Middle eastern food

what beer goes best with middle eastern food??

inb4 IPA

Beer doesn't really go with food, period. Too gassy, too filling. Fine for greasy pub grub, but not for a real meal

If forced, I'd go for a central european pilsner

But the best choice with middle east food is wine, obviously

Guinness

haram eye pee aye

tea. alcohol is strictly haram!

PB2

>ethiopians have food?
ok, can we move on now?

What does this thread have to do with Ethiopians?

It's the same passportless flyovers who spam ethiopian famine jokes in ethiopian food threads

nothing because you shouldn't poison yourself with desert food.

Interesting.

You must spend a lot of time on here, try getting out more.

you first

JDAM

Deserts are the fucking best you cultureless eop never left his hometown plebeian.

Drink tea or coffee instead.

>so upset

This one

Porter

Beer is way the fuck better for pairing with food than tea or coffee

Last time I had durkadurka food, I had Pietra with it. Pietra is a beer made from chestnuts in addition to barley malt. Paired nicely.

Surprised there are so many Shiites. I've never met one. My grandmother was Maronite so I know lots of Maronite Lebs as well as Byzantines and Greek Orthodox, but all the Muzzie Lebs I know are Sunni.

>tea or coffee
>with a proper meal
Only acceptable with a sandwich or cakes senpai

I love stuffed grape leaves, i have the best recipe for them but i refuse to share it. hehe

Efes

ok, you fucking faggot

d e v i l i s h

Efes. It's a boring lager from Turkey but it's the only decent ME beer I've had. Did me well on a hitch-hiking trip in Turkey in ought 4 and again in 2010 while on a dig in Syria a few hours east of Aleppo.

*aught 4

Have a coke and a smile

Don't worry, even if i gave the recipe, most people don't realize what a bitch it is to make stuffed grape leaves. you spend about an hour plus just rolling them damn things up and you have to roll them like you would a joint. Then you have to cook them for about 3 hours depending on what your cooking with

Potato chips?

alcohol is haram you dumb kafir

c4 and a quran

Ah, finally something that looks like real food, good job no homo guy.

5.56 mm with a side of american dicks

At my grandmother's church in Brooklyn, some Syrian dude had a Thai wife who introduced the whole congregation to sticky rice. You know the type, right? That shortgrain, super pearly lookin' stuff that needs to be soaked for at least an hour before cooking it (and it gets cooked by steam rather than boiling)? Yeah. That.
The old ladies at the church started using sticky rice to make mahshi by soaking it in lemon water or in vinegared water, draining it, mixing with herbs, aromatics and olive oil and rolling it into brined grape leaves. Then, they cooked them by steam. Pretty good and a lot easier to make than regular mahshi.