I literally feel like puking. have they no shame?

i literally feel like puking. have they no shame?

Theres even one in Salzburg directly next to Mozart's house.

Ofcourse there's going to be fastfood there? What do you expect?

No shit man, we have an embassy in almost every country.

Americans are really stupid.

every time I see the golden arches my body swells with happiness

lol where the hell is pissa? i gotta go take a pissa lol. what a dumb state

I thought the same when I visited the 9th of November monument, fastfood stores everywhere.

this lol

The best mcdonald's I've ever had was in italy, it was 2 floors with a salad and gelato bar. Kitchen was spotless and my double cheese burger was perfect.

It's still probably a better deal than the overpriced shit restaurants that are crowding near tourist traps.

>samefagging because nobody else responded to your shitpost
OBSESSED YUROPOORS

Kek

>be Italian government
>literally permit this

CANNOT

BE

FABRICATED

>The best mcdonald's I've ever had

There is nothing wrong about that.
Have you ever gone in vacations and due to complications or shitty scheludes you are left with ten minutes to eat lunch or looking to eat lunch at 4 ?

I think it's a beautiful thing that America's dominance can be felt in every poor country throughout the world

>implying that this is not already a shithole

It's some shittly engineered tourist trap, not the site of Christ's ascension into heaven. Get over it.

not for long~ :^)

Went to the ruins at Tulum when I was a young teen.
They had a Subway on site.

>he doesn't know different countries have different standards of McD and different menus

To be honest, there arent that many McDonalds in Italy.
France and the UK have one on pretty much every main street.

>overpriced tourist traps serving Americanized ethnic food in tourist cities near tourist attractions
>this is fine
>a mcdonalds
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>overpriced tourist traps serving Americanized ethnic food in tourist cities near tourist attractions
Typically they fill a void that isn't available locally, like a clean bathroom that a person can use for just buying a cold drink with purified ice as a customer.

Well they do have to stay inside most of the times because of the marauding moslem hoards. Have a heart, guy

It's called comparison.

One can conclude that McDonald's is shitty in general. However, user went to a McDonald's location in Italy that was less shitty. By process of elimination, it was the best McDonald's he's ever had.

You're stupid and you don't deserve to have internet access.

Fucking European McDonald's is better then America. The burgers are way fresher then the ones in LA.

>source: am american

>have they no shame?
They sell food made from the cheapest possible ingredients, wrapped in paper, meant to be eaten with your hands and washed down with soda. Shame has never been part of the business model.

they double as bomb shelters.

>an architectural fuckup that's become a tourist trap is sacred

The thing has been standing for the greater part of a thousand years. That in itself is noteworthy.

I've seen so many pictures of how shit the area around the great pyramids is but it never gets any easier.

Rapacious capitalism ruins everything

I think that's just getting fat user.

You mean improve, why would you care about a few old rocks here and there?

Don't you have the freedom to not enter it?

Or are you stupid as well?

best Maccas I ever ate was in Morocco

schedules don't matter in italy. I was there for a week and there were two train strikes that affected me

Lazy wops

this is true

If I'm in a country for long enough I make a point of having one meal at McDs just to see what the differences are. It's pretty much always better at the very least

I don't see any stores on top of that ruin