BTCP is the best bitcoin fork to date

The only day it will be even remotely low in price is on its day of conception due to people trying to recoup losses on ZCL. It will never be that low again, and you will FOMO in at 200-300 dollars per coin within 2 weeks. Don't say I didn't warn you

>stacked development team with degrees from prestigious universities and phds
>bitcoin name attracts normies and gives exposure
>supply will only be equal to the amount of btc/zcl that was in the right place during snapshot, driving price up while also having high marketcap, giving exposure from being on front page of cmc
>uses zcash tech without shitty founders fee
>better than btg and bcash in every way while also having less of a supply
>Doubled mining reward and they will add unclaimed coins to rewards pool, making this one of the most profitable coins on the market to mine
>decentralized exchange with btcp pairs on the way
>binance listing on the way
>fulfills satoshi's vision in every way, first dual fork of its kind and first fork to have a real whitepaper before launch

If even one Veeky Forums poster isn't a brainlet and understands what this means for the price of the coin, they will be selling everything they have for this coin.

Only have a dozen but I'm ready for mainnet. They announce a date/time other than 2 days after the snapshot?

not a fork

hodlin this shit

> 1 phd in chemistry with no comp sci or blockchain background
> huge team of randos, several of whom don't even have real pictures, names, or social links.
> massive supply, much of it locked into ZCL's distribution
> forked from a coin that was basically dead
> has no means of sustainably funding development because there's no founders fee
> has no advantage over just using zcash, zcoin, or one of the many other zerocash protocol coins
> the founders of zcash could destroy the BTCP blockchain's value if they kept the private keys from the ZEC proving ceremony. (admittedly, this would also probably crash ZEC)

stop shilling your shitcoin bags

Its not bitcoin.
Its not private.

Why is it called bitcoin private?

someone please buy my bag

$500 open price for BTCP

>baseless cookie cutter fud that I see posted on this site every fucking day

1/ they have multiple phds and alumni from MIT
2/they all have backgrounds and are all completely legit, anyone looking into the project will see through your low effort FUD
3/POSSIBLY supply is 20.4m, real supply that hits market will be less than a quarter of that due to not everyone actually claiming BTCP or having their ZCL/BTC in the right place for snapshot, driving price up.
4/ZCL was dead because it had no devs working on it, devs have been working continuously on BTCP and have released a detailed whitepaper prefork
5/Had a prefork donation pool, which will fund all development
6/Has the bitcoin name which attracts normies, is better than zcash because it has no founders fee and can compete with privacy coins such as monero
7/that point was the most shitty point i have ever seen in my life. It also happens to be the only non cookie cutter one.

All in all, fudshits are BTFO because they have no clue why this coin is actually a scam and just regurgitate shit they see elsewhere

>b-b-b-but Rhett is a known scammer
>b-b-b-but I sold ZCL early thinking BTCP had no value

>its not bitcoin

Is bcash bitcoin? is BTG bitcoin? No, they just aim to be better versions of bitcoin. The same goes for BTCP.

>its not private

Try harder kek

BTCP wallet sneak peak released, it looks like windows 95 so i fucking love it

Dont even bother. Veeky Forums will buy in at ATH anyways. Giving good advice on this site is like pouring drinking water into a sea of piss.

im jerking off

damn that actually looks really nice

the normies already hate it. they want it colorful and easier to use. they need a normie friendly wallet that looks like exodus

People don’t know what this coin is about to hit them with.

This will be top 20 Coin this year and that’s being modest

>fails to address concerns

T. Cultist

If you didn't understand my reply then you deserve to be poor

> they have multiple phds and alumni from MIT

Who are they? I only see one, and his PhD is in chemistry. What are the names of the other PhDs they have on their team?

> they all have backgrounds and are all completely legit, anyone looking into the project will see through your low effort FUD

Who is Leaf?

> ZCL was dead because it had no devs working on it, devs have been working continuously on BTCP and have released a detailed whitepaper prefork

and yet, it was still forked from a dead project

> Had a prefork donation pool, which will fund all development

How much did they actually raise, and how long will it sustain 32 core team members?

> is better than zcash because it has no founders fee

So its better than zcash because it doesn't have a sustainable fundraising model?

You deluded idiots have noticed that we're in a bear market and absolutely nothing moons, right? It doesn't matter how good your project is, it will just drop or go sideways. And then move with BTC.

>who is leaf

If you have never seen devs/team contributors that prefer to remain anonymous, if they have a smaller role, then you are a complete newfag. The vast majority of their team are qualified and list their real identity and have real backgrounds.

Just because a project was dead doesn't mean it was inherently bad. ZCL is better than Zcash because it has no founders fee. And no, a founders fee isn't NECESSARY to create a sustainable fundraising model. a founders fee disincentivizes miners, which makes the network slower, which makes the coin shittier. BTCP solves for this issue, while also fundraising through a predonation. Most likely the devs will have a decent amount of BTCP as well to keep the project going.

>nothing moons
>btc just went 6k->12k
>nothing moons
>nexus just went 100%
>nothing moons
>lunyr went 80%
nothing moons
>litecoin 100 to 250+
nothing moons
>etc 10 to 45
NOTHING
EVER
MOONS

Nah old man this is the BTC . We are the captain now

>mcap has stagnated around 450k and gone up recently
>bear market, nothing ever moons

The absolute pleb tier FUD for this makes me very confident about this coin.

I can't wait for ppl to be JUST'd once bprivate is listed. Everyone waiting to dump, no one wanting to buy this pos.

pffft its gunna drop to 8k again in no time. Keep selling this shit and kilin it

The only ones that want to dump are the retards who actually thought they would get ROI On BOTH zcl and btcp. Doesn’t work like that buddies.

Do I really have to say this looks retarded and stupid? windows 95 is N O T aesthetic

> if they have a smaller role

Have you not actually looked at the team?

Anyway, they're listed as "operations".

> The vast majority of their team are qualified and list their real identity and have real backgrounds.

Who are the other PhDs?

> ZCL is better than Zcash because it has no founders fee.

Interesting that it was abandoned.

Me too. Never seen so many ass ravaged posts. Probably btrash holders getting desperate because they're about to get BTFO.

Buy ZCL at 10$? or is it just gonna keep going down?

The amount of coping of these former ZCL holders is unreal. I can’t wait to cream my pants when BTCP opens at $75 and you all get BTFO

lmao even if it opens at 30 ill make money

How do I buy this? Is it on binance?

It’ll be on binance soon.

Currently, people are waiting for the drop of BTCP in to their wallets.

How do I get a drop into my wallet?

own zcl or btc 2 days ago

fuck

>200-300
80 at best

thx just bought 100k

>fails to put forward evidence

T. Fud'er