Anyone tried this? I kept seeing that retarded Korean spicy noodle challenge and got a pack today

Anyone tried this? I kept seeing that retarded Korean spicy noodle challenge and got a pack today.

I love spicy food and thought people were exaggerating in videos, but they weren't... I used half the sauce, too, and it was spicy as fuck.

These are actually tasty in flavor until the heat kicks in. Next time, I'd probably wait for the noodles to cool down since I feel like hot noodles amplifies the spiciness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZuC-MWkajI
grimreaperfoods.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd like to add on that I made spiraled cucumber noodles and added the left over sauce and furikake. A+, it's refreshing

>I used half the sauce,
nigga then u only get half the experience. Ive been eating these a year before that stupid youtube "challenge", my asian friends recommended em to me. did they give you the grossest shit of your life? mine was red and burning

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZuC-MWkajI

based joe says they swing

They're good. The first time I had it I couldn't finish it cause it was painful to eat, second time it was spicy but bearable. The thick, chewy noodles are my favorite part.

there is a seafood version that tastes mostly the same but has a different seasoning pack and is about 25% the heat. ideal daily driver desu.

wew wew wew wew

Is it made by the same company?

I think these are delicious, they aren't that spicy at all.
I like to use fresh udon noodles instead of the package ones sometimes, bit chewier and a little better.
Cheese flavor tastes even better.

told gf to try, she couldn't handle it

I made a steak and mushroom soup out of it.

>there are people who don't stew it down so it becomes a sauce texture instead of a noodle soup

jesus fuck read the instructions.

I know right
well for her defence she's in china and can't read chinese yet

You people live in your own little world, don't you?

You're kinda stupid for not noticing that the steak was steeped until it created a stock and the mushoom also did, but you had your chance to shine and shit the bed. It was the best steak broth mushroom soup I'd ever built.

3 dollar ramen spice packet for a 5 dollar stock

>slow clap

well meme'd friend

don't ever say meme. don't be that cunt. You're not 12.

Yes they're pretty painfully spicy
If you can't handle it try eating sliced cucumber on the side
Some people mix it with a Korean chow mein brand of noodles

OP here. I went to the same asian store today and they were gone. Luckily I found the last pack in the ramen aisle.

I'm slowly building my way up to tolerating the spiciness. It's seriously good and anyone should try it if they haven't yet.

>spicy
Nigger what

I desire these noodles, I hope a local market sells them.

i take it you have a taste for spice? try this sauce, it's god tier taste but i can't really handle the heat so i have to dilute it a lot.

sorry, forgot link

grimreaperfoods.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=45

It's really not that spicy.

Can I buy instant noodles in bulk without spices? I know spagetti exists, but it's NEVER fucking SAME. Maybe the dough itself is made from something different?

Fun story:

All chilies originate out of the Americas.

No culture in the East had this kind of spice, till Europeans brought them back from their conquest of the Americas, and then spread them throughout the East.

Indians, Chinese, Koreans etc, did NOT have anything near spicy (though they currently are integral in their cousin) till the Europeans had reached America and then carried the chili to the East.

cool. they've certainly incorporated them into their cuisine well.

>Wheat dough
I CALL BULLSHIT, IT CAN'T BE FUCKING PALM OIL, CAN IT? WHAT IS THE SECRET OF INSTANT NOODLES? WHY DOES IT TASTE SO GOOD?

please tell me in detail what you did, that looks amazing and I want to share it with my friend on friday.

chili was like crack cocaine to them.

blew their fucking minds, and completely revolutionized their cuisine.

yet few remember that the chili was brought by europeans to the east, as a result of their conquest of the west.

without this influx, things like kimchi and the noodle it in OP, would never have happened.

and yet most indians/koreans/chinese have no idea that this spice was not indigenous.

it was brought by european traders.

the rest, as they say, is history.

PS: Its bizarre that the chili got almost zero traction in Europe, whereas we LOVED black pepper.

same with macadamias and eucalypt which came from australia

you ever try aussie macadamia shampoo? it's amazing and smells amazing. just don't eat it, obviously.

good addition, but as you know, neither has so profoundly defined cuisine of some nations anywhere near the extent of the introduction of chili to the East, by Western imperialist traders.

Blew their fking mind, and it blows my fking mind to imagine the far east WITHOUT chili.

The only thing that comes even close, is the introduction of the potato to Europe.

>it's amazing and smells amazing. just don't eat it, obviously.

:(

>The only thing that comes even close, is the introduction of the potato to Europe.

Italy and the tomato comes to mind.

Beat me to it.