Is there a more based celebrity food personality?

Is there a more based celebrity food personality?

>inb4 damage control ramsayfags
>inb4 Alton Brown muh science neckbeards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDBF_eAS3M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude Ferrari

the unsimmerable Zimmerman.

who?

I like Bourdain buy he's kind of an edgelord, honestly.

Is there a more pretentious cuck in existence?

Marco Pierre White

>based
>celebrity food personality

Fucking cringe thread everyone. Grab a seat and let loose your autism.

Not pretentious
Eats real-people food
Diners Drive-Ins and Dives but without the memes

What is there not to like?

>eats real people food

Have you ever cringed so hard your eyelids hurt?

>yurocucks assblasted by based bourdain

>manlet ramsayfags completely on giga suicide watch

>implying anyone outside of america is real people

bourdain is a fucking wannabe writer cuck

have you seen the episode of no memervations where he basically blames the US for the situation in israel? The only thing he didn't do was suck a jew cock while taking another in the ass.

Dude's like 60 and he still acts like a teenage edgelord.

>wannabe writer
Pretty sure he's doing it, friend

These youngsters think they're hot shit. They ain't got shit on their elders.

Actually I loved this guys first book.

pretty late to have a lot of triggered yuros

are the people ITT that are mad thirdies, or just SJW cucks who hate America?

Pepin is the best

do you think Julia was a tranny?

it's one british guy who has been banned multiple times.

>he's doing it

you mean just like he's a chef?

which posts are you talking about? all I see is TV gossip debates, and some guy posting stupid reaction images

>where he basically blames the US for the situation in israel?
While I don't know what this guy means, it's true that US could have fixed this shit for the most part. The US should have stepped in when the Arabs asked for it with the Khartoum Resolution. Someone needed to play bad cop for the Arabs and the Israelis since they weren't going to police themselves. How do you mess this up when you're on the good side of most of these countries at the time? Instead, the US backed Israel so that politicians could get the Jewish voting bloc. Anyway, this has nothing to do with Veeky Forums but he's not entirely wrong there.

I respect that guys immune system. He eats some sketchy ass shit.

its like i'm on /v/

celebrity chefs aren't chefs. they are celebrities. How often are they in their restaurant cooking?

he's a faggot. a pussy. he wants to embrace jamals hard nigger dick.

and Veeky Forums isn't a board for cooking, but rather for region wars and fast food memes.

what's your point, faggot?

what's YOUR point?

This guy is annoying as fuck. He's a fuckin cornball

you know whats up
wrong, zimmern is based

Confirming Zimmern is cool as heck. Seems like such a nice guy.

Chef John

Ja/ck/ obviously

The big thing is that if he isn't actually a nice guy, he doesn't go around making it obvious.

b-but I like all 3 of them

Plus I have mad respect for him. He was a homeless drug addict for a year.

Wasn't red shirt a convicted child molester?

No idea, I just remember the thread he posted this photo with his face blurred and some user found the original in 5 mins

*the photo

pancake face unrelated

The Layover was his finest travel tv work. Decent balance of culture, food and travel. The Mind of a Chef is also great.

No Reservations was heavy on the cultural commentary, and Parts Unknown deals too much with social issues. Both are good shows, though.

Joey all day erry day

IM ANFUNNY BORDAIN AND I DID COCAINEE MANNNNNN MANNNN WHOWWWW I TRAVEL A LOT OMGGGG I LOVE TO INDDULLGGE OOOHH YEAH

Every person I've ever known who was into this faggot was a piece of shit. Usually an older roastie who, in lieu of a husband, still has wild crushes on various effeminate male celebrities and likes to dress her limp-wristed amateur musician open-relation boyfriend up in nail polish and make up.

He wasn't a chef from the 70's to 2002?

smoke weed every day

I don't mind him. I used to watch his show when I was around 20. He is kind of the edgelord of travel show hosts.

But I appreciate his view on things, even if he's a little too tryhard badboi for my taste.

daniel boulud is based^2

He's been a much better writer than he ever was as a middling chef.

literally no one heard of this jewcuck edgelord until his netflix shows hit the mainstream. If you asked anyone who anthony bourdain was 3 years ago, you'd be met with blank stares.

Dude, he IS a writer. Keep up, or rather, maybe read a book every now and then and understand that was his first gig. He's the child of 60s college types, too, fyi, hence the great upbringing with a grasp of vocabulary and a flair for writing. His mother worked for the New York Times, durr He initially upset his parents when he went to the CIA and not a different degree program after quitting Vassar, but his quality education led to immediate exec level positions in hospitality.
>he basically blames the US for the situation in israel? The only thing he didn't do was suck a jew cock while taking another in the ass.
You don't at all realize those are conflicting ideas. There are a good handful of episodes where he moves away from his normally apolitical sensitivity and gets quite rude, and the Isreal episode played both sides in a politically correct way, that came across quite palestinean sympathetic, and not the reverse. In contrast, he was quite shaken in his famous evacuation from Beirut episode when the terror groups rocked his safety. It's a sort of game where he tries to empathize with locals to the point of forgetting his own common sense of balance.

Dumbest shit I've read today

>He wasn't a chef from the 70's to 2002?
The original comment was that he is in fact a writer, not a wannabe writer, but that he was doing the writing gig right now.

Confirmed underageb&

Agreed. He's been writing and making shows for years.

> If you asked anyone who anthony boudain was 3 years ago, you'd be met with blank stares

> 3 years ago

> No Reservations first aired in 2005

You're fucking retarded.

HEY EVERYBODY I'M GUY FIERI AND WE'RE ROLLING OUT, LOOKING FOR AMERICA'S GREATEST DINERS, DRIVE-INS, AND DIVES!

>If you asked anyone who anthony bourdain was 3 years ago, you'd be met with blank stares.
Actually Kitchen Confidential was in 2000, and kind of rocked the NYT bestseller list, and made the national rounds from Today Show to book signings, to every chef/every waiter talking about it. Whether you read it or not was a matter of your ability to read, but everyone at least knew about it, and if they didn't read it just assumed it was about the 3 second rule, waiters that spit in food and over "amazing revelations" about the restaurant industry. It was more a biography, than the talk shows let on.

He followed right up with the Cooks Tour book, prior to filming it.

truuuuuuu
Action Bronson is at the top of the rap and food personality games.

Was Bourdain always a liberal or has he only been like this since he started working for CNN? Maybe I was just blind to it all those years.

I've been following Bourdain for the better part of a decade and I'm not even an Americuck, what the hell are you babbling about.

>where he basically blames the US for the situation in israel
Hundreds of billions in aid
State of the art weapons systems exports
Direct intelligence collaboration including raw, indiscriminate data captures from domestic dragnet internet surveillance
Repeated use of UNSC veto power in favor of Israel

No matter what your position on the Israel/Palestine conflict, I don't see how you could possibly argue that the US is not largely responsible for whatever is going on over there at this point

He's a libertarian.

I lol'd.

>always going on and on about how he hates hipsters
>is pretty much the biggest hipster in existence

Also his shows keep getting shittier and shittier.

He's a bit of a pretentious hipster twat but I guess it is refreshing to have someone like that out there

I wouldn't want to be friends with him at all

what the hell are you on and where can I get some?

I too want to be retarded

I met him randomly while he was shooting in Munich. He IS a super nice guy. Or maybe he was just glad there were other Americans in town

I didn't really like the Layover but otherwise this

>watching the first episode of Bizarre Foods right now

How did I survive all my life without this

literally crying from laughter at how wrong this is

GUY FIERI HERE

TODAY WERE SAMPLING A SIZZLING PEANUT SAUCE THAT WILL THAI UP YOUR TASTE BUDS AND RAPE THEM IN A BASEMENT IN FLAVORTOWN FOR DAYS

ON TODAY'S TRIP, WE'RE TRAVELING ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MOBILE ALABAMA TO GRAB SOME CAJUN FOOD DOWN AT THE JUMBO JAM, WHERE THEY SERVE FRESH SEAFOOD, CAJUN SAUSAGE, AND A SECRET SAUCE THEY CALL GRIZZLY JIZZ

IN DETROIT, WE DRIVE THOUGH A HISTORIC AND NOW DECREPIT PART OF TOWN WHERE IF IT ISN'T SHOOTINGS AND ROBBERIES AND CLASSIC SOUL FOOD. IF IT'S NOT THEIR FRIED CHICKEN YOU'RE AFTER, THEY GOT A MAC AND CHEESE MADE WITH PIGS FEET AND REAL GOVERNMENT REGULATED CHEESE

AND FINALLY WE HIT THE COAST, WERE A SMALL GAY MARRIED COUPLE IS PREPARING THE FINEST AND FRESHET BAKED DONUTS. GLAZED DAILY, WE'LL CHECK OUT THEIR FAMOUS 'DIRT BUTTON' A CHOCOLATE ECLAIR SHOVED INSIDE THE HOLE OF CINNAMON CRULLER

IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, ON DINERS, DRIVE-INS AND DIVES

>do you think Julia was a tranny?
That's right, user. Women taller than you must all be trannies.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDBF_eAS3M4

this sounds like cr1tikal or however he spells it

nevermind im an idiot and didnt listen to the first part

no reservations didn't hit netlfix until recently you cable cuck.

>I have no argument so I post memes instead

I didn't know bourdain was popular among muslims, I apologize

If I want to listen to a hipster retard talk about politics, I'll watch john oliver.

>I didn't know bourdain was popular among muslims, I apologize
kek

I'm a Dutchfag, food channels here have broadcast No Reservations since 2009 at least.

I've been watching tony for 10 years, you live under a rock if you think he's only been popular in the last 3

That is why you suck

Here is your (You), not that you deserve it

:^)

No shit. An upper middle class kid like him going into cooking was edgy as fuck back when he did it. He didn't get into cooking in the first place because he had no other options. He did it because he thought it was badass. Being part French and spending time there growing up gives him some reverence for technique and tradition, but in his heart he loves badass, street level cooking as much as he loves rock and roll.

Anthony Bourdain is basically the real life version of Holden Caulfield.

This guy turned me on to aldi. I was in college, and it changed my life forever.

Deep, Man.
Congratulations on being well read.

>congrats on passing 10th grade

why are we forced to read that book?

To make you hate reading.

Teachers seem to think it connects with teenagers.
Maybe it did 60 years ago.

>He didn't get into cooking in the first place because he had no other options.
Yes he did. He was a fucking druggie failure from a preppy highschool in Manhattan for dumb rich kids.

I like him but he's not some badass from the streets.

no celebrity is based by virtue of being a celebrity

Zimmern is probably the only fat jew with more street cred than Bourdain now that I think about it

they were both homeless heroin junkies, i'd say it's even

andrew richman is the funnest. zimmern is the smartest. and bourdain is probably most cultural. IMO

richman is my favorite though, he just seems like a nice guy

Hes the best mix of narration. Not taking himself too seriously, sarcastic but honest, and the people he finds are alot more interesting than the food he eats.
I would like Mind of a Chef more if it was edited more like Parts Unknown instead of a public access Good Eats...still great though.

The Layover sucks by the way. Only good part is the general feeling that Bourdain is doing it for the paycheck and isn't interested at all. I could really give a fuck about the best bus route to Shanghai city from Taiwan International, you can google that shit now.

Anyway, the Congo river ep from last season was some of his best stuff and i dont even remember if he ate anything.

This.

bourdain has the best voice