Where my Ambros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-network-amb-net-roadmap-2018-83a436d59562
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soon i will own some

same, need to transfer funds from topia to binance

Just bought 3,2k

lets pray for incoming dip be higher than previous one

What are the price targets and what are they based on?

Considering entering if the roadmap is decent.

blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-network-amb-net-roadmap-2018-83a436d59562

Team usually ends up months ahead of schedule. But this is definitely a long term hold as Ambrosus is still in its early stages.

$10 EOY

Before the year ends NDA's with several multi national corporations will be announced. Partnership with the UN will be confirmed by more than just ChadSetti and the world will soon realize how stacked this team is. Read the road map, read the white paper, and then check out their core team and advisors.

I just bought 800. If there is one of thing that biz has taught me is that you should always buy when there is an organized group from off the board shilling simultaneously.

Is this another shitcoin you retards are going to con me into buying like UFR, DBC, WABI, INS?????? I cant get fucked again PLEASE

Marketing is probably the most predictive factor in this market since it's all speculation

Attaching RFID tags to shit and hooking it up to blockchain is stupid in hindsight.

DYOR and you won't get scammed. Ambrosus is the real deal. Read the whitepaper. Read the blog.

This desu.

If it sounds fucking stupid to crypto people, it's not going to sway the Normans.

> made AMB my largest holding 2 days ago
> tfw its been pumping ever since

Yeah... I can see the orders being botted to hell, maybe I'll wait after this pnd shit is over if it's any good

this is not even close to UFR or DBC and its insulting to make that comparison

Based Chadsetti

You mean you don't want to download the ambrosus app and pay $1 to make sure your milk is cold? What's wrong with you?

If this is what you think AMB is, then you will just have to stay poor.

Neck yourself.