Is it possible to eat yourself to death?

Is it possible to eat yourself to death?

Sometimes I think I'd like to just give up, get all my favourite foods and eat until I die but it seems like the body is too adaptable and you just get really fat, which I wouldn't want.

8000 grams of sugar should do it and or 20,000 grams of sodium

choking or consuming too much sodium could probably kill you otherwise its just long term. You could also rupture your stomach if you eat too much but thats pretty rare. I mean you could kill yourself slowly and get fat. fuck fat people I hate picking up bariatric patients.

You're then the opposite of me, if I ever kill myself it would be by starvation.

Would be easier to drink yourself to death. With eating you just need lots of time for it to take hold of your body and clog everything up like your arteries, heart, this, that. You would have to over eat non stop for years probably and eventually die from your heart giving out due to stress or something.

Adolf Frederick, the former king of sweden ate himself to death after eating "lobster, caviar, sauerkraut, kippers and champagne, which was topped off with 14 servings of his favourite dessert: semla, served in a bowl of hot milk. He is thus remembered as “the king who ate himself to death.”

you can probably clog/pierce your intestine before the actual food hurts you.
That said there are some common food that can be problematic if you start eating it in huge quantity. nitmeg is mildly toxic for instance. also liver based food can lead to vitamin poisoning with quantities a glutton wouldn't find too hard to eat

If you have type two beetus, definitely yes.

If not "complications" that mismanagement leaves you vulnerable to, a fucked up heart can sneak up on you.

>20,000 grams of sodium

Retard. More like 20.

>20 grams
It's more like 2 milligrams my friend. Sodium is dangerous as fuck.

>2 milligrams
More like eating a duck that was once accidentally fed a single french fry

His Majesty, the NEET King.
Bow in the presence of royalty you plebs

I guess if you are rich yeah
It's been what? My whole life I have been trying?

Why would you not just do drugs?

Even if you're a fat, retarded autist with no connections, you can still head on down to the liquor store, then swing by the drug store for ephedrine and cough syrup. Then the internet for grey area bullshit like kratom, unwashed poppy seeds, nitrous, spice, etc without going into deepweb or bilking the system for amphetamines and benzos.

The world is your oyster!

>Low life doggie degernates
Fuck off Veeky Forums

As opposed to literally killing yourself with junkfood?

you'll hit diabetes and heart diseases before you die. it's not like a fucking gun shot.

Maybe I just want to be really fucking disgusting because the world is disgusting

Food is significantly cheaper AND legal AND tasty!

Middies, bottom shelf liqour, and the tussin are all cheaper than food. You can get high on any one of them for less than the cost of a combo at McDonalds.

This can't be possible, the servants must have poisoned one of them semlas

If anyone was planning on poisoning him prior to that day then they'd be stupid not to take their chance when he's wolfing down half the kingdom

i once put a grain of salt in a gallon of water, then took a drop of that water and put it in another gallon and drank a glass. barely survived

honestly just binge constantly on fast food every day for 6 months
doubt you'll even make it that long
mcdonalds or long john silvers are probably good
pizza hut and starbucks as well
binge away
it'll hurt but it will kill you eventually

I remember that butterball, he was Turkish. He dead now.

The problem with unreliable suicide methods is the consequences of failure.

Let's say you manage to put yourself into a diabetic coma or have a stroke.
You wake up in a hospital bed with brain damage and you're now going to spend the next 40 years in a nursing home.
Fun times.

The very fact that you have enough food to contemplate "eating to death" means you are a very, very lucky human.

wants to die in comfort of eating food?
just kill yourself or you aren't serious enough.

Get to work, fatty.