no one ask why, just ignore the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ohH-RkSLo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why?

Computerphile has gone to shit lately too, case in point:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ohH-RkSLo4

>internet censorship is... censorship of the internet

I made a comment about how shallow the video was... and they censored it.

Did you watch the video?

>pnik

I hate it too.
the greatest harm it has done is the fucking 1+2+3+... = -1/12 crap.

They basically ruined the internet for maths discussion outside of maths circles with that one

>I made a comment about how shallow the video was... and they censored it.

kek'd

burger's gonna have a fit

Why you hate it?

Because it spawns countless ignorant retards who think they know anything when in actuality they don't. These fucking cocksuckers make money out of people's laziness and need in distractions, providing illusion of knowledge and meaningless shallow bits of simplified and inaccurate trivia.

ITT: elitist anons are angry because a YouTube channel is undermining the knowledge gap that makes them feel superior.

The video just makes me hate geeks and autists even more.

dude you're trying too hard not to be racist

I am racist, though. You probably are too just too chicken to admit it.

>thinking it couldnt be that bad
>starting video
>0:03 - "a set is basically a collection of positive integers"
>close video

the video is made for little kids dude.

I wish it did that, but it only facilitates the gap between retards' perceived knowledge and their actual knowledge.

this

Why not a collection of objects, then. It's simpler and more accurate.

He does first say "what we're gonna talk about today is sets of positive numbers".
But I admit he was confusing with everything said afterwards. Why not talk about union, intersection, difference, etc, in a video about sets? And this addition over sets seems awfully specific, I hadn't seen it anywhere before this.

How?

this

eeeeexactly

>A collection of positive integers
>the video is made for little kids dude
All he needed to say is a collection of objects and he would've gotten the point across. He might fuck with these kid's expectations of basic mathematics saying dumb shit like that.

how would that get the point across? what kid knows that meaning of object? objects are physical things that you can hold in your hand. the way you're using it is different.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU USE WRAPPING PAPER + A PERMANENT MARKER. THAT SOUND IS ENDING ME.