Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeJn8YgDIlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it will moon privately user

didnt you hear ? they are shutting down

get out now buy PFR

not buying your shitcoin, sorry

buy some now, it can only go up from here

It just got listed on another exchange and volume is already up 2mm, good shit is coming boys!

I have 700 ICX and 1000 ENG; should I dump my ICX for ENG?

I know nothing about ICX but long term ENG is something you want to be in go for it.

Depends on your confidence in ICX. My confidence in ENG is very big, so I'd be pretty comfy with 2k+. Anyway, you can go all in for now and after that throw in other crypto some fresh fiat.

Simple answer: Never.

Just try to create some FUD at least, fucker.

Eh, last year Verge was one of the most popular coin and that was a fork from fucking Dodge, I think ENG will be just fine.

im holding a humble 150 ENG but i think this will be enough to make it in life (10 years+ hodl)

the fuck is enigma

A 2nd layer privacy protocol that is blockchain agnostic and scalable, if successful it will be used by basically every crypto that wants to include privacy (things like medical records company secrets, etc.)

You have to make everything for it, but accumulate at least 500 or near that, bro, as I said already.

Didnt you hear? You are a faggot

I too was wondering this. I wanted to buy in, but idk when!

Now is a pretty optimal time, we are probably never going below $2 again but if we do don't hesitate to buy then.

So you think this is a 1,000 dollar coin?

Enigma gonna be a huge step towards real Skynet.

That depends, If crypto sees a wide adoption, then yes easily. However, if it remains niche or only relativity popular then it's probably only a 100-250 coin at least in the long-short.

>Tfw we might live to see racist AI solve over population and the non-white menace
Feels good.

Yes, but it strongly depends on mass adoption of crypto and blockchain tech in general.

Enigma is literally made by Jews

So what, goi?

I honestly don't care, it's diaspora trash you need to be careful of. Besides they would never attack money, I see some retards saying they are somehow going to prevent people from making money off the project because they are Jewish because that make sense kek

Commencing dump of all my ENG images.

same

Read Talmud, buy ENG. That should be your motto, goi-bois.

hook me up with a logo/transparency youve been using, ill make some enig memes at some point. made a bunch of linkies but im bored of that

It'sworking.jpg

OP here, didn't think my 4 word thread would turn into an actual thread. Keep up the good work m8s , were gonna make it

This is the last one I have. Who has more?

That's awesome!

Wait this is the last haha

Of course we will, Enigma is going to be used by tons of block-chains someday, we're going to the moon!

comfy with my modest stack of 600 bought at the dip

$50 EOY, $180 in 2019 screencap this

They haven't implemented anything apart from their Enigma Catalyst, prove me wrong.
They say that it uses Enogma's privacy features, but if they already work, why don't they release it.

>hey say that it uses Enogma's privacy features, but if they already work, why don't they release it.
That doesn't mean their project is totally finished and ready to be released, just having elements of the protocols in Catalyst is no sign that they are ready to roll them out yet. If you want to go sperg go find a link thread, ENG is not short term pipe dream. It's a long term hold that will only reward patience.

I keep telling you that DERO is NOT in direct competition with ENG, feel free to prove me wrong brianlet.

Never told they were, stupid brainless.

The stop posting a vague DERO logo in ENG threads without context, wtf is wrong with you. If you have some ENG related thing to DERO you want to talk about just quit with the cloak shit.

>When moon?

any day now...

>You

Hahahahaha. There are many of us, boy...

>Hahahahaha. There are many of us, boy...
>boy...
Do I even need to say it?

>when moon
Idk, it's an enigma!

Crypto won't even be around in 10 years lol

crypto wont even be around in 10 years

AAAAAND IT'S PLUMMETING

fucking nigmer

This is the most neckbeard shit I've ever seen.

Holy shit we're mooning right now user, get ready to be /comfy/

Does anyone have an idea how Enigma and ChainLink will interact? Will Enigma "secret contracts" make Intel SGX redundant?

shhh.....

Is all i need to know about Enigma
that it adds private contracts / smart contracts to other block chains and is scalable?
What is the most simple way to explain Enigma
I want to buy 100k

youtube.com/watch?v=qeJn8YgDIlw