Dent app is out...and it's awesome

Dent app is out...and it's awesome...

youtube.com/watch?v=PuZK2CPM3XQ

will it fix the dents in my head

Daily reminder this is how you'll be buying/selling mobile data in a year or two.

Why does it even need a token?

Hint: It doesn't.

>implying this matters

Why in the actual fucking world do we need crypto for thiiiissss. The guy just bought using paypal. DONE! Why thw fucking fuck do we need a coin

I'm all in on this 100% , probly one of the only crypto with real world use.

tits or gtfo

Tokens already used internally by AT&T

This. Arguably the most developed crypto so far.

You're retarded and probably think LINK is a meme

Expat in Mexico here, use this for my Telcel plan now, works wonderfully and shit is two cents on exchanges.

All my Mexican friends are poor as fuck and always only have WhatsApp plans,(no net neutrality here) been cool to be able to send them data while hanging out so they could Google something or grab an Uber. 25mb chunks are like 25 cents.

That’s fucking cool. Do you use the app?

Yes, 2 gigs for 30 days is like 400 pesos here ~22 USD.

So grabbing 50 or 100 MB plans when I actually need them is far cheaper as they are only 25-50 cents. Businesses providing WIFI is much more normal here, so only really need data when I go out whoring or long trips where I need maps.

Are you holding dent too? Cool as fuck to see this working in the wild. Think it’ll catch on there?

If there is one thing Mexicans love it is buying overpriced shit in smaller packages. It would need to be marketed heavily to actually get use, Uber and Uber Eats are huge here now and only took a couple billboards for that one.

Really I see the adoption coming from Family members in the US sending data packages to their Family members in Mexico. Anything dealing with wiring money and loading pre-paid debit cards is huge here. Most people only go to banks to do paperwork shit, everything else is handled at Oxxo or at a mobile level.

You have to understand that this space is saturated as fuck though, I do not think Dent had to work very hard to get integrated like they will in Contract nations. Sending Top Ups to Mexican Phone accounts is like getting a credit card machine installed in your lcoal business (for the integrator providing the service), it is already a big industry with many competitive services, but they all work off of the concept of sending USD directly to an account and then you purchasing your plan directly from Telcel using SMS codes. Same shit in all developing nations I have traveled to.

If they hammer out the marketplace where you can sell your US data and push it to Mexico this shit will blow up though.

As it is right now it is trading at 1/3 the price they charge in the app, this shit is a no brainer long term buy, but it is not good for swing trading as the volume is so low and it is in coin hospice over on Kucoin it gets pumped and dumped like every two weeks.

Kys soyboy.
Writing ur fucking post like some huffpost kike article

Holy fuck, another use case for REQ! We moonin boys!

shit is gay as fuck. bullshit doesn't need a coin. paypal?

Thanks for the info fucking interesting shit.

Just bought 100k