Wageslave

>turning 30 this year
>make good money 150K a year
>over the wage slave 9-5 life
>i wanna buy a ranch in montana, drive an RV around the US, leave that slave system behind
>have 15K in longer term coins
>have 10K in fiat I want to gamble with
>Biz, help an aspiring denouncer of the wage slave system. give me your best 1-2 month hold and longer term 2018 hold.

-I'm thinking VEN for 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mate, you make good money. Here's thbe secret:

Cut out all bullshit in your life, stop spending money on stupid/expensive things
Change your housing to be as frugal as possible
Save money for 3-5 years and diversify across all investment possibilities (real estate especially)

You make enough money to bank 100k a year and live comfortably. Fucking do it idiot.

i hear you user, but there's more to this life than this shit. If i could invest smart for a few years crypto/stock market, goal is to have over a million and invest in an IRA at 7%, live off of 100K+ a year and enjoy life brother

Wtf do you do?

technology/software BD and sales

Why do you want to quit wage cucking if you’re making so much?

People like you make me sick. I have made between 24 & 40k since 21. I have 250k in assets. You obviously don't want this very bad.

idk, the money is great (even in liberal rape me in taxes california ) but i just would rather get out of the city. fucking toxic here man, would rather move to the country, peace and quiet. fuck the rat race.

i have well over 200K in other assets. alot of gold. cant a dude aspire to make it in crypto as well and leave the rat race behind?

bruh make your target higher... I’m thinking $20-50MM before I exit wage slavery

that would be great as well. So what's your coins user? get me to 20M haha

kek

WE GOT A DREAMER FOLKS

Are you in San Francisco? I left NYC and moved South, best decision of my life.

I usually fud but I’m gonna say put a sizeable amount into link for your long term, then diversify amongst omg and req. Perfect time to pick up most alts right now if you don’t agree with my picks. Have bigger dreams man. Originally my goal was to pay of my student loans (20k) and this was when I was pessimistic about all this. I put 15k over course of 3months and am currently at 300k and im down right now. Dream bigger dude. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity

LA
>good weather
>good babes
fake people
>pedowood
>homeless people everywhere
>pays well
>liberal taxes are pretty much rape

why i want to move and buy a ranch in montana

appreciate it user..

Tezos IoUs are a good speculative play. They should 3 to 5x at release in a month or so.

VISUALIZE IT faggot

good looks user.

alright who has the next 10x for me before the thread dies

How much are your taxes? Couldn't you set up a LLC or incorporate yourself as a business since you are in sales.

i paid around 43K in taxes this year user..you think california would take me out to dinner before it fucked me..income tax is illegal

also, no go on the LLC. which is why my goal is to potentially relocate now that im an established sales guy at the company. get paid the LA salary outside LA. That or im hoping my cyrpto stuff takes off and i can retire in a few years. leave the liberals to their petty squabbling

Ncash can't get cheaper.

whats really funny about this pic, is that dubya had exactly the same kind of life goals when he was the age of that dude

well he was right about something..being rich, shooting guns, peace and quiet, good weed, hot wife and id be set. not saying i was a huge fan of his presidency, but he seems like a decent guy. His family on the other hand.....lol, but Dubya seems chill and when he walked out to throw the first pitch at yankee stadium after 9/11, great moment.

>1M
>enough for retirement
LOL

2m min

>i said "over a million" but yes i agree lol 1M ain't shit these days, but iyou gotta make 1M before you can make 10M my dude. Do you have a coin to get me there user or you just admiring Dubya

What the fuck? You ONLY paid 43k? On 150k income? That's about 28.6%, and you cry about it like a baby. People usually pay taxes of 40% and upwards you faggot.

What the fuck is up with the Montana meme?

t. someone intended to head to Montana soon.

LOL, 40% would be the last tax bracket up, i wasnt quite there. take a breath

i want to buy a ranch there user. super low cost of living. Need to make more in cyrpto first. You got a coin to shill me or what?

No, I don't wanna give bad advice and hurt your chances.

respect

Fucking christ, and THIS is what you Americans cry about all the time? In Germany you're already at 42% when you have an income of about $62k. You'd have 28% at $26k. Everything after that continuously goes up to 42%. I just love how you think you're cucked while you have it fucking good with taxes. Fuck.

germany is a shithole overrun by immigrants. Merkel has fucked you guys, enjoy the invasion. also a little history lesson, the US was founded because we disagreed with the taxes the king of england was imposing. up until 1916 or somthing you paid ZERO federal income tax. I get you get benefits in germany (if you can call it benefits) but in the US the massive govt wastes all our money.

I can't imagine being as split up the back and on my knees as you Krauts.
You and your ilk didn't have to accept these policies, but you did. The alarming thing is that you don't expatriate yourself and get upset when other people try and protect their own wealth and interests.

Well, yeah, at least our healthcare works and isn't too expensive. I also never have to pay extra because my insurance takes care of everything. It's also really comfy to live here in general (as long as you're not living in immigrant infested neighborhoods) and I don't even understand some of the problems Americans have at times, because things generally just work here. But seeing how much money you can make before paying the highest tax bracket is fucking heartbreaking. So much money I'm giving away for nothing.

they don't have a choice user, the betas turned 99% of their guns, they have no power. They are at merkel's mercy, that psychopath with her crazy ass immigration ideas. shit is ruining Europe and they just let it happen lol

people that make 150K don't give a shit about healthcare, it's fine for me. Govt does nothing efficiently and wastes so much money, in america half the county is sane and wants to keep their own money they've earned..the other half are retards who voted for hillary clinton

Lol at everyone telling you how to live your life.

Yeah bro buy VEN, it’s cheap right now. Privacy coins are always a solid buy too - XMR (just had a big run), ZEC, and SUMO

hahah it's all good, everyone got their opinion.
>i was looking at XMR recently and was very close to buying. pissed I didn't.
I feel like ven is good long term for 2018, any thoughts on short term flips in the meantime as some of these alts on sale? AMB is low market play ive been looking into, been pretty impressed. it's getting shilled on here a bit.

That kinda doesn't add up. I made just under $150k in Georgia last year. $44.5k got deducted for taxes. And that's after 10% of my gross income went to 401k.

that is minus my 6K return (state and fed) so paid closer to 50K before return. I did my taxes first week so im just going off the top of my head.

ICX - Icon.
r/helloicon
worth a look. Backed by some multi billion dollar company. THe main dude behind it seems legit.
the 'korean ethereum'. Wait for the fomo when it hits a real korean exchange after token swap this month. Shits gonna start kicking off over next few months.
That or XMR for a safer bet.

I'm not sure how valuable privacy is to the average consumer. Regular Bitcoin is already anonymous although it has a public ledger, making it difficult to prove a wallet is yours. Once LN usage is mainstream, Bitcoin will become very private as transactions are onion routed.

Ven is #1 for 2018 maybe 2019 as well
CPC is going to run 10-20x by June, maybe 20, then cool in July, run again in October to 25 EOY. It’s going to win the “IOTA of China” battle easily.
NEO is gonna outperform ETH.
Power Ledger to 22.
XLM gets to 80b MC.
Monero threatens 2000.

The real world shit will crush shitcoins as institutional money comes in.

ty user, i bought into Icon at around 4.50 so im holding some bags right now, but confident it will rise nicely like you said..appreciate it

>CPC
this is fantastic user, thank you. by cpc you mean Capricoin, correct?

hope you filled your bags with Aries coin

np user, also check out enigma ENG, currently mooning for some reason, however the use case for it is no joke. Made by some MIT dudes, its a privacy protocol on the blockchain, which I imagine is going to be crucial for practically any real world business that doesn't want their data on there for the whole world to view. Its also going tackle scalability. Worth investigating anyway.
enigma.co
r/enigmacatalyst

no problem with this today user re. ven?

Never buy into hypecoins after they've exhausted their initial hype-phase.

You fucking idiots never learn.

>make 150k a year
>wage slave 9 to 5
Bullshit. You aren't making that kind of money working those hours.

80K salary + commission 70K pussy wussy

>sales
>tech
Yeah you aren't working a 9-5. You're probably working 10 to 12 hour days with weekends at time.

i cam across another post and decided to stear clear. Looking into some other long term holds, any thoughts?

>its 9-6 (minus hour lunch), never work weekends, some travel which is actually fun, 65 per day per diem, lunch every day at my office, breakfast buffet on friday's, unlimited PTO, my company was in LA's best places to work

How old?

>29

Montana winters are cold just letting you know. First year you'll probably hate it compared to LA not gunna lie. Everyone thinks they love the cold until they actually have to live through it.

>make 150k a year
>have 25k in savings
you're never making it dude

Look at all these poor, poor folks. That money you exchange is my families wealth. Spend it wisely my debt paying peasants.

im originally from somewhere that gets winters so it's chill. I really want to buy the ranch to use part of the year. Buy another place somewhere else. Maybe rent both for a while and rent an RV and drive around the US..gotta make the dough first tho

>25K in crypto only..savings is over 200K..60% of which is in gold..retard

I've been working for 2 years and I have more than my meager salary through that period saved up
step it up

>he has 120k in bullion
LMAO

what do you make and what have you saved my dude?

You're alright, user. I am successfully pulling off the job in California but living in the South. I was very fortunate to land the situation after quitting a local job for a big national bank, so I can't give any advice on that other than maybe, do what you know you want to do, against major fear and doubt, and soon shit works out somehow. Also, having a certain direction and "definite life goals" and a path to attain them, is not all it's cracked up to be. Luck is a major factor, and fortune favors the bold. So maybe jump first and ask questions later.

And with that in mind, I suggest splitting 80% of your funds into LTC, EOS, NEO, and XLM, and splitting the remaining 20% between BTC and ETH. I could suggest other coins but I wouldn't feel comfortable investing someone else's money in any of them.

thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388

>make 150k a year
>have 10k in fiat

Where's the rest of your money parked?

good looks my dude, appreciate it

Does anyone here meet the net worth formula?

stocks and gold, some just in savings right now. the trump stock market run has been really good for my portfolio and 401K. ppl that sold when he was elected are kicking themselves

This is true. It is laughable how many people I know ran straight into a wall over their unwitting commie biases while I made $10k betting that Trump would win. I ran voter registration analysis on all key states, and cross referenced with polls to observe the weighting biases--so I was certain of it. But even before Trump announced his candidacy, I was saying this: "An 80's style president is coming next, and he's going to oversee the biggest economic boom our country has seen yet. Every major corp in America, despite their ostensible (public) political donations/leanings is sitting on a buttload of cash and waiting to unleash it as soon as commie fag Obama is out."

I also predicted a major World war with Islam (and against proxy competing global govt.s), in which we will carpet bomb the entire area and colonize the entire area for good. This has yet to come to pass.

in all honesty, SO FAR, the foreign policy has impressed me a lot. Got any other predictions on coins or more trump haha?

>the commies are delusional, it's a serious lack of common sense

how the fuck do you make 150k a year and have only 25k in bank?

do you buy an iphone X every month?

this. wtf are you doing op

i work a mcjob for minimum wage part time and i have 30k

>again, 25K in crypto only

>25K in crypto user, much more in savings/standard investments

he is probably a brain-dead normal. I know some normals that feel that they have to spend every last fucking dollar every god damn month. The situation is so bad that if they dont go broke by the end of the month; they spend the remaining salary on lottery tickets or charity

of course these normals often end up fucked and homeless, BUT hey when they homeless they sleep in their Hummer with iphone x in hand

Consider moving to Utah or Idaho, Utah is basically a shitty and cheap right leaning version of California, to s of opiods tho

Montanas full stay out califags

i'd like to see you try to keep me out

I think Verge is something to watch for over the next two years. Bc I see it as the ETH to Monero’s BTC and I believe “privacy” coins are going to be a big deal in the future. The problem with all other shitcoins is that so little is known about the teams behind their (current) vaporware, that it’s a total crap shoot for most. You have to day trade hard if you’re going to ride the pajeet coins.

As for Trump, take note of his internal “feuds” and “schisms” and remember he is a fan of the theater that is WWE, and the McManns. He knows what he’s doing, and even the most seemingly hasty, unplanned comment has some significance. If you can’t figure it out with the info immediately available, then rest assured you’ll find out later and you’ll be pleased. That’s the best I can say about predicting this guy. He’s THAT good, IMO, that I can’t see what’s coming. I always see what’s coming with politicians and past presidents. Always. but not Trump.