Veeky Forums! BIZ! I NEED YOU TO

Okay guys,
I just bought this kid's gig.

What do I make him say? I have a 150 word limit. Make your phrases small. I'll take the first 150 words posted and tell him to yell it while freaking out.

JUST

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

WATCH ME AS I BECOME A PINK WOJACK

no

MMM VERY PUNGENT MY DEAR.. IS THAT.. EGGS?

Any link pasta really

STINKY PINKY LINKIES IN MY ASSHOLE

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I'm not adding any pastas

this

MOMMY PLEASE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE BIG MEAN SCARY RED CANDLES ARE BACK PLEASE PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE DONT LET THEM HURT ME AGAIN

why mommy no mommy why whyyy

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Please just do the sniff pasta.

OH MY GOD IT'S CRASHING AGAIN
NO! NO! NOOOOO!
I JUST BOUGHT A TON! WHY IS IT CRASHING NOW!!
YOU TOLD ME IT WAS GOING UP!! I AM GOING TO FIND YOU ALL AND SUE YOU TO GET MY $10,000 BACK
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I LISTENED TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE! FUCK!!

I'll put in some of it lol

STINKY LINKY IN MY PINKY
TRUMP DID 9/11
LET ME TELL YOU GUYS
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
BUY MY PAJEET COIN IS VERY GOOD
MHHH NONONO
NOW WATCH ME DIP NOW WATCH ME REE REE
I MORTGAGED MY HOUSE FOR
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
MY DICK IS SO SMALL IT'S MORE LIKE A BIG CLIT
Veeky Forums BIZ ARE MY BROS I WILL PROTECT THEM FROM THE HOES
I WANNA TEACH YOU ALL HOW TO BE RICH; START BY BUYING LINK
WHEN LAMBO WHEN MOON I WANNA JUST EAT MY CHICKEN NUGGET
PLEASE MOMMY MAKE IT STOP MAKE BITCOIN GO UP AGAIN
I PUT MY LIVE SAVINGS IN NANO; TRON AND VERGE I HOPE I WILL MAKE IT
THIS IS CARLOS MATOS BROADCASTING LIVE FROM NEW YORK NEW YORK CITY
ALSO MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY AND IS NOT CHINKY; 1000$ END OF THE YEAR

YOU#RE WELCOME user

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Add something with pajeets and JNT being an arab oil daddy money scam.

BOLDPURE IS THE ICO OF THE YEAR

>professionally scream
>professional

STOP BULLYING WALTON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ALLAHU AKHBARRRR

Buy my full videos with CPChain

Mommy, I'm scared of the money skeleton.

Yes

this

Both KYS, seriously. Slit your throat and jump off a building.

a reading of this already exists

he bought the dip
>continue the dump
>he panic sold
>temporary bottom, reversal
>hes not buying
>pump it and then paint a bull flag
>he fomoed in
>put him to sleep and load the korea fud
>hes awake
>make him think its the bottom, drop off the volume
>he bought more
>dump it again
>he tethered
>push it sideways
>hes doing research
>print 100mil tether when he goes to sleep, and then pump it
>hes awake
>load a dip
>he bought the dip
>sideways till sleep, then crash it with the exact same korea fud, and then get roger ver on the line
>roger is on
>start pumping bch for 2 hours and then wake him up. load the flippening threads
>he fomoed into bch
>crash that shit too
>hes trying to kill himself
>activate quantum immortality
>he thinks its real
>now print 200mil tether
>he thinks we're going up
>we are. let him in
>hes in
>pump it
>he thinks hes about to make it
>now kill him, transfer everything and then find another

my dick is thicker than your hand

this

THE BOGS DUMPED!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY LINKS are GONE
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My linkies stay stinky.
1000 satd Eoy.
Flush it down flush it down. Flush it down.
Everything is priced in. I'm priced in. You are priced in. The whole Fucking world is priced in.
Don't be beluged don't be a Blinkie
Buy Mobius sirs

Top kek

Have him shill ripple.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

incoherent autistic screaming

This. Then overlay it on one of the videos

I vote for mommy milky. He has sweet bitch tits.