What is the highest “guaranteed” rate of return on an investment that you know of?

What is the highest “guaranteed” rate of return on an investment that you know of?

For example everyone claims ExxonMobil stock is universally regarded as a guaranteed 4% return. Like you will get 4% no matter what year over year. If I’m looking to transition into assured income what percent of return should I look at and what type of holdings? Is 4% the ceiling or can you do 5-6?

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Lazy_portfolios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just buy Chainlink retarded boomer

Nice meme, does anyone invest here in something real like equities or farmland and not internet money?

Farmland coin? What do?

Crypto was a mistake

Stay poor

Stratis guaranteed to moon in a few months time. Pajeet armies are forming around this one, no shit.

my 401k 26% last year, 18% 5 year average.
Crypto, 3000% since last march.

Post your portfolio

B

4% is the highest guaranteed return in boomerland. Anything after that has risk.

>drops 4000% in a week

R

>“guaranteed”
There is no such thing. Closest would probably be gold or silver I guess. Also SNIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You can buy farmland, rent it and literally have cash in hand every year

Exxon stock is a guaranteed 4% payout every year

How old are you? I think that 4% is something to aim for to keep a very low stress nearly guaranteed forever portfolio. You can't really go by stocks but even with their dividends they rise and crash. Look into BAC-L, but again u don't know how guaranteed that is, you're putting all your faith into Bank of America not going bankrupt forever.

Generally a mix of bonds and a total market etf will guarantee 4% returns. The market is known to average 7% and the bonds are pretty low at 1-2% so depending on your percentage allocation (which depends on your age, the younger you are the more stock and less bonds you have and as you age the percentages reverses). This is essentially what one of those target date funds does for you. Don't pay the managers fees and just do the rebalancing yourself once a year.

4% us something I'd feel comfy aiming for to protect all of my money

>whoah dude i put my money is this asset bubble and the returns were crazy!
>dude that's so awesome u must be some kind of investment genius! I'm going 1000x leveraged long CSCO right now
t. 1999-era "coin" tards

RIP

Your dad touching you at night was a mistake. Crypto is how the world will slowly wean off our dependency on money jews.

I’m looking to actually supplement my working income with this. I’d rather take something guaranteed that i can Plan with and grow slowly versus swinging in and out. I have no problem being aggressive with retirement stuff.

>posted from mommy’s basement

why would you take money out of your investments? if you're not contributing to them every pay check I'd guess you're living beyond your means.

IS THAT A NUGGET ON THE RIM???
SNIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
QUITE PUNGENT MY DEAR..........
QUITE PUNGENT INDEED............

Start reading

bogleheads.org/wiki/Lazy_portfolios

ROI on land is pretty close to guaranteed. Assuming there isn't a drastic decrease in population.
>Exxon stock is a guaranteed 4% payout every year
>Someone invents a 90% efficiency solar cell
>Oh shit there goes my guaranteed Exxon stock

>90% efficiency solar cell

Nice meme

>ROI on land is pretty much guaranteed

At today's housing prices, owners are subsidizing renters.

do you know how percents work, boomer? Drop 4000% to a negative balance?
typical geezer.. just go low test boomer

Joke's on you, boomer faggot. I have two dads. One is called Stephen and the other is called Adam, and they did a better job raising me than your parents.

Begone thot!

What do you mean by this?

I was talking about land specifically, not housing though.

I run an equity portfolio for a living. 130MM in assets. The only crypto I've got is 32k LINK because it's the only player looking to make blockchains, or more specifically smart contracts, actually usable in the real world.

CRYPTO IS KiLLING PEOPLE