Pepe scam recovery mission

There was a pepe market the other week that exit scammed multiple times and left some bag holders.

I have looked through the original scammers contract transactions, and imported the last bag holders over to www.cryptopepe.net. This is a new pepe market we have created.

Below is a list of those bag holders I have imported. (If this is you, you now own a pepe with an appropriate buy price)
0x7d9450A4E85136f46BA3F519e20Fea52f5BEd063
0x2C3756c4cB4Ff488F666a3856516ba981197f3f3
0xb16948C62425ed389454186139cC94178D0eFbAF
0xA69E065734f57B73F17b38436f8a6259cCD090Fd
0xBcce2CE773bE0250bdDDD4487d927aCCd748414F
0xbd6A9D2C44b571F33Ee2192BD2d46aBA2866405a
0x2C659bf56012deeEc69Aea6e87b6587664B99550

How are funds distributed on this market?
Example for when a pepe is sold:
86% of the pepe sell price goes to the owner of the pepe
6% to the owners of the 3 most expensive pepe's (2% each)
4% to the last buyer on the market
4% to dev or creator of sold pepe

When you buy a pepe, you can also leave a message behind for everyone to see.

I will be adding more pepe's soon with members of the community marked as a "Creator" (maybe even some lucky ones from this thread!).
What does this mean exactly? It means that if this is you, you will get 4% of the funds every time that pepe is sold instead of the developer.
Most of the new pepes I will give out to the people of Veeky Forums.

We are also working on and additional contract that will hopefully bring in a nice trickle of Eth to pepe holders. (You'll find a more indepth desc on the website.)

Happy trading!

www.cryptopepe.net

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coin_and_peace/rarepepe-is-the-most-innovative-project-in-the-crypto-space-seriously-6d6b74749687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice work OP
Seems legit

Nice work OP
Seems legit

Wow this looks promising op
Godspeed user

Nice work OP
Seems legit

At first I tho this was a joke but this..... this might be my ticket to lamboland! Thanks so much OP for this early tip

Praise kek
Godspeed DESUPAI

Nice work OP
Seems legit

kek. bretty gud, retard.

Will this get me at least a lambo spark plug?

thx totally not a scam

Nice work OP
Seems legit

can i create a pepe? have some OC that would like to sell

>classic pepe
>feeling bad
What did he mean by this?

The shit posting is real.

Unlike the scammers, this contract actually works and has been tested.

You can find the contract source on etherscan here 0x41f2EfdcD15eadf974D8F9BeA14c2936823D095F

Really good op, seems really legit. Just bought 100 k pepepe

Guys, guys, guys listen! This could be the next DOGE!

We would like to add OC pepe's, and mark the artists as creators so they receive the 4% fee instead of the dev. The hard part right now is proof of creating the Pepe.

For now we will go with first dubs and trips will get their own pepe. We have 2 lined up ready to add.

I want two genders pepe. Please make it cheaper. Ughhhhhhh

then let's test my luck
0xb4D1374EeD3F347D6683a145b32e7b35D3460cd5

Poo in it, Pajeets. Poo in it all day long you fucktards. You make me ashamed to be white, because my ancestors let you filthy vermin live instead of destroying you vile creatures. The British Empire were trade loving pussies, you are lucky I wasn't Queen Victoria. I would have burnt you all at the stake and left the bones on the border as a warning to all the shit skin cousin fuckers of the world, to stop drinking cow piss and washing in sewage, and all drop down dead and do the world a favour.

Sure, why not. Went in for one of the "cheaper than the cost of the tx itself" ones.

Ur internal transactions on the contract do seemed to be doing what is advertised. But what is stopping you from just taking the website down?

Floor... Is actually starting to creep up? Huh, didn't expect that honestly.

0x38fdD95cFB61930aCBFE24A2B73094400b770ABe

There is no gain from us closing the website down. The only funds stored in the contract are the 4% dev fee.

If people want more transparency, we could put the website source on github. (Those tech savy people can already get the source fairly easily)

Poo in it, Pajeets. Poo in it all day long you fucktards. You make me ashamed to be white, because my ancestors let you filthy vermin live instead of destroying you vile creatures. The British Empire were trade loving pussies, you are lucky I wasn't Queen Victoria. I would have burnt you all at the stake and left the bones on the border as a warning to all the shit skin cousin fuckers of the world, to stop drinking cow piss and washing in sewage, and all drop down dead and do the world a favour.

When do you plan to implement the fee to creators? that could make this site actually last.

Floor still going? Normally these projects don't revive all that well, but here we are...

This is already implemented. The new pepe's I have ready to add will go to members of biz. (Was planning on first dubs or trips to get it, but if that doesn't happen, i'll give them to the first 2 addresses that have been posted above)

Maybe you should have a place we can vote on the next pepes to be added. Something like a community vote, but only pepe holders can choose.

Looks like they're being added right now looking at etherscan? If so, congrats top 2 addresses.

re roll for mah pepeeH

To get this moving, I have added two new pepes, with the creators set to the below addresses. (You can check you creator address by going to the smart contract in ether scan, click "Read Smart Contract", and input ur ID into the getItem section, and click Query) We will be updating the UI later tonight to make this more obvious. You can also check the internal transactions, and see the 4% going to your addresses.

You are marked as creator of the Murica Pepe. (ID: 18) (This looks like a brand new account, hope u haven't thrown it away already :P)

You are marked as creator of Psycho Pepe (ID 19)

Contract address: 0x41f2efdcd15eadf974d8f9bea14c2936823d095f

I hope so, looks like a nice market, will reinvest all gains

Get scammed 8 times,

but the 9th time is legit. Just invested 100k

niiice, haven't throw, just i don't use meta mask too much

You should instead give the Murica to the current owner of Psycho Pepe.

We are sure open to ideas. The key is exposure, as for all of these things. We are working on "Donate to a random pepe owner" functionality". In hopes that will help spread funds across current pepe owners.

Rollin

LMAO already making gains, thanks OP

Dubs! Post your address, and we'll get a Pepe added for you shortly :)

Next one goes to trips only.

Post a pic of the Pepe you would like it added with too

Roll

Rolling again

You should award the top trader of the day somehow since you have a leader board. Maybe first dibs on new pepes?

Nice work OP
Seems legit

Aww Yuss. How about Peeping Stuffed Pepe?

Lel, forgot address:
0xAFE2b51592b89095A4cFb18da2B5914b528f4c01

Sure thing. Dont forget your ethereum address so I can attach you as the creator. (These can't be changed once i create the pepe.)

Roll

It's up now.
Pepe ID is 20.

Nice. Bought it because why not.

oh so you where the one that outbid me

Rolling for dubs and a free pepe!

0xeB7f4475420Cce87886c614ACb15F881d38ed195

neat, how do I submit a pepe to be sold on the market?
Are GIF pepes allowed?

The low quality Pepe

This is gonna go parabolic when user finds out he can sell his photoshops

i'm waiting to sell mine

Someone already won dubs, trips is next pepe :)

Ill roll one more time to get trips

photoshops as apposed to actual real life pictures of pepe?
Look kid I've been collecting rare pepes since before you found this site, its about time my wise investment sent me to LAMBOLAND

can i get a free pepe

:(

Get trips and you will!

pepe

ok one more time

rooll

Roll

Roll for pepe

roll

Praise kek for trips

Pepe please

While a free pepe would be nice, I really want to know if GIF pepes are alright

One last roll

Gif pepe's will work. But I want to stay away from them for now. Too many of them and the site will becoming very laggy.

trips

here's a quality pepe for you

ssheck em

another quality pepe

we need Veeky Forums pepes

I'm saving my best pepe for when I know it has a chance of getting added. can't let someone else submit it first.

I've just setup a discord QVGDgCe

I'm heading out for food so will be back in a few hours.

Remember, if you roll trips, post ur address AND a picture of the PEPE you want.

why are you acting like this is your original idea when it's worse version (knockoff) of the existing rare pepe platform?

I thought this was because the original was a scam?

Are you talking about this?
medium.com/@coin_and_peace/rarepepe-is-the-most-innovative-project-in-the-crypto-space-seriously-6d6b74749687

It looks like shit. OP is not even claiming it's his idea. and really who gives a shit? if you don't wanna make a quick gain, move along.

wtf just lost 10K LINK rooooooooooooo

Rollin for pepe

nice meme

We getting more pepes tomorrow?

Nice work OP
Seems legit

Nice work OP
Seems legit

Looking to get another in soon. If there's no trips in the next 50 mins, ill give it to the last dubs in the thread