Hello /biz. You've been good to me in the past, and I like paying it forward...

Hello /biz. You've been good to me in the past, and I like paying it forward. There's a severe lack of actual useful information here, and I'd like to change that. I've done it in the past with other coins. Some of you have heard of this coin, back in December when it mooned hard. Some of you haven't. Either way, let me explain why I think this will easily be x10 from where it is today before the end of the summer. Today, let me present the case for Nexus.

First, the basics:

100,000 transactions per second on-chain
Quantum resistance with its 1024 bit hash

571bit security: this makes Nexus twice as secure as Bitcoin

Proof-of-work (PoW) and Proof-of-stake hybrid (PoS)

3D blockchain makes 51% attacks effectively impossible

Nexus is a decentralized currency project looking to distribute networks fairly worldwide via infrastructure such as cube satellites in space

That's right, satellites in space. I'll continue this in my next reply, read on to learn more.

>satellites in space
kek my fucking sides

Ignore this hybrid 3D cube tech garbage. It's all bullshit hype language.

Put your ETH in fucking BoldPure. They'll expose scams and you get fucking paid for it.

This needs to be satire
What the fuck kek

BOLD NIGGAS STAND UP

Nexus aims to make a truly decentralized system. Currently there are 6 companies that control almost 80 percent of the hashrate for bitcoin. Nexus aims to solve this problem by decreasing the input of one system into the mining process. With their 3D Blockchain, the power behind Nexus is kept in three separate but synergistic channels: keeping the power in the hands of the people, not a few whales.

Scalability:
Nexus tackles the scalability problem with their 3D Blockchain—unveiled by founder and developer Colin Cantrell at the Nexus Conference in Colorado on the 21–23rd of September. The 3D Blockchain will effectively allow for full scalability, with the ability to handle over 100,000 transactions per second on-chain. For reference, VISA handles on average 2,000 transactions per second. The majority of other projects are attempting to increase speed and transaction capacity off-chain.

3D Block chain:
You can really imagine it as a normal chain with links—as more time passes, more transactions occur, more fish populate our metaphorical river and the longer the chain gets. It could be also described as expanding (or scaling if you will) in one direction—time. This is a very simplified way of how the blockchain currently works but it’s enough for the purpose of understanding the 3DC.
As it’s been stated before this solution has many, many downsides. Actually, this is the very reason for the crazy amount of Bitcoin forks—the technology can and must be improved if we want to transfer our funds on a regular, daily basis and not be stuck waiting for a few hours (as it has already happened).
Just like Bitcoin, Nexus will be scaling in the direction of time. The hashes of incoming blocks and even transactions, will be based on the hashes of the past blocks. We’ll get more into the whole hashing thing later on. So that’s the first dimension—time.

Unlike Bitcoin, Nexus won’t have a set size of a block. Multiple transactions, depending on the demand and the network traffic, will be saved in one block. That’s the second dimension—the block size.
Every transaction also gets assigned values of Weight and Trust which determine how many resources should be assigned to it. Weight is assigned to a transaction based on how many acknowledgements of the workers it received.
Trust level is based on the ones who confirm the transaction and is calculated according to the amount of trust the individual systems acknowledging the transaction data have on the three lock levels. the transaction data have on the three lock levels.

Launching into space:
The idea of sending cube satellites is no gimmick—it is one of the fundamental reasons that Nexus is going to be the most decentralized currency in existence.
Speaking of satellites, one of Nexus’ major competitive advantages come in the form of their connections. As we mentioned previously, Colin Cantrell’s father Jim operates Vector Space Systems—and it is Vector that is going to be responsible for launching Nexus’ satellites.

The first of these orbital satellites is set to launch in 2018. They’re going to be small and inexpensive compared to regular satellites and Nexus plan to launch hundreds, if not thousands of them over the coming years.
Cube satellites in low earth orbit will provide network access worldwide at acceptable latencies and together with hardware devices on the ground, they will set the foundation for a global truly decentralized mesh network.
Vector are also working on Galactic Sky—a platform that essentially creates a digital cloud in space, providing innovators and entrepreneurs with unprecedented access to satellite capabilities and constellation infrastructure.
Worth noting is that Nexus and Vector signed a Letter of Intent in March 2017— signifying a mutual partnership that will allow the two networks to support each other.

Let me say this again...... 2018. As in this year. Do you understand, the headlines that will pop up when this happens? Do you have any idea how far this, and this alone will shoot this coin so high? And before you think no way this will happen, Vector is owned by the lead developers FATHER. This 100% is happening, they are launching into space. Now, time to connect some dots on my next post

No replies yet, should I try and keep helping you biz? does anyone want to know more?

the 3d chain is amazing, i like the part where it is never fucking coming out.

tritium is part 1 of 3 that make up the 3dchain and it has been "coming soon" for over 9 months with no release date in site. Not to worry though because its a large team and will be able to build it fast right? wrong. 2 devs only

Tritium release is imminent. There's no way you/ll believe me but I have some inside information heard 3rd hand from someone I trust with my life. They have no reason to lie to me. This coin's marketing team is horrible. Colin is the classic autistic fuck biz loves, he only releases information on things as they happen. He knows nothing about how to hype the project. This is going to launch this year and when it does, the headlines alone are going to shoot this coin so high..... Insiders are accumulating and have been. The pump the other day was no accident, and it wasn't a pump and dump. Take a look at it right now, has a new level of support that's x2 what it was a few days ago. Don't fomo in at 8 or 9 dollars please.

I used to hold huge bags of this, let me be clear on why i dumped at $12 in jan and why you should set realistic expectations.

quantum resistant = important, but by the time quantum computing is out we will also have quantum cryptography. quantum computers will not only be able to fuck blockchains, but almost all digital infrastructure (online banking, payments, etc) security will grow organically in the digital world to counter hacking

satellite network - this sounds really important and impressive. in reality its a gimmick. the sat network is in place to support a ground based mesh network. do you have any idea how fucking impossible it is going to be to get a decent ground based mesh network going to the level that people can make financial transactions with a phone with no internet/wifi? it is going to be a monumental task. without the ground based mesh network, the low earth orbit sat network is pointless.

3d-chain - on chain scaling is huge, no doubt about it. the first crypto that can implement on chain scaling will without a doubt become the market leader. to say that nexus can do 100k transactions a second though is a lie. right now the network can do maybe 50, the 100k comes when the TAO is finished. The TAO is going to take a fucking LOOOOOOONG time. theres 2 devs working for nexus right now, Colin is the main dev but he is also the project leader so he is busy doing a shit load of stuff right now. the TAO comes out in 3 stages, the first being tritium which was supposed to come out Q2 2017. So far we have had zero updates on the progress so I wouldnt hold your breath.

this is the main reason i dont hold this coin anymore, i just dont think Colin has the resources to complete the project in a reasonable time frame and i think somebody will beat him to the punch. Nexus is a non profit organization and the team does not have a big bag of the currency. There is no money to hire more devs or competent marketing staff.

In your opinion, what's a reasonable expectations? It was just under 2 dollars a few days ago, 3.60 right now. I bought in at 2.50, and I fully expect this coin to hit it's ath of 15 again before the end of the year

i will consider buying back into this between tritium release and amine

until the team gets better though, its a no for me

i 100% agree, this coin will hit its ATH again within a year. as somebody who has held this coin for a long time in the past believe me when i say this coin runs in cycles. it experiences huge overnight pumps followed by long bleed outs and periods of inactivity

I would set orders between $8-14

I will probably buy in during the next bleed out when volume is low

From the February newsletter

heard that new hires were coming for awhile, "soon" is the motto for this coin

Volume was pretty low earlier this week. It bleed out from over 5 just the other day. I'm not big on sticking with one coin, and I'm just trying to help some people on /biz out. This coin never gets mentioned on here anymore, and when it was it was mooning in December. If you haven't looked at them in a minute, I'd look into the news that's come out in the last 2 months. Good stuff here and there.

i've been up to date. it was my mistake not getting in at 16k but i thought i had more time

that being said, i know not to buy back in until the volume is low again

out of curiosity what is your insider information?
or are you just pajeeting?

No, not pajeeting. Like I said, this information is twice removed from me, I didn't hear it first hand but I know of the person who said and know where they work. They work for vector, and they were with the ceo Jim Cantrell during the Space Council meeting late last month. When I was initially given some info about them applying for FAA permission to launch, I only half paid attention but then they announced officially about a week later. This person says that things are coming along extremely well, and that big things are going to happen later this year. Honestly, I think the pump the other day was other insiders with big pockets stocking up on cheap nxs. The new support line for it supports this idea.

any details? or just "big things"

It's only you replying, and I don't want to give away too much in case it gets back to the person who said it. I can say though, they did say the launch is planned for this year. Personally, I think this alone will shoot this coin so high when it happens. The headlines will be all over and I could see a huge amount of Fomo. Most people don't even realize you can earn interest by just using the staking channel

Did you see the wallet demo video released about a week ago?

i did, wallet looks good, i am just burned out from holding this, i remember seeing the wallet interface back in the summer.

i hope Colin succeeds, but in order for that to happen i would like to see some power players come on board as CMO and CEO and let Colin take on a purely technical role

Good stuff, appreciate the effort OP, but sounds overly ambitious to me.

Agree with you on that one. He's horrible at marketing and explaining in an easy to understand way to the general public what nexus is. At least the website was updated and the wording was changed to better be understood. But yes, he needs to take on a more technical role and let someone else handle some of the other things. Also, did you see that Jim had someone pay him for launches in nxs? also, read this transcript friend

the nose knows

Might be overly ambitious but you have to look at the big picture. When they launch, and they will, you're going to have so much news about this from everyone online. As it stands now, they do virtually no marketing. Most people who did hear about this coin heard about it in December and either sold at a huge loss or are still holding

i contributed to the transcript lol ;)

i think that the jan pump was actually businesses buying to pay for VSS launches, i think that could create the biggest demand for NXS

businesses buying to pay VSS, and knowing that Jim will probably not dump his sons coin after getting paid.

Good point. His dad is what really makes me excited about this project

Good info OP, I'll keep an eye on this project but like other user said it could be over ambitious but fortune favors the bold. How do you see things panning out over next few quarters?

When they announce a launch date in the next few months, it will moon. drop back down again and depending on how the launch goes, will moon again. I think easily 15.00 which is the previous ath by the end of the year, if not the next couple of months depending on how much attention it gets before launch. When the wallet is released and people see you can stake and earn interest, price will pump even higher. 15 by the eoy but I'm really hoping for 40 by eoy

fuck you op, you have caused me to rage dump some shitcoin i got fucked for -80% on in order to buy a small bag of nxs. well played

Yes, that's why it is down 23% right now.

This shit has been pumped, dumped, pumped massive, dumped massive, and now pumped and dumped again.

Give it a rest.

That shit looks no different from screen shots revealed LAST SUMMER.

Ha!