Been cutting down on chinese coins

cutting down on wtc, ven

what do you think of icx? more trustworthy than those scammy chinese coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0yQKI7Yw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Koreans are also chinks user.

I would root her like a jackhammer.

ehhh that face tho

I like her face. She's cute.

Chinks and gooks are scammers.
Japs are honest, but dangerously incompetent. Remember, all the major hacks happened to jap coins and exchanges.

Buy white coins only, and avoid soyboys on the team and you're golden.

>"hacks"
Yeah, and Japan has no crime. It's definitely not a reporting issue.

The japs are so inept at security the retards almost killed crypto for good 3 years ago.

The problem with the Japanese is that they are TOO arrogant. Look no further than this documentary piece about Final Fantasy 14 -youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0yQKI7Yw4

If you don't feel like watching. Basically Naoki Yoshida(Yoshi-P) becomes project director. Rips call them all out for making a failing product because of past accomplishments. Tells them how badly Westerners are fucking them up at making games. Blames Japanese pride on not being better developers. After letting go they finally cut the bleeding of FF14 and finally see some profits with a relaunch.

Fuck off.

They even let murderers go free on stupid technicalities.

This. Or at least computer incompetent.

Seriously I have no idea what causes this but Japs cannot into computers, which is amazing considering the Japan = high-tech meme.

Almost every Japanese website looks like some Angelfire-hosted early 00's piece of shit. Japanese code is spaghetti tier and filled to the brim with security weaknesses. Japanese can't even play vidya on a computer.

It's baffling

If you're interested in supply chain coins check out Trac, it's still pretty low profile.

she a cute

Buy white coins if you want to make it.
Mainly Bitcoin, Ethereum, Nano, and Monero.

Can confirm , as an Veeky Forumstist who looks up japanese car shops for fun, going on small jap sites is like a time machine kek.

>japs are honest
you mean japs kiss whitey while the chink imposes its ASIAN MASCULINITY in your face

icon (icx) is the scammiest of the coins

OriginTrail (TRAC) is going to be the next WTC and VEN.

when’s their first dapp or ico or paying customer

I thot not

WTC doesn't get used until around 2020.

You think if TRAC is ready to be used, it will be at only $60mil marketcap? Retard stay poor.

its just autism senpai we all got it.

>coins
Icx, the Korean crypto that Koreans won't even touch

How the fuck are people still investing on this high mcap coins.

When you see people talking positively about wtc omg ven and such they want you to buy their esrly bags. There are two things you have to do.

Buy lowcap coins

Name a single korean exchange that lists it.

I would love her forever if she would be mine ;_;
tfw no gf bros

dumping ven will haunt you friend

I turned 50k into a million last year with half big caps and smart 50-250m caps.

You do not fuck with small caps unless you are very good at crypto. You balance then learn risk first .

Coin metro, its an exchange

Its like buying BNB at 20 cents

the mongolian ether

Japanese culture is very honor driven, the flip-side to honor is pride, so it's no surprise that they easily fall prey to this sin.

Traditional White culture is very community driven, which is why the sin they fall most easily prey to is shame.