What should I cook

What should I cook tonight Veeky Forums? In the supermarket rn. Thinking of rice

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/coconut-rice-recipe1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give us the most unique form of kraft blue box mac and cheese you can muster

fuck your. Bein serious. No stale memes

Chicken nugger and sweer potato

Make rice with coconut milk and onion.

no sweet potato here

I;m thinking about thos Beans

Coconut milk instead of water while cooking it? Also, what vegetables n meat?

No, mix it in
foodnetwork.com/recipes/coconut-rice-recipe1.html

and also put onions in it.

Vegetables? Sweet potato is actually good with it, but if you can't get it then maybe fry some carrots. I've never had meat with coconut rice, but I imagine chicken breast could be nice boiled or cooked in a pan.

Decided to do rice, steamed vegetables, and chicken. Cheers Veeky Forums. Maybe I'll post me cooking

>Chicken nugger and sweer potato
can someone explain this meme to me

Random question:

In white areas (I live in an area with a lot of blacks, hispanics, and immigrants) do supermarkets sell chickens feet, pigs ears, pigs feet and all that?

Lemme know how it goes, bud 'o mine.

>decided to do bland, bland and bland

Roger that

I'm making riz collé with griot -- just felt like making Hatian food -- will update with pics later (not op btw)

No chicken feet or pig ears, but I do see pickled pigs feet here in ohio.

Butchers usually do.
Righto.
are you trying to trigger me user

So you're not going to do the coco nut rice?

Nah. Coconut milk was being gay. Couldn't find any small bottles or cans of it, only half gallons and gallons

aww

Got bout 2 1/2 cups of rice here, gon wash it and set it to cook

Got some chicken here. Gonna throw some stuff on it and put it in the pan to cook. Maybe oven. Which is better?

Oven. whisk 3 eggs and get out the panko, nigger. Salt and pepper

almost forgot about the flour

Puttin it in the oven. Gon turn the rice off soon and start the vegetables

shit, didn't think of breading it. Eh gonna be good anyway (I hope)

that's nowhere ner enough onions if you want ur chicken to be onion flavored user

probably going for a whisper of onion.

It's fine. Just don't overcook it. Next time, chop your onion sideways, not top to bottom. Youll get more onion to sit right on the chicken.

Yeah, like said, not going for a big flavour of garlic and onion, just a hint.

Chicken is in the oven now. Rice is finished basically. Haven't started the vegetables (gonna take a while for the chicken to be done so I'll wait till the end.

Thanks for the tip. Will do next time

>no skin

was the cheapest one famalama.

only decent Veeky Forums thread that's currently active
maybe i'll do chicken tonight too

thanks.

Chicken rn. Turning it for another 20, then back to the top for 10-15 to finish it off. House smells amazing.

Got muh doggers chillin in the back. Not too hype about the chicken as I am kek

don't let them fuck your wife
that's gross

Otha side. Did 8 mins about. Gonna turn em

I have no wife m8 srry

Putin these to steam rn.

Gonna let it cook for a couple more minutes. Was frozen so it's still kinda cold.

Rice is soft and really good. Threw a little piece of garlic in. Chicken is still in the oven, heat off. Will plate in a few mins n post pics.

Smells p fuckin good.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY

Pretty fokin good m80s. Been a good thread. If anyone else is cooking N wants to post pics feel free

Looks good. I had chicken, brown rice and steamed broccoli tonight. Didn't think it was bland at all, I fucking love steamed veggies.

Sounds good. I used some Asian oriental seasoned vegetables... Was alright but I think I'll just get regular ones if I'm buying frozen again.

What'd you do for the chicken? I just threw some salt, pepper, and a little bit of adobo on it, olive oil in the pan, little bit of onions and garlic, and baked at 400. Turned at 20 mins, then 8, then let it cook out for another 5 (shouldve extended to 10 mins), then let it sit in the oven heat off for bout 20 mins

kek

Puppers are sleeping. I'm p tired too. Night Veeky Forums, been a good thread. Might make another one in the future

For the chicken I threw breasts in some jerk marinade that I make and left them overnight, then tossed them on the grill. Thighs would've been better but breasts were cheap as fuck this week at Ward's. If you're interested I'll post the marinade recipe.

yeeee do it

Turned out okay. I should have fried the pork bits rather than broiled them but I was lazy and didn't want to go through the hassle of deep frying.

Looks good. Nice set up lol

Smudge on the side, clean your plates

5/10

>classic image.jpg

>classic Reddit tier meme

Kill yourself

How about some beef stroganoff?

>washing rice
What
Why
You wash off like half the starch if you do that

Okay this is a lot of shit:

>12 or more scotch bonnet/habanero peppers, I usually use 2-3 trinidad moruga scorpions because I grow them all year
>1 whole onion
>6-8 green onions
>one head of garlic
>3 Tablespoons brown sugar
>3 Tablespoons salt
>2 teaspoons ground black pepper
>1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
>1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
>2 teaspoons grated ginger
>roughly 2 Tablespoons thyme, I usually cut and pick it fresh off the plant so I just get a decent handful.
>2 Tablespoons or more of allspice
>1/2 Cup olive oil
>1/2 Cup soy sauce
>1/4 Cup fresh lime juice
>1 Cup orange juice (optional, I usually don't use this even though I have it written down for some reason)
>1 Cup white vinegar

Roughly chop your veggies, grind your spices, throw it all in a blender and blitz the fuck out of it. This makes a lot of marinade, at least enough for 3-4 birds.

That's the point m80...

Sounds fuckin good. I gotta try it next time.