Is this bullshit

is this bullshit

Everything after the first 2 sentences is bullshit.

The noodles are fried , it's not wax but fat

Yes. They don't stick to each other because they're full of oil. Wax is unrelated to styrofoam. Wax when injested passes straight through out your butthole.

Palm oil

yes, do you honestly think they would even be sold if consumers were ingesting wax?
they're just deep fried noodles made from a salty dough with added starch that allowed them to last a lot longer than frozen noodles and were instantly rehydrateable

Did you know that the same water that comes from your tap has been found in the lungs of every autopsied drowning victim?

Are you serious?

The reason Ramen is curly is that is it is pre-fried. I'm fairly certain it's oil, not wax.

Food wax is edible, and it's rubbed all over all fruits and vegetables in markets. I don't like that it's used, but it extends the freshness and makes a nice cosmetic appearance. Oh,but it's washed off easy enough with sudsy water, which isn't a bad idea for a lot of produce cleaning anyway.

Syrofoam does cause some cancer, if you heat food in styrofoam's polystyrene, BPAs and err, one other, it leeches out some of the endocrine disrupting chemicals into the air and the food when heated or burned...and well, that can lead to some issues, related to cancer grwoth not actually CAUSE cancer.

100% bullshit. pretty standard tactics used by busy-bodies who either don't know what they are talking about or don't care.

1) false equivalences
2) misappropriation of scientific principles
3) linking harmless things to scary-sounding thing

Even if it was true you can eat wax. You shouldn't, just like you shouldn't eat gum, but you can.

>is this viral facebook image bullshit

gee i dunno user. maybe you should pray to god and ask him since you're too stupid to actually research facts

top euphoria mate

>ramen noodles are covered in wax, don't eat them they're the devil
>proceeds to eat an apple that's literally covered in a 1/4'' of wax and pesticides.

Remember that big scare about how bananas with red lines contained HIV?

Goddamn, Facebook users are stupid.

"SHARE IF YOU CARE"

Fake and gay. Scare tactics used to drum up more suckers to their page. Facebook is such fucking cancer I swear.

I am actually not even surprised

sponky!whoa

you're not supposed to eat gum? I swallow my gum every time.

Skin is largely wax

>SHARE if you care

did you actually not realize people spit out gum? I really don't believe you, im calling out your lie.

If you cook them in the instant bottle, yes, wax.
If you cook them somewhere else, oil.

The same exact water? That's fucked up. Someone should investigate my ass

I know people spit out gum. I thought they just didn't like the idea of swallowing it. It isn't actually bad for you though right?

>a session of noodles

It's insoluble fiber so I'd think it'd be good for you actually.

I also swallow my gum

>buy those expecting 10/10 gummy candy
>its complete shit
>mouth full of wax
>feel like i swallowed a tub of bad dragon lube

Why?

not even good dragon lube?

It is wax. But wax doesn't mean what you think it does. Most lipids are wax at room temperature.

>literally covered in a 1/4''
wtf does this mean?

One forth inch.

" is shorthand for inch
' is shorthand for foot

>1/4"

quar·ter (kwôr′tər)
n.
1. One of four equal parts.

inch (in(t)SH)
n.
1. a unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm).

He meant, literally, that is impossible, dolts.

Oh my bad. Here.

lit·er·al·ly (ˈlidərəlē)
adverb
in a literal manner or sense; exactly.

Are you fucking retarded? An apple having a quarter inch of wax doesn't fucking exist. That's the point. The misuse of literally. Kill yourself.

I already have cancer so I'm gonna enjoy my cup of ramen before bed.

there's nothing wrong with swallowing your gum

gum=/= cum
you're thinking of the latter

>12 year old tier jokes

>Make sure you stop eating a pack of noodles for at least 3 days after a session of noodles

Hmm. Really made me think.

>he got made fun of for drinking cum at 12 years old
you must have started guzzling at an early age

2/8 for getting a response.