Stop being try hard and enjoy the McChicken

I know most of you Try-Hard, wanna be Bourdain faggots complain about the McChicken Sandwich, but you have no idea what you are missing.

>two based picked, sometimes 3
>a lite patter of mayo
>delicious oven baked Vermont chicken patty

For one fucking dollar, how can you beat that? It's absolutely delicious.

Please step outside of your comfort zone and expose yourself to something different.

I like the #8...2mcckickens a frie and a drink

it's delicious but it's definitely not oven baked tho

I don't love it, plus it's better without mayo. McDonalds needs hot sauce for it too. The chicken patties they had at school were better.

I think Chick-fil-A is the superior sandwich.

But it's $5.99 user

Doesn't live up to the hype.

For me

stop posting this memewich, you fucking fat fuck

For me its the Michelin tier mini's from Tyson gourmet. Anything less is for cromagnum beta chucks that enjoy Coldplay and tennis with their bro Blaine, desu senpai's

Begin to thank me know cucks

McChicken Burgers are like $5.65 or something here

The only thing mcdonalds sells for under 1 dorrar is an ice cream cone

It is

My family used to get full sized versions of those occasionally. As a kid, I used to call them krabby patties probably just because of the word patty.

They are okay, but if you are going to have a chicken sandwich, it is best to get a piece of chicken that hasn't been put through a grinder first.

Actually, rather than the McChicken, I recently had a better McDonalds chicken sandwich that I was surprised actually was served there.

Only thing I'd say is be sure to use ranch dressing instead of mayo, as with most chicken samdwiches.

Honestly McChickens are a completely fine concept, the only problem is that whenever I get them at McDonalds, they taste worse than just buying buns/mayo/lettuce/chicken patties and making them myself.

I love the McChicken but always sub pickles for the mayo

For me, its steak tare tare. But to each its own.

one story i have about mcdonalds is i fell asleep while waiting in line in the drive through and my foot came off of my break and i crashed into the car in front of me. the man got out and said are you fucking kidding me buddy. i got out and apologized and he said pull off to the fucking side in one of the spots so we can exchange info. so he got his food then pull ahead into a spot. then i got my food and i just pulled out of the mcdonalds really fast and ran back to my house. i lied to my mom and said someone backed into the car when i went to the store. fast forward a couple of weeks and i am back at the scene of the crime going to get my quarter pounder hamburger sandwich. and who should be two people behind me but the same
man in his ford explorer. he came up and knocked on my window and i rolled it down halfway and he said im going to call the police right now with your plate number so you better stay. so i thought for a moment and said ok and that i was sorry. the jig was up but he didnt know i had another bamboozle up in my sleeve. i cut my wheel to the right and drove right up over the curb and ran out of the mcdonalds again. i waited til night time then went and got my sandwich. well that was 2 years ago so i guess he never mustve called. sorry about my long post have a good day and thanks for reading everyone

No fucking way it costs a dollar. It's like €1.50 in Yurope

haha. madman.

Because it costs like 6.50 here in canadia.
Not worth it. I'd rather get two double cheeseburgers for less.

The higher the quality, the higher the price. It's only lower class cucks like you that prefer the cheaply made low-quality processed meat made from that pink goop they use for the McNuggets. Very poor taste, m'friend.

>microwaving bread

Is this already penne?

>stop being try hard
>step outside of your comfort zone and expose yourself to something different

mmm yes we're missing so much:

this shit is not worth its price

They did years ago. They cost $1.75 now.

Cant afford that shit

I can two mcchickens for 2.50 where I live.

it's pretty good calories per dollar I guess if i was starving and low on cash

Holy Christ nigger, where do you live? Alaska?

italy

italy prices are shit but food regulations are way more stricter than USA so we get better quality food. Chickenburger is at 1€ and its pretty good too, easy proteins and calories, god tier bulk food

It's garbage, but it's worth it for a buck.

What the fuck is forcing the Chick-fil-as in your world to price gouge?!

What hype?

Holy shit, what the fuck?!

The buttermilk chicken sandwich is demonstrably better than the McChicken. It is not, however, $1.

I don't believe you people. I know your healthcare isn't really free and you subsidize it with other costs, but it can't really be that much.

mcdonalds is a huge waste of money

Tubby-custard-believing-ass bitch.

Personally, I love the McChicken. When I worked at Five Guys, My manager went across the street to get McDonald's breakfast for the staff, and got me two McChickens. He remembered that I didn't eat red meat and thought about me (: It's the best fast food sandwich.

voiwa la!

god bless

>99p for a Mayo Chicken
>£2.50 for a McChicken sandwich 20% bigger than a Mayo Chicken
Umm let me think about it

It's pretty delicious on a big fat black dick.

Don't you have the McPick two or whatever? Buy two sammich for 2 bucks mc chicken or mc double. They fried the dollar menu I guess?

>They fried the dollar menu I guess?
The pound saver menu is still a thing here, although nearly everything on it costs more than £1 now
>£1.49 for a double cheeseburger

>The pound saver
fast food - The pound saver
Your not going to save any pounds eating fast food fatty, you gain them

lmao

In all seriousness, how can a bit of breaded chicken, lettuce, mayo and bread be that unhealthy?

You are fucking scum, everyone who has driven for a long time eventually gets involved in a bump or scrape that they were at fault for, at least man up and take responsibility.
If you tried that shit on me, i would hunt you down and murder you

Bread is calorie dense, the chicken is fried, the mayo is fat.

saving and gaining is pretty much the same thing. If it promised to help you lose weight, it would be called the pound loser menu or some shit

Sure. But when you add all that up the calorie content is quite low. You'd have to gorge on several of them in order to end up eating an excess number of calories.

Don't forget your fries and sugar water. Oh, i'll also have some icecream and a cupcake just because

NO SHIT. You are paying for the convenience of A ONE FUCKING DOLLAR CHICKEN SANDWICH, handed to you hot and ready in exchanged for your fucking dollar or dollar nineteen or whatever. I swear to god this the people of this board are collectively eleven years old.
See above, faggot

I just want everyone to know that the European McChicken is the same thing as the American Crispy Chicken Sandwich, the one with a chicken breast patty. Euros have some other faggoty name for the $1 chicken sandwich and instead of pointing that out, they just obsess over America.

>Don't forget your fries and sugar water.

Why? nobody asked about those. They asked about the sandwich alone. OFC if you eat a bunch of extra crap then you will end up eating more calories.

youd never catch me. youd have to be at every mcdonalds, all the time. im too fast im too smart

You couldn't be more wrong, Cleetus.

Too expensive in Canada (5 or 6 dollars), I just get junior chickens instead and add pickles and onions for free, they cost like $1.69 or something

Get a grip you fucking loser.

Nope

He's right you fuckwit

ITT: People without passports give advice on foreign travel.
You couldn't make this up.

FOR ME, IT'S THE MCCHICKEN, THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH.

Nope

Pro tip: save your receipt next time and fill out the survey on the back. Get a free sandwich every time. This also works at BK with free whoppers.

I have made homemade McChicken. I have to say that I used Miracle Wgip instead of mayo, while this is OK I would still prefer mayo.

Now, another thing is the lettuce is all wrong, you MUST get that shredded style lettuce for the right taste and mouthfeel of a true McChicken, this is important. Another thing is the patties, these do suffice but they lack that custom McDonalds style batter.

Your a fag.

they used to have a chicken and mayo burger which was tasty but now they only have $2 hamburgers and $3 chicken and mayos

*You're

sorry, $3 chicken and cheese burgers

No Homo!

Reported for avatarfagging

I encourage everyone else to report this useless shitbag too

I did, it was unremarkable and I will not be returning to McDonalds for another 3 years most likely.

See you in your next thread.

>I will not be asking my mother to buy me McDonald's again

ftfy

last one was wendys

Announcing that you just reported somebody is against the rules

; ]

Wtf happehed to your bun?

Cry about it on IRC, faggot ;^)

>two based picked, sometimes 3

did you mean to say pickles OP? where I am from there are no pickles on the mcchicken.... just mayo and lettuce. btw im from ohio. I've also had them in Michigan, and there are no pickles. I don't think pickles on the mcchicken are a thing.... just mayo and lettuce my man.

You got to ask for pickles and cheese on those mother fuckers

Doesnt sound like an improvement

that's the Euro mcchicken

the US mcchicken is smaller, with a sesame-less bun

Yeah I know it's gay

Keep getting trolled autist
^:)
/)

Why serve an inferior sandwich in the US?

Amerifats will eat any old shit you serve up

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

fuark thats an absolute ripper of a deal mate. i would be buying those cunts every day if they weren't literally 5x the fucking price in new zealand

you remind me of a guy i know, he goes by TunnelSnakesRu. good guy, always on drugs. likes butterflies

Don't you have to buy something? And THEN you get the whooooper?

Was she cute?

Also, I always eat at home. ALWAYS. I remember back when I was 15 and my mom took me to Applebees, i told the people to put my plate in a doggybagge and my mom decided to get hold of our waiter. When we got home I checked the bag and found half of the steak I ordered and a note to "stop being a diva :)".

I love this copy-pasta.

>Please step outside of your comfort zone and expose yourself to something different.
The fucking nerve on this guy

Me too, it's glorious

You're a faggot. Ps. Kiwi McChickens are 10x better than US ones, hence the price