HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GO

HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GO

didnt this fag say it was the end of the world the other day?

OH SHI-

unironically just followed him.

>LANDM MARIUS da GRUBDO GURU

That's the beauty of TA, you always get another go at getting it right after you get it wrong 50% of the time.

>marius

kek

OH FUCCCCCCC

Do I transfer my ETH to BTC?

in 2013 the price fell from 1200 to 450 then grind back to 950 before falling all of 2014 back to sub 300

we are on the exact same path
BTC might go above 15k but this year will be a bear market

>resistant line
You know biz is straight stupid when they listen to this retard.

Now we look for shorts. This time he's not completely out of his ass. We advanced a lot yesterday but there are a couple of final bosses still around.

Look at that black line, this is not TA, it's cocaine.

inverse every one of this retards calls if you want to be successful unironically

Hmm. Read this thread.

he claims it's "managing risk"

OHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This schizo says something different every fucking day, now he's LARPing about that trillion dollars that's about to flow into the crypto market lmao.

who is this clown and why is he always wrong?

>Wide Guppy Band

"IF i was right you would have sung my praises." and you people actually follow these retards for guidance

>300%
lul sad

>officially
I hate these faggots so much

Stop using lines to infer future market values.

So "muh one trillion!" is the meme this month? I'm not seeing it parroted on Bitmex trollchat, so it's a fail meme so far.

Is it just me, or is this Marius dude a bit of a cunt?

"Muh followers", lol. He got a pack of 4channers following him around like retarded puppies, and he thinks he's Warren Buffett.

Buy bitcoin up to 25k NO STOP LOSS.

>we are on the exact same path
No we're not.

>bear market is over
>trade volumes still low
>market still moving mostly sideways.
Do people not research what these fucking terms actually mean before using them?

this guy is a schizo

Of course not. They see green boxes and become instant trading experts. Then when the red boxes show up, they're nowhere to be found. They're exactly like the shitheads who got lucky in the initial housing boom, and all of a sudden where real estate experts waddling around parroting shit like "Get in now before being priced out forever!" - and were nowhere to be found when it all crashed.
I'm not saying bitcoin is gonna crash, but it's the same old bullshit - smug experts on the upswing, head for the exits on the down.

Get those portfolios in order, boys.

Not saying anyone should listen this guys TA or whatever, but 1 trillion mcap increase over the course of 10 months is easily doable.

ivan pls go

Bitcoin pump here we go!
Altcoin dump here we go!

this word document titled "Untitled 68.jpg" has definitely convinced me. dumping my 401k in to crypto now

>he tells me what I want to hear

Wait until he sees the resistance at 11.8k

>made a percentage gain you can only dream of mate
>mfw I made 100x on my money last year in crypto (started February 2017)
Fuck this faggot.

The candle has to close above the line to be considered a breakout.

Marius bought over 25k followers on Twitter. He wants to sell you his ebooks. He's a fraud. He has no fucking clue.

This post probably IS Marius himself so you'll follow his Twitter. He's a fucking newbie just like all of you who fall for this bullshit