud each other
>mfw both coins always same price no matter what

whats the point?

why do people only talk about this coin to FUD it? it's not even the worst project in this space

Sam is an arab buy devery sir

Sam's mannerisms is the reason I dumped this coin. He sounds like a 14 year old on Xbox, not the CEO of a multimillion dollar company. He is not mature enough. oh and fuck devry too

the hell is wrong with you guys? I dont own devery or blockarray because they both look like trash heaps

good luck going broke i guess

there's weekly updates and I know for a fact there's a market for this as it would increase transparency between the trucking companies and insurance.

Overall this is a 50% of your stack hold, not an all in hold like XLM was after the IBM announcement

The weekly updates are shit, if your basis on what a good coin is the fact he puts a shit update weekly then you will never make it.

us based
masternodes confirmed
datadash shilling incoming
partnered with poa and qlink
patents pending

how can you not buy this?

the basis is the potential market, the location, the team experience/size, and the updates. If he never updated us the price would go to shit a la Link post sibos since it would just bleed.

Did you really expect ground-breaking announcements on a weekly basis?

>datadash shilling incoming
I'm pretty sure some shill just made that up
>partnered with poa and qlink
brainlets don't realize how good this partnership is

Basically at this point we just have to hope Sam and his team arn't lazy sacks of shit

You the same bagholder that posts in every fucking thread.

He posts the last 3 weeks that they hiring a guy named Zach, 3 fucking weeks with the same update because he has nothing of substance so needs to fill space. Oh and that they moving into their office that another popular update.

nah, think they are friends
either way, youtube-shill incoming in time with official masternode confirmation and marketing start
everyone who does'nt buy at this price is a confirmed brainlet
or a confirmed /biznessman

>ARY is the only blockchain tech BiTA
>BiTA members include UPS, FEDEX, Maersk, and many more
>It's not what you know, it's who you know

not the same bagholder but marketing start march/april, this was clear from the beginning
sorry for those who bought earlier
you may want to buy now

All my paid signal groups are saying ARY is huge value, so I bought a shit load of ARY low as fuck when people were panic selling last week. Its my largest "supply chain" coin. I looked into the devery and it has no team. Its also a higher mcap than ARY. ARY also has connections with the various ethereum enterprise / business crowd. Devery has nothing. Not sure why you'd buy EVE over ARY. They will both likely pump the same though so I doubt it matters.

There's two hired Zacks.

Anyway im comfy with 50% of my stack as long as progress is being made

just hope Sam and his team arn't lazy

To join BiTA you need to fill out a google docs form, that’s it - it’s not a fucking prestigious group. fuck I don’t even think you have to have a registered business.

user there's no point is fudding/shilling now, wait a month when there's more information

Medium update - 3/6/2018 - We are proud to welcome Zach to the team for the forth time!

Both will pump. Ary will be the safer better hold. Trade eve. Hold ary.

No one wants your Devry bags, pajeet

problem is the user should buy before there is more information
that's how you make the real gains
but the retards here insist on their stupid shill/fud schemata to feel a sense of belonging
it's sad

Why the fcuk would I buy this shit, I was the guy posting telling you bagholders during/after the ICO not to buy this shit and now look at you.enjoy your heavy bags this is going nowhere, it’s half the fucking ICO price ffs with a fool as a CEO lol

It doesn't need to be prestigious if it gets your foot in the door

Please stay far away from ary its not for (You)

everyone with half a brain asked in the telegram when the marketing will start
after they said late march, you should have known that you buy from the scared bagholders after a few weeks
why do you make this always so complicated user?
it's easy

You idiots didn’t believe me when I posted all the threads telling you that buying this shit you will be a bagholder and it’s a fucking scam. Now look at you holding bags half the ico price.

I even posted proof of Sam looking for java developers to make a fake POC for some other project and some other shit as well. He then made his twitter private but do your research all that shit is still out there.

Even go look at the people that did their audit, same fuckers that did another big scam Ethbet.

oh user, just stay poor

Lol no whoever is holding this is poor, I have never made a loss on an ICO and here you are holding bags half it’s ICO price hoping some marketing will make it go up hahahahaha

did sam fuck your bitch or what?
ARY is my favorite hold right now

no, i bought the bags at half the ico price before marketing starts
that is how you do it
but stay brainlet, i don't care
go buy some link

Hahahaha no amount of marketing is going to make this scam go up I price. Hahahahahahahahah

>bought into one ico in never before seen bull market
>made profit
>compares that to an ICO that released in the middle of a crash into a bear market
>is brainlet

hahahahahaha yeah this is totally a scam hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahh just trying to help you out biz hashahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

your parents should let you test at a doctors office
they may be in for a bad surprise

Learn to English, please! Then maybe come up with a decent insult.

Yes blame the market, go look at any ICO that is half its ICO price released during the same time - yes you can't find many and the ones that are half the ICO price are shitcoins/scams (AXPIRE for example - you probably own this as well)

Oh and just one last time for those HEAVY bags of yours.

hahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhah
hahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhah

TN user here. Give them until the end of March to start showing some progress. If it still looks like a scam by then, I will go hunting in Chattanooga

Nah, Devery is the biggest shitcoin of them all. I fucking regret buying that trash heap.

I'd be happy to. Tell me some ICOs that released at the same time as ARY since you seem to have that knowledge.

how many for masternode

This is the CEO who can't keep his story straight

Part 2

This guy is right. Here is the proof.

Weak FUD. This is perfectly normal in software development.

enjoy your heavy bags

Comfy as fuck

Crickets. Shocking