THE BILLION COIN!!!

This coin is worth over 1 HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!
You heard that right?
So....are you in? or are you going to fomo later?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tb4esZ2tUM&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

prankhotline.com/profile/15039-849142140/67849-1684308920
prankhotline.com/profile/15039-849142140/67860-3906182564
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2y580KSapQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=qoJ9kkUG2U4
youtube.com/watch?v=DRM-O-Z3LHU
youtube.com/watch?v=nvCaiHTWCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=DXf4IY6g0vA
thebillioncoin.info/
thebillioncoin.info/tbc_testimonials.php
blog.thebillioncoin.info/2018/02/24/your-send-button-is-on-and-you-still-dont-know-how-to-make-money-in-tbc-facebook-postposterarticle/
youtu.be/ifrKD1WhjNI
youtube.com/watch?v=fJWI-ebDbnw
thebillioncoin.info/membership_chart.php
youtu.be/D5_aBvEuYJY?t=124
t
blog.thebillioncoin.info/2016/06/19/2nd-tbc-meeting-nigeria-akwa-ibom-state-uyo-city-photosarticle/
blog.thebillioncoin.info/2016/06/25/2nd-tbc-meeting-in-kinoguitan-misamis-oriental-philippinesphotosarticle/
youtube.com/watch?v=6DzIXUbHmq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also prank called her lol

prankhotline.com/profile/15039-849142140/67849-1684308920

Why do all crypto youtubers record themselves in their cars?

prankhotline.com/profile/15039-849142140/67860-3906182564

does this even count as a crypto youtuber? kek

DO NOT FUCKING DISCOUNT SELL WE ARE WATCHING!!

KRINGLE
A
S
H

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2y580KSapQ4

holy shit I'm convinced. She's right. TBC is NOT a ponds eye scheme. It can buy real estate, clothing and cars

Get in before it reaches the ultimate price! 1 Billion EUROS PER COIN!

So what is this exactly? Just some old woman and her husband doing a literal pyramid scheme getting money from people for a coin that doesn't even exist?

>TBC MILLIONAIRES

makes videos outside her trailer home

I went to college with TBC money. You can too. It's not a Bonsai scheme.

Holy shit, this whole thing is a comedy goldmine
Makes me wonder how many people they've convinced

youtube.com/watch?v=qoJ9kkUG2U4

The (fat stupid americuh) bitch con?

they likely bought a bunch and do these videos so they can resell it to dumb people who get hoodwinked by these videos because you can only buy it p2p

this niggas no de wei

I feel like all these videos have some guy with a gun hiding out of camera shot

youtube.com/watch?v=DRM-O-Z3LHU

HEY HEY HEEEEEEEY

youtube.com/watch?v=nvCaiHTWCH8

same shit

They locked people's send buttons unless they make a testimonial video.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXf4IY6g0vA

holy shit read those comments

"RunningMom 215 - Oh my gosh JJ, you are so funny! And you're rich and sexy! You are the whole package JJ! When are you coming to Philly? I told my husband that I am using my hall pass for you if you come in town! Bring the lambo and the Skycoin hat! Thats it! OMG...(blushing)lololol"

holy fucking kekerikoo

is it even a cryptocurrency? Like does it run on a block chain? Is it mined? Legit interested in how dumb of a scam these retard normies are falling for

>Buy TBC
>Wait how do I sell it?
>make 2 or 3 testimonial videos
>if TBC support approves the videos, they enable your Send button
>sell TBC bags to unsuspecting new victims
insidious

Everyone around them is sick of hearing their stupid bullshit all day while they record videos

THE COIN OF DE DEVIL

What do you think?
thebillioncoin.info/

it does absolutely nothing

check this out guys

thebillioncoin.info/

It grows via an algorithm by 1-5% every day! Until it reaches the ultimate price!

holy shit this is great

IS THIS REAL

"The formula begins with a membership agreement. All members of The Billion Coin community agree that this coin will never go down in value; it can only go up in price. This agreement is hinged on a software program that drives the price of TBC up by 1% to 5% daily until it reaches its Ultimate Price."
>literally what in the fuck

It's not TBC's fault. It's yours.

do you understand? ITS EASY GUYS lmao

TBC IS PONZAI SCHEME

Hey man, 5% a day for 6 months sounds pretty good.

thebillioncoin.info/tbc_testimonials.php
>my fucking sides are in orbit

Holy shit. Scamming people is so fucking easy.

>Until it reaches the ultimate price!
Isnt it supposed to reach the ultimate price this year? What happens then? Its all about dumb cunts buying it and selling it to other dumber cunts after it appreciates a little. When it stops appreciating, there is literally no reason to buy it. These are gonna be some heavy bags.

scroll to the bottom and look how many pages of testimonials they have.

>the Ultimate Price
What happens then?

Yes! You will be able to cash out your TBC to fiat sometime in Q1 of 2018!

It gets better.

>The formula of the Ultimate Price of The Billion Coin is one Euro multiplied by the total number of Verified Members within the community. For example, if the total number of Verified Members equals 10,000, then the Ultimate Price of The Billion Coin is 10,000 Euros per coin.

The price it proceeds to is based on the number of people in the scam. The primary way of increasing value is by getting new members. This is literally a pyramid scheme.

BUY KRINGLE ITS GONNA MOON

>What happens then?
The founders exit scam with all the money leaving the buyers with literally nothing. They won't even have useless coins sitting on an exchange with no buy orders because the coin doesn't even exist.

blog.thebillioncoin.info/2018/02/24/your-send-button-is-on-and-you-still-dont-know-how-to-make-money-in-tbc-facebook-postposterarticle/

If you can't believe it's a scam after reading their blog you're beyond help. Fuck all these pajeets

youtu.be/ifrKD1WhjNI
the pajeet scam isn’t a meme

Easiest way to tell this is a scam? Half the fucking "members" are from Nigeria.

Because they probably live in their cars given they don't own real state

>it's an Excel spreadsheet

Look at this woman's TBC value in USD.

This is like a horror movie where the main star gets cursed somehow (buying TBC), and the only way they can cure themselves is to foist that curse upon someone else (selling it to a new victim).

>the Ultimate Price
Is that like the Final Solution?

>$538 million

>154.679 TBC
>538181202.84 USD
Is this one of those whales Veeky Forums is always talking about?

Yup, she has $538M because the spreadsheet says so.

Quads of truth.

Worthless bags.

It's weird, they all wear these types of glasses

youtube.com/watch?v=fJWI-ebDbnw

This shit is fucking gold. Did this woman invent this "coin" just to get lulzy videos?

those are all the sales she's made to new TBC'ers. People are buying about $100 worth from her every few days. I wonder how much she paid for her TBC when she bought in

Libtard glasses. They think it males them look smart.

NOTICE: No refraction around edge = no lensing = not corrective = don't really need glasses.

So what's worse, this or buying pictures of cartoon cats with ETH?

Real country ranking by IQ coming in:

thebillioncoin.info/membership_chart.php

youtu.be/D5_aBvEuYJY?t=124

That's where they live in

she didnt invent it, it was created by some jewish scammer who's done a bunch of other scams before. most of the enthusiastic YT videos are from people who are trying to offload their TBC bags to new people

If this is what passes for "investments" on Veeky Forums, I think it's time to start my "two tens for a five" coin.

Hey, 9 people in North Korea, not bad.

I used to troll their telegram all the time. I'd say shit like
>"guys currently there are 2000 billionaires on earth, I'm concerned that when TBC creates 1 million billionaires as advertised it will create a massive global economic disaster as the entire wealth of the world is relocated."

>"do you guys think that since a majority TBC holders are from nigeria, that nigeria will become a global super power when TBC is worth a billion dollars and nigeria has more billionaires than every other country on earth combined?"

Why is it only old women that buy this coin?

saving this for future YLYL threads, amazing

jesus christ i need to cash out of all crypto excpet btc

>india
>africa
>united states
lmao

6 in the Vatican

The pope is a boomer, after all

Because they want to project the appearance of having money and their houses look like shit so a mid-range car looks automatically better and gives you access to better lighting.

get in here biz

t DOT me/thebillioncoinforum

>First place Nigeria more than 3x second place
WEW. The real question is are a bunch of Nigerians getting scammed, or are a bunch of Nigerian scammers jumping on the scam to scam other people?

Are we being bamboozled?

Your holiness! Don't believe them! TBC is not a ponzi sceme! They are simply trying to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt!

blog.thebillioncoin.info/2016/06/19/2nd-tbc-meeting-nigeria-akwa-ibom-state-uyo-city-photosarticle/

HAHAHA

OMG, WHAT THE FUCK

THE BLACK MAILED THOSE RETARDED NIGGERS WHAT THE FUCK

Man, it's absolutely surreal. It's like some kind of alternative universe.

Lmao

Holy shit ahahahahha

I have a dollar on a Chinese exchange and I am paranoid as fuck that it might disappear. If it does then I won't give a fuck

Seems like those Africans just put all there money in this shit somehow and are getting manipulated into promoting it.

>Antarctica 6,587
wot

blog.thebillioncoin.info/2016/06/25/2nd-tbc-meeting-in-kinoguitan-misamis-oriental-philippinesphotosarticle/

We should have left the jungle monkey natives alone.

There is no market for this shit, she is just showing a worthless excel table at best lmao

This is there ad?

youtube.com/watch?v=6DzIXUbHmq0

Just bought 100k Kringle.

Gonna add it to my Truckcoin and Bitbean portfolio.
Cya on the moon faggots beep beep

Chinks and pajeets aren't being taken in by this as much as others
>1 in 1,346,000 Chinese own TBC
>1 in 29,000 Indians own TBC
>1 in 5,000 Americans own TBC
>1 in 141 Nigerians own TBC
Top scammer country getting scammed hard

>and Bitbean portfolio
DELET THIS

Man that is seriously so fucked up though. Scamming the poorest people in the whole world out of their money. Incredible.

HAHAHAHAHHA

>From wisconsin.
>Embarrassed that that also comes from wisconsin.

THIS IS THERE ESTIMATED GROWTH