His portfolio isn't at least 50% BTC

> His portfolio isn't at least 50% BTC

Go back to /r/bitcoin retard cultist

>11.3

>he isn't in boldpure's ico

OP is right guyz. Just because it's old Tech doesn't mean it's a bad investment. It's probably the safest way to at least double a fat stack of money this year.

Oh I forgot, everyone on this board is a poor fucker so doubling $1k isn't that exciting

Roughly 50% BTC, 10% NLC2, 10% NEO, 10% ETH, 5% CEFS, 2% ENJ, 2% GAS, 2% TNC, 2% DBC, 2% XLM

Looking to sell a bunch of NLC2 on the hype when they release their Crypto betting game this month, also possibly all my ENJ if it spikes like crazy for some reason on the Minecraft plugin launch. Using any of those proceeds to increase XLM if it continues to fall a bit more. Also been dying to get in OMG but haven't felt like there has been a good entry point since the big alt crash and I didn't take advantage of the opportunity so fuck me I guess.

anyone buying bitcoin core is a mong

>bitcoin core
you can't buy bitcoin core any more than you can buy parity. how new are you?

bitcoin's only purpose at this point is to be manipulated by whales for their own personal gain. it's literally their play-thing.

Who gives a flying fuck what the "original" blockchain is. Bitcoin cash is a fucking scam

>He's not all in Bitcoin right now

>his portfolio doesn't give him passive income

20% btc, 20% xmr, 30%link, 30% req
I don't give a fuck about their current price, I won't look at my portfolio until next year, I know I'll be rich as fuck. screw your 50% btc

what about eth

i get the impression simply because eth is more refined technology it will eventually surpass btc in usage (if not already, cbf to check which is used more to buy shitcoins)

you wish bouyo

>his portfolio isn't at least 50% skycoin

I think that both BTC and ETH will have a rough time this year... both because of scaling issues that will be difficult to fix. In BTC's case because of the community, in ETH's case because major components need to be rethought and rewritten, and up to now things don't seem to be moving that fast on that end.

It should be an interesting year.

my friend btc has shittier code yet a larger market cap than etc

i think eth can continue to grow in price maybe?

i think btc will slow down sooner or later though

If I were to put 50% into bitcoin now I would have to wait until it hit 22k to 2x my investment, meanwhile I’ve literally 400x my investment since January
Keep hodlin that buttcoin fucktard

2015 called, said it needs his investing strategies back

Corecucks are going to be as salty as nocoiners in 5 years.

Bitcoin is a proof-of-concept for blockchain and ecash. That's all it was intended to be. The real deal is coming; blockchain is the future of finance. And those who stayed behind will end up as bagholders.