Novice trader here...

novice trader here. Last night I bought almost 1000 NCASH because someone on Veeky Forums told me it was going to double by this morning. It didn't. Does this shit have potential? Should I sell it all and buy something else? Suggestions for a replacement? and yes, I fell for the chainlink meme already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7nYkI54VYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck are you acting worried over 30 dollars ? I have 15k NCASH. Promising team. Working product. I'm all in on it. It's tested 3 cents a few times today but hasn't broken yet. It will go up as it builds traction on forums like this.

I bought near 27k of ncash. My mom told me it'll skyrocket in 2 hour. Thank mom

>Why the fuck are you acting worried over 30 dollars

not worried at all. I don't give a fuck about the 30 dollars. just interested in hearing whether you guys think it's worth keeping longterm. thanks for the info

It skyrocket in 2 hour. Just hodl and thank mom

bump

Did the same thing lol

I'm 33 and I lost my virginity today, so I'm in a fucking good mood and here's a simple freebie. These high volume coins with not huge marketcaps are goldmines. Draw Bollinger bands, buy red candles that dip below, sell when they dip over (or half and half). If you use oscillators you can play it even safer by checking if there are higher highs and lower lows and identifying reversals, missing a chance doesn't lose you money, start doing it in Excel if you're scared. Use a stop loss, that's harder to explain but make sure you have one, something based on the width of the bands can be enough. I do like it long term but DYOR for that, just explaining how you can get more. Peace I'm going to try to fuck again tomorrow.

Congrats man!! thanks for the advice. What do you mean "when they dip over" btw? When the candles dip over what?

also...maybe you're feeling so proud of getting your dick wet you'd like to give me some ETH?

0xb19cC05EC212092B5Dd1995122E1FE84ac826276

thanks boi. slam that puss tomorrow extra hard for me.

Okay listen here you ADHD, stupid impatient fucking autist;

nothing in this world is free, even crypto costs you fucking time.

THIS FUCKING COIN isn't listed anywhere but fucking Binance, and airdrops to people weekly.

EVERY fucking coin moons after it lists on binance (granted after it dips) and you have the balls to come here and tell Veeky Forums that the only moonshot you have of making is this coin.

You impoverished fucking child.

Stay poor user, and fuck off Veeky Forums

>have the balls to come here and tell Veeky Forums that the only moonshot you have of making is this coin

Woah there. woah. Relax, friend. First of all, I never once said this was my "only shot of moonshotting" ..What the fuck are you talking about?

I see that my faggy post has angered you, and I apologise for that. I'm a crypto newfag just trying to learn the ropes. thanks for your tips.

Buy purple sell blue. Next step is when to skip purple and how to sell at a loss. Refine it until you can be wrong more than half the time and still keep growing. Spend some hours each day like this looking at no more than 10 coins see you in a couple of years. Also cheeky attempt but I need to fuck your mom.

Typo, I meant to say that the only moonshot you have at this moment (ie Ncash) is garbage.

You have 40 bucks in this game.

you have the luxury of making good investments.

NCash has nowhere to go but up.

you are such a fucking faggot. smoke some weed and relax. you should be aiming for 1-3% gains a day steadily. If you think that doesn't sound good, it's because you're a fucking idiot, because 1% gained every day for a year would make you rich as fuck. do the math. just grow some balls and wait. this is so fucking easy.

holy fuck these typos. I'm drunk user.

ncash (or another low mcap coin) is your only hope of having enough of a LInk stack to make it by 2019.

Get a job and put everything you earn into crypto. The last bullrun this market may ever see again is coming.

this.

except OP is broke af and only has 40 dollars for crypto.

NCASH looks fucking retarded, be prepared to lose 15k when that shit tanks. Are you autistic or something? youtube.com/watch?v=S7nYkI54VYg

I'm relaxed. I guess the tone of my post implies I'm upset or something. Really I'm just interested in crypto and wanted to ask a question here. Thanks for the advice.

I have a job, but I'm only putting a few hundred

I put $300 in to play around with, should I put in more?

You sound like a retarded nigger larping that you have money. Prove me wrong, protip, you cant.

WAKE UP!

everything here is garbage.

We won't see half of these fucking coins in a year.

Between scams, shitcoins and useless blockchain tech, this market is garbage.

Everything is a PnD.

>Last night I bought almost 1000 NCASH because someone on Veeky Forums told me it was going to double by this morning. It didn't.

That's because 95% of the advice on the internet comes from trolls.

>DURR EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AND COMPARABLE, A FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER JACKING OFF IS THE SAME AS A TEAM OF DEDICATED EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMERS MAKING A PRODUCT
this is you

Grandma said to watch out for niggers. They'll steal your crypto and your wife.