$10 EoY?

$30

10$? Nice fud kiddo

That would be awesome.

How high do you see this going?

>dividend coin
Enjoy getting fucked by the sec

There is no dividend. It's a fee split that's generated at the DAO level. Of all places, this team is making sure they are in compliance not just with Singapore financial laws but with US laws as well.

Do you know how strict the sec is? If there is a reasonable expectation of profit (i.e it fails the howry test) then it WILL be classed as a security. I know Coss trys to get around it but the sec won't be having any of it.

SEC considers crypto as property when you trade to tax you on crypto-crypto transactions. A fiat when you buy something to charge you sales tax. And an equity to charge you capital gains when you trade it back to USD.

The SEC is fucking nuts, their opinion on anything crypto related is retarded. So who the fuck knows what they are going to do.

$15 is my conservative prediction

these threads are anyones guess, the real question is what can we expect once they introduce fiat trading?

This.

>Play WOW
>farm dungeons (mining)
>get rare boe drops and crafting supples (coins)
>trade boes and mats on AH (crypto to crypto trade)
>have to calculate how much is cost me to farm the dungeon and sell everything on AH (converting all to FMV in USD of course)
>end up paying 200$ in tax for 6 hours of farming
>mfw this will happen one day

Good post, I'm going to let the SEC and IRS know about this now so they can start getting as much money from MMO players as possible

much more, my friend, much much more...

They've actually done a clever and simple trick to make this not considered a dividend.
In order for you to get your payouts you have to pay a small fee (i believe its like 0.01 ETH or something?). That small fees makes it so Coss token is not considered a security therefore no dividends also.

>murica

Why do you even stay there ? do you like being ass-raped by taxes ?

i dont get those burgers...

$15-20 if things go right
Fiat needs to be rolled out smoothly
New coins listings
New ICO listings
API so bots can trade bringing in volume
Also the engine being regularly updated as promised

Basing the 15-20 prediction off by looking at BNB and KuCoins prices when they went for a run. Coss does considerably more but we will see if the team can deliver

$200* eoy

Fiat gateway will be a flop because it is credit card only.

Coss is 50% FSA for life, while KuCoin was just 15%

Coss is going to go fucking nuts, 60$ EOY.

Hence why they paired it up with a UI update.

I think the fiat will flop as well,

Coss is garbage compared to CoinMetro

Which side you on brah Coss a flop or nah

Uh... guys? What the hell is going on at HitBTC? They're usually no more than half the total volume, not 2x. Did they reduce the 65 COSS withdrawal or something?

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

1 moar day

I'm happy with my fat stack, but I want to know why HitBTC is spiking of all places. Why not just buy on COSS itself and save yourself the withdrawal fee? Or is it just speculation on the coin itself?

Only one trading Coss outside of CossIO

Whales want to accumulate without spiking price, hitBTC is a good way to do that.

Those who buy COSS on the native exchange want it for the dividends.
Those buying in HitBTC is for a quick p&d

Doesn't make sense. It's normally half the volume, would take much less to wipe the order books on HitBTC.

What pump? It's been sitting around the 6.6-6.8kETH range for a week now. It's actually losing out against BTC.